Do you wanna smell like "The moon"?

le fey

hehehe... I was going to say that you'd never know... a random collection of whatever they had on hand. But I like 'vanna white' better.

Lilija

I wanna smell like Strength.

I imagine it would smell of dusty sunshine, wide open fields, animal musk, with middle notes of vetiver and green, and a top whiff of white flowers. That's got me written all over it.

Golden Moon

I wanna smell like The Fool. :D hahahahahahaha

moderndayruth

Thanks for sharing the info, Nightgarden ! :thumbsup:

Ambrosia

Nightgarden said:
@Ambrosia

I was not sure, if it was mentioned here on "Aeclectic". Now I'm glad, that it wasn't and I came up with yesterdays news....
Well I'm glad you did NG. Thanks :) Something that mixes two of my passions is pretty exciting to me. I actually started a thread on one of the perfume fora I go to asking what scents people like to use for full moon (if they are that way inclined). My suggestions were anything blended with Sandalwood, lemon and jasmine. Sometimes I make my own blend with EO's as I'm pretty keenly into them too.
But to be honest, I haven't thought about perfumes based on Tarot, though I have written a couple of songs based on Tarot.
Anyway, I'm rambling now. Cheers.

Lilija

Not too far off topic, I hope, but it's a wonder that Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs hasn't picked up this idea, and did at least 22 unique blends.

They do have one called Madame Moriarity's Misfortune Telling, which is rather clever.

le fey

They do! I don't know if I can link, but google BPAL Tarot Oil - they've got all the majors plus the four Aces

Sebavin

I Googled and found out that Nordstrom carries the D&G perfume; I'm really curious now, thanks for bringing it to my attention NightGarden :).

BTW, Here's a link to the BPAL site. Go for the oils, but the site is just fun to peruse.

nisaba

Apollonia said:
I was hoping to be able to smell like The Devil.
What, sweat, halitosis and alcohol?

Lilija

le fey said:
They do! I don't know if I can link, but google BPAL Tarot Oil - they've got all the majors plus the four Aces

How did I miss this!? Thank you so much. I just ordered a buncha stuff from there, and it looks like I'll be ordering a bunch more...I had *no* idea.

ETA: I just did a search on the site and came up with the one I already got, Madame Moriarity's etc. Maybe it was a limited thing?