Those extra little cards in a deck...

Emylicious

You know the ones. With the title of the deck. With a list of other decks from the same publisher.

What do you do with yours?

I keep mine in a drawer, and use them for bookmarks!

Currently the title card from my Jane Austen deck is keeping my place in Northanger Abbey. Quite apt I thought! lol.

Emily x

Alta

I keep them in a box, in case I ever want to trade the deck, it'll be complete. Or I am OCD, take your choice. :joke:

Emily

I always keep the spare cards with the deck, at the front and back as sort of end cards to protect the deck. Sometimes I forget they are there though and they get shuffled in LOL and I have drawn them when doing a reading.

SkadisPhoenix

I have the Art Nouveau Tarot, which comes with the title card and a self portrait of the author. I am using the self portrait as a bookmark as I read the companion book to Froud's Faerie Oracle. :p

bellathebrave123

I never quite know what to do with these extra cards. Whilst I do like the idea of keeping them at front and back of deck when stored , I so often forget to remove them. Keeping them altogether in a seperate box sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll try that.

Morwenna

I keep mine in with the decks. I usually remember to take them off before shuffling. Sometimes the problem is remembering to put them back! :)

olivia1

i throw them out..I even throw the boxes out :( Now I know better!

SherryZoned

I take the 2 cards... Cut some paper to fit. Take some wire and beads and basically make a little notebook out of it.

AJ

Cute idea Sherry.
Pictures please?
A great place to put your one-word impression of each card the first time you go through a deck.

I keep mine in the box, separated from the cards by the LWB

edited to add, is that your esty linked in your blog? I'm not kidding, I'd love to have one of these books :) Can send cards...

emmsma

I keep them separated behind the LWB too. I don't think I could survive if they were separated from the deck.

The only boxes I tossed were from my original deck - the Rider mini, but that one would have been almost 24 years old. It fell apart.

olivia, you've given me chills! Do you get them bags?