The Psychic Tarot Oracle by John Holland

Golden Moon

Does anyone own this cards? if so, What do you think about them? Do they work the same as tarot? Thanks. :)

AJ

I'm pretty much always game for a new oracle, but an association with Hay House sends up red flags for me :) I don't think I've ever had a deck set from them that was worth the paper it was printed on. Other's mileage may vary...

I hope someone who has it (several someones) will comment. With 65 cards calling it tarot is probably more about marketing than about the cards.

Miss Divine

I don't have it myself, but I borrowed my friend's copy because I was curious how it reads.
Well, for me it reads easily and accurately. It doesn't have court cards, instead it has chakra cards. To be honest I didn't miss the court cards, actually it made the readings easier for me.
I also find it an attractive deck, and am considering getting my own copy.

Nightgarden

Miss Divine said:
It doesn't have court cards, instead it has chakra cards.

...and no "10".
The Minor Arcana contains only the cards from Ace to 9.

I use it from time to time and it remains me of the "Osho Zen Tarot".
So far, the readings are clear and give interesting insights.

martyn_uk

I have it but don't use it.the artwork is very nicely done,the card stock is the same as any other Hay House deck.The book you get with it is pretty good too.It's one of those decks I 'had to have' but I do prefer a standard 78 card tarot deck.

Barbaras Ahajusts

:DWhy would an oracle have the same named cards as a tarot deck? :laugh: Had to say it, sorry!

Looks like a vivid colored deck. One that I would play with.

:)Barbara

WaterSong

I do have it and enjoy it, can be very accurate and talkative, if used as an Oracle....it is not a Tarot, I wonder why that name was used, as it can be misleading....a part from that it is a beautiful deck, very good for intuitive readings.

xooxox

faunabay

I'm probably going to end up getting this deck. I like the idea of the chakra cards. And the artwork is beautiful.

Now whether I'll end up using a bunch or not.........?????? But I do like the sound of it - well other than it being a "tarot oracle"?? :confused: Very strange name! LOL

Rev_Vesta

I have it and like it..........I do use it sometimes for clients...not in a full reading s I do with my NAT but a quick overview.............

I do find clients like the imagery...

Vesta