Deck of the week sign up group - Week 46 - 16 - 23 june 2012

jema

Hi there
(just making a new one from Nikkis template since she is busy)

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle:
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

Participants:
jema - Tarot of the Cat People
Elendil - Fantastical Creatures Tarot
BodhiSeed - Shadowscapes and Cedar runes
Cassandra022 - Shadowscapes
AJ - Tarot of the Origins
Alamaris - Liber T
Chiriku - Hallowquest/Arthurian
Chiska - Intuitive Tarot
Mi-Shell - Tarot of the Origins
VGimlet - Cat's Eye and the i-ching Dead Moon
GoldenWolf - Navigators of the Mystic SEA tarot
Merissa 88 - Today's Journey Tarot
Cat* - Wheel of Change Tarot
vee - Royal Fez
Penthasilia - Greencraft tarot
Nerys - La Corte dei Tarocchi

think I got everyone now

Elendil

Thanks for setting up the thread jema.
I am in with Fantastical Creatures Tarot.

jema

I was gonna have another week with just gardening and reading but it looks like 5 days of constant rain looming over my town so I figured I might as well pick a deck again :-D

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Shadowscapes Tarot paired with my cedar runes.
Thanks for setting up the thread Jema.:heart:

Cassandra022

I am also doing the shadowscapes tarot this week.

AJ

Tarot of the Origins, Lo Scarabeo

Alamaris

Liber T for me!

Chiriku

Hallowquest/Arthurian became my default Deck of the Week last week (and I used it for an exchange with Carla), and I want to continue using it this week. I have had it for a few years but never delved into it until now. It is rewarding.

Chiska

Thank you Jema!

Intuitive Tarot for me this week!

Luckily, I tossed the 2011 rules. I ended up with Medieval Scapini and after the first day I decided, NO WAY! I don't like, no sire, I do not. It is a nice printing (I hear there are some less than optimal printings), but it just doesn't bring anything to the table, and that is a requirement for RWS decks if they want to stay.

So, I have added it to my trade stack and am now going to give the Intuitive Tarot a go!

jema

I have the god-awful printing of the medival scapini, looks like mud smeared on. Actually going through my decks this week to see what I can trade and that is one of them :p