What city would you MOST like to read in?

Flaxen

I can't narrow it to one place so:

The Soprafino in Florence or Rome.

Roots of Asia in Chiang Mai near one of the beautiful temples.

Tarot of the Crone - somewhere out in nature - a desert, perhaps Grand Canyon. This one would be at night.

Fairytale tarot (MRP) - any old European city - Berlin, Prague, Budapest

Bohemian Gothic - London and Whitby.

To name just a few :)

greatdane

Sign me up, Flaxen!

I want to go on that tarot tour!

Fragments

I only live 50 minutes from Stonehenge and about the same from Glastonbury. When I eventually pass my driving test I may have to do some driving and reading. XD

greatdane

Lucky you, Fragments!

What great choices to have! I hope when you read there, you let us know how it went.

Blessings,
GD

Fragments

Of course I will!

My grandmother is really into the whole occult scene and moved to Glastonbury in order to be closer to it all. I may have to arrange another meeting with her!

kfk

Glitterbird said:
LOVE to be in New Orleans LA

I thought of that but I've not been there.Who would you be with?

Herzog

Prague. The east village in NY.

Eyebright

I like to take my cards up to some of the ancient sites on Dartmoor a few miles from where I live, though I have to be careful as it can be very windy!

My dream location however would probably be the old temples at Ankor Wat. I can't think of a better setting to read the cards, either at night under a full moon or at dawn as the sun is rising over the temple. :)

greatdane

Loving the choices!

But wondering....would most of you prefer to be alone...or with at least one other person?

Eyebright

I'd want to be alone, so I could meditate on the cards and do some personal readings.