Best Oracle Decks for Soul Coaching

sunstallion

I would like to have some recommendations/suggestions for which Oracle Deck is THE BEST for Soul Coaching or Soul Reading. I am learning a method to tune into Akashic Record, past life, life path and would like to use a deck to enhance the method.

I know I have to use my intuition, but anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on which deck is best to use. That would be great.

If tarot is the answer, then which tarot deck is best to use ?

Thanks

dvorah ophir

i have recently started working again with the arthurian tarot it comes in a small box with a booklet that gives graet interpertations that you can work further with and a question that each card asks you.i think this tarot deck is realy good for soul serching.
i would recomend as an oracle deck the spirit of the wheel oracle cards that have beutiful and relaxing drawings, each card has writen on it three key words that you can work with not needing to look at the booklet but the booklet is good and has good interpertations and spreads-also good for deep soul work and meditation.it is conected to the native american medicine wheel.
now comes to think on it i think rulf blum rune cards are also great to work for you soul and spirit.
all of them can go as deep as you take them-good luck

hunter

Have you looked at Raven Grimassi's Well Worn Path and Hidden Path cards? He also wrote a book called "The Cauldron of Memory".

sunstallion

hunter said:
Have you looked at Raven Grimassi's Well Worn Path and Hidden Path cards? He also wrote a book called "The Cauldron of Memory".

I got a chance see the demo of these two decks the other day. I felt like they are just general decks like tarot or other oracle decks, nothing special. They have different spreads to use. Other oracle decks and tarot can be used on different spreads that guide you to the right path in your life too. So, I did not buy them.

Zelmira

Have you tried Sonia Choquette's Soul Purpose and Soul Lesson Cards? Also Sacre Geometry for the Spiritual Path is coming to my mind. I have done a couple of reading with Sonia's cards about Spiritual Path and they have very accurate. I hope this helps you.
I realized that I have an oracle called Soul Coaching, by Denise Linn. According to the title they are suitable for what you want. It is a 52 card oracle with very simple pictures not symbolic, they are every day scenes and objects to which anybody can relate. There is a keyword on the front of each card. The book that comes with it provides a few spreads to use with the oracle. For each card it has:
*the card meaning
*What your soul wants to know
*Affirmation
I have not use it, but I think it is simple, easy to use and you get a lot of help from the book
Peace,
Zelmira

The Guided Hermit

Also, look at Soul Cards by Deborah Koff-Chapin:
http://www.touchdrawing.com/3SoulCards/SC1/SC1gal.htm

There are no descriptors for these cards. If you want to provide deeply intuitive readings, this is the place to go.

I picked up a new deck for a song a few weeks ago. They are beautiful and moving cards.

AJ

I agree, tarot probably won't work for what you want, the images are too ingrained?

I LOVE the Tao Oracle by Ma Deva Padma. I have huge issues with the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh but even that is overcome by these wonderful cards. I've been using them as meditation cards on my desk for at least 3 years. They have keywords on the bottom, but those don't show in the little frame I show them in so I never see them.