being slapped between the eyes with warped humour from the cards

shadowdancer

it is seriously at times like this I wish I was psychic and got the message at the time of the reading,not as hindsight.

Okay, I did a reading on how the New Zealand rugby team would fare at the world cup.
Reading is here along with a pic of the cards. (And now I know the imagery is the key here, so have a wee look).

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=164035

In the UK we use the slang term "family jewels" to relate to the erm... mens area which they are rather protective of, commonly known as the groin.

Our best player retired two games ago having torn a certain muscle in that area.
Blow me down with a feather, his replacement did the exact same thing this weekend.

Now take a look and see what the king is locking up and possibly trying to protect.

Duh....!!

If they are doing something in training they haven't done before I suggest the coaching staff discontinue it before we lose a 3rd player with family jewels issues.

And are they subtly telling me the green and yellow of the suits indicates the team strip of the eventual winners?

Not wanting to discuss the reading here BTW. I did that in the correct forum, but it was the jewels bit that sort of leapt out of the card at me this morning and hit me well and truly in the part of the brain that loves those eureka moments. However, the cards should have learned by now - I just don't do subtle when it is THAT subtle :D :D Just show me someone doubled in pain holding their gonads. Now THAT I would get.

Davina

tarotbear

AS A MALE (LOL!)~

I am always surprised that rugby players wear nothing under their uniform shorts in the way of support or protection! :bugeyed: {and this from a man who wears his kilts 'commando!} :joke:

I do think the King is locking up the 'Crown Jewels', but I agree with your interpretation!

{{laughing hysterically as only a man can when another man 'does himself a mischief!" LOL!!!}}

shadowdancer

oh, tarotbear bless you - I am glad you got it too ! :D

If they lose another player who wears that important no. 10 jersey for the same reason I reckon they will be hard pushed to find someone willing to step up to the plate for the last two games.

And the other irony?? The first guy injured has his groin plastered larger than life over advertising boards. He advertises a certain brand of underwear. You can imagine the jokes flying around at the moment.

tarotbear

Thanks for your support....

To tell you the truth, I actually don't think the groin injuries are so much from family jewels 'swinging free' (also known to men as 'freeballin') but rather the incredible leg stretches these men put their bodies through when they're running in one direction and swing around in mid-air to kick a ball into another direction.

{{Maybe he should be advertising compression pants or trusses?}}

I have to tell you this (I hope the mods don't delete this!). When I had my jockstrap quilt on display at an art show, at least two women stood in front of it and then turned to me and innocently asked 'And why do men wear these things?' :joke: One even asked 'Is this like a bra for mens parts?'

tarotbear

What it pointed out to me is that many women don't know a thing about mens underwear! Everyone knows what an underwire or 'Wonder' bra looks like ... but I am guessing that unless your husband or your sons wear them (and you've had the joy of handling and laundering them), you may not know 'exactly' why men wear these things.

{{Side note- I have male friends in the UK and when I was 'collecting' the jocks for the quilt I asked for donations, and the men from the UK both said "We don't wear 'em" and one told me the only place to 'walk in and buy one' was in a 'fetish' shop!

Men in the US wear them for underwear and can get them in any large department store (Wal*Mart, Target) or sporting goods shop, and buy them online.}}