Most Memorable Reading

greatdane

Anyone care to share their most memorable reading, good or bad, that was spot on?

greatdane

Thanks for sharing, Kat!

I've read various experiences readers have had and mostly I see questions about how to read this or that, I don't see that many posts about most memorable readings.

Le Fanu

Kat, what a superb reading; so thorough and rigorous and analytical...

thorhammer

No worries, GD :)

Aw, thanks, Le Fanu :) I wanted for the History thing to take off but after two goes at it and the merest scraping of participation, I gave up. One day, though, I would like to toy with the idea of writing a book based on that sort of thing.

\m/ Kat

rhombchick

My most memorable reading I would rather forget.
No one wants to read about DV.
*ergh*
I shudder just mentioning it.
Haven't used my boho goth since.

Alta

My most memorable reading was using 'freeform', which I very very rarely do. It was after a series of events and a period at work that left me on the edge of burnout and something approaching despair. I was sitting in my front room, with the BBCats, and just started laying cards on my glass table. Cards for me and cards for every one of the people involved. It just flowed and flowed, and I probably had 20 or more cards laid out by the end. The situation and interplay of it crystallized for me and over the next months every last part of it that could be said to be future-telling played out exactly.

olivia1

greatdane said:
Anyone care to share their most memorable reading, good or bad, that was spot on?

most memorable for me was when I accurately predicted to my boyfriend that he would be hired within 3 months of the reading... and he actually did get hired within that time line. It was significant because at the time, he had been out of a job for almost a year and had very little call backs. it was probably just luck that it was accurate, though, because I am still unable to give consistently accurate time predictions.

yirabeth

Well I don't feel comfortable sharing the spreads themselves, since they weren't for me, and therefore kinda private to the people that had them...But :)

I did a reading once that a lot of love and reassurance came through towards my querent. I'll admit I didn't know WHY, but the cards were just very insistent on how much the querent meant to that person. I found out that the person was dying and so, of course, wanted my querent to know just how special and loved she was. (This one made me cry....)

I did another where I could not believe that the querent and other were exes not a couple. I even said, you sure?? maybe YOU aren't with HIM but, he's with you BIGTIME.... This says (another card) you need to consider what happened, and whether you should forgive and forget. Can't say what to do, it's free choice..but you need to step back and really look at the situation... A week later she told me she'd gone to him to talk, and at the end they were engaged. I guess she decided to forgive :)

I guess these (and a couple others similar, these are just the stronger ones) give me hope that someday I can do this all the time -- I'm just beginning to learn how to listen to intuition. In the above cases, I think it was more "being shouted at" by my spirit guide than me being more talented at listening to her...eventually, I know, I'll get it right :) I have hope! :)

~Yira

re-pete-a

Was invited to read at a ritualistic Celtic solstice.

A sitter was jokingly coerced by two friends to take a reading .

The cards pointed to some physical internal problems. The relationship . The past childhood problems and how they became manifested in the now. The work situation and the current changes needed to change the course of what was happening.

The sitter commented that the childhood problems floored her, though Freud would agree with all what was said .
QUOTE.
" I've been dealing with something like that, but never knew that it was actually THAT , and it all makes sense now".

The sitter was very physically ill . Near deaths door. Wound up in rage.

The statement of 'HOLY S***T, how do you do that stuff' !!
came from the others watching.

The profession of the coercers and the sitter, turned out to be psychiatrists, hoping to play a joke .
They were taking the sitter out for a relaxing drive when they saw the costumes of the Celts, so came over to find some fun to make their ill friend happy.

It also turned out to be the first ever reading received by the sitter and the first ever readings witnessed by the others.

Another half hour later they returned and paid a VERY handsome sum, as well as allowing the sitter to further delve into the reading for more clarity. This time they allowed full privacy .

The only personal explanation is that the sitter was guided to the reading , the reading was guided, the results were guided.

A last chance effort before it was too late for the sitter.