Video on how to trim tarot cards

Carla

I don't know who that guy is but he made me laugh. Does he post here?

Lela

I don't know if he's a member here, but he's got a bunch of other videos and online lessons on his website as well. He's got some good info there.

Carla

Thanks for the link to that website, it's got a lot of information! :)

Mellifluous

lol Oh, that's so strange: I just came across a different video by that person yesterday! Then I looked at his channel to see what other videos he had. I was wondering if he posts here, too.

PS That doesn't seem to be his web site. Probably just a helpful link. The guy in the videos on that site is English. The guy in the videos on youtube is from the South (United States).

Lela

Mellifluous said:
PS That doesn't seem to be his web site. Probably just a helpful link. The guy in the videos on that site is English. The guy in the videos on youtube is from the South (United States).

LOL!! D'oh! Don't know why I connected the two together, but you are very right, they are definitely two different people. Oh gees, I must've had too many tabs open on my browser when I originally posted and somehow confused the two. :D

Milfoil

Oooh thats cool, thanks for sharing.

tabbycat

OMG, I feel faint! Why would anyone want to remove the lovely gilded edge from their Golden Tarot? It ain't natural, I tell you!

AJ

Because the cards literally cut his hands when shuffling.

irmata

AJ said:
Because the cards literally cut his hands when shuffling.
Like a ninja star ;)

I love his attitude. Imagine getting a reading from him would be a very interesting and amusing experience!