What city would you MOST like to read in?

greatdane

If you could do a reading in any city in the world, which city and exactly where would you want to read (as in the pyramids, Eiffel Tower, you get the idea), can also just be a place like mountains in Tibet, and what time of day or night? And would you want to be alone or with friends? AND WHICH DECK would you want to use?

kfk

Its a toss up between Viareggio or one of the Cinque Terras in Italy.At Viareggio It would be sunset on the beach with my partner and 3 of my closest friends.Cinque Terra it would be in a cosy cafe by the sea at twilight with my partner and some newly made friends from the area.

Edit: the pearls of wisdom would do nicely in the cafe but I think I would have to search out a deck I don't have for the beach-something very romantic.

greatdane

oh that's sounds heavenly kfk!

I started thinking of where I would most like to read, hence the post in the first place. I thought of the edge of the Grand Canyon at night, preferably during a full moon (I've been at the edge of the Grand Canyon during a full moon and it was surreal, unfortunately I wasn't into tarot at the time), likely the Anna. K would be my choice there. Also I think Oak Creek in Arizona, during the day, right next to the creek. That would be lovely and peaceful and so the Anna.K would likely be my choice there as well. That deck has both a night and a day vibe to me.

Glitterbird

LOVE to be in New Orleans LA

greatdane

ooooh good one, Glitterbird!

I didn't think of N.O., but THAT would be something....so full of passion....and history...such an occult vibe.

Glitterbird

Yes exactly, the history and traditions, the superstitions, the ambience

greatdane

And would you be using....

The New Orleans Voodoo Tarot there, Glitterbird?

bluecaffeine

Stonehenge or Salisbury - Sacred Circle Tarot

greatdane

Wow Bluecaffeine

Stonehenge would be amazing....Day or Night?