PDA

View Full Version : 8th november

mingbop
15-10-2003, 03:13
has anyone heard of this thing thats about to happen on 8th nov---some alignment of planets which will enhance psychic awareness and "open a curtain between worlds " as one person said . ??

isthmus nekoi
15-10-2003, 05:27
I don't see anything particularly spectacular about Nov 8.

There is a nice sextile to Sun from Jupiter, and trine from Saturn. Jupiter and Saturn sextile also seems productive.

There is also a very wide T Square (wide=weak) w/Jupiter opposing Mars, w/Pluto as the squaring planet. This can indicate big action and tension, but really, there is a very wide orb b/w Pluto and Mars (8 degrees), and furthermore, it is separating. Mercury is also weakly squaring Uranus...

So enhancing psychic ablilities? Only if this triggers the potential for it in your chart.

Astraea
15-10-2003, 07:15
Mingbop, on November 8 there will be an alignment of planets that some are calling "the harmonic concordance," or "the chart heard 'round the world" because it features a Star of David configuration affecting every location on earth. There is a website (actually, a portal to several areas of interest) with a great deal of information on this subject. Here's the link: http://astrosite.com/__TheChart.htm

Minderwiz
15-10-2003, 07:51
There is a total lunar eclipse that day at 23:22:50 GMT but the event specifically referred to occurs at 12:12:41 GMT and comprises two Grand Trines at 60 degrees to each other, which as Astraea says, form the image of the Star of David - They are also but not quite linked point to point by a series of sextiles.

If you have an astrology program you can best see the effect by simply showing harmonious major aspects and turning the other aspects off.

It certainly looks spectacular and its a real challenge to interpret!

isthmus nekoi
15-10-2003, 08:47
:( I must be blind. I can only see the water grand trine.......

Minderwiz
15-10-2003, 09:31
There is a GT in Earth, but you have to have Chiron showing otherwise it doesn't work - The Earth Grand Trine is Chiron in Capricorn, Jupiter in Virgo and the Moon in Taurus.

Also because the Moon freatures in this GT unless you get the time right, you won't see it because it will not be in force. The time given on the web site is 08:12:41 EST; I've used 12:11:41 GMT (UK clocks go back around two weeks before this date).

Astraea
15-10-2003, 09:38
The link above will take you to a page that shows images of the chart, drawn for many locations all over the earth.

mingbop
15-10-2003, 23:21
WELL I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ASTROLOGY BUT A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHO WAS A VERY POWERFUL PSYCHIC-- A NAVAJO SHAMAN WHO HAS SINCE DIED--HAS LEFT WORD WRITTEN ON A CALENDAR THAT THIS WILL BE A BAD TIME FOR PSYCHICS AS THINGS WILL BE VERY VERY STRONG, SINCE ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO CONNECT DURING THIS ...WOTEVER IT IS !!!

isthmus nekoi
16-10-2003, 04:11
Oh, I see! Yes, I didn't consider Chiron and forgot how fast the moon was moving (was looking at the chart by using the transits chart on Astro lol)... Thanks, Minderwiz.

An easier connection. For those who have the potential in the chart, or who will have planets triggered, this should be interesting. I know I have my sun/merc conj at 13/15 Cap respectively, so even if I don't count Chiron that will finish off the star!

In total:
3 oppositions, 2 grand trines, 6 sextiles, 1 T square and 1 lunar eclipse. That does look interesting!!

p.s. mingbop, pls remember writing in all caps represents shouting.... :)

mingbop
16-10-2003, 04:29
it can also mean a blind old person who forgot to put their specs on !!!!

isthmus nekoi
16-10-2003, 04:31
lol! Well, thanks for the heads up ^_^

So did your friend say the time was necessarily bad?......... I say something nice should come out of 2 grand trines :D

mingbop
16-10-2003, 04:39
i wouldn.t know a trine if it fell on my head!...but what she felt that for psychics it might be very draining--very overpowering, as it would be so much easier for them to connect.....she tends to get very tired at times when a lot of srtong spirits come at once...and she thinks that day will be bad for that reason. Some psychics dont get like that, but this was a warning for her personally...I thought it would prob apply to some on the site.

DeLani
17-10-2003, 05:40
My son's birthday is Nov. 9. I wonder how it would affect him?
Myself, I'm going to be doing readings all day Nov. 8th, so I'll let you know how that went!

IrishRiotGrrrl
27-10-2003, 00:42
I have a friend who is Jewish and he said that Jews all over the world have been waiting for the Star of David to appear in the sky. He said that is considered the day the Messiaha (sp?) will be born. He was extremely excited and then scared at the same time when he found this information out about the Novmber 8th incident.

I am personally excited about the 8th of November because it's a full moon, and then eclipse. Hehehehe. Lots and lots of energy flowing around, that is going to be fun with ritual!

skytwig
27-10-2003, 01:30
Exactly, Irishriotgrrl..... I look forward to it.... actually feeling the pull and tug already...... riding the waves of Universal movement..... like a humongous gift of perspective and revelation! :laugh:

isthmus nekoi
27-10-2003, 10:25
DeLani,

Sorry I didn't catch this question earlier. See if your son's natal sun is conjunct transiting sun. It should probably be close enough to be a part of the star formation. See which house the sun is in to see the area where the energy will come through.

DeLani
27-10-2003, 13:39
Storm's (my son's) natal sun is at 16 deg. Scorpio. He has a stellium of the sun, Venus, and Pluto, and they are all in Scorpio, his 12th house (yikes!). (Doesn't the natal sun and the transiting sun conjunct on your birthday every year?)
His whole natal chart forms almost a big square. He will be lucky 13 yrs. old.
His info, if you're interested, is:
8:00 am
Nov. 9, 1990
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA (Central Standard Time Zone)

isthmus nekoi
27-10-2003, 15:04
I'm pretty sure that yes, the sun conjs sun every birthday but not 100% sure. But yup, w/16 degrees, that is close enough to tap into the star! Hm... 12th house.... I wonder if he will have any important dreams that day?

paradoxx
03-11-2003, 05:10
I went to www.astro.com and generated a chart for this specific date and time. (6 am R. Mountain). What i saw immedietly without enhancin the chart was a five pointed star (chiron was not included at this time.)

The Accedned with be in cancer at that time, nearing saturn. The squaring of the several planets from scorpio to piscies is what is grabbing my attention.

Considering that Saturn has gone Retrograde @ 13deg by this time and has a position as the cresting glyph on the chart, somethings going one here.

Also, the grand water trine looks like an eye in the pyramid with the astrology chart wheel in the center.

I then addedd the part of fortune, chiron, vesta, jeuno, lilith, the vertex, pallas and ceres just to see where everything is located.

the part of fortune lands in the sign of taurus (that is relieving since a bull market is in prediction). lilith is at 0 deg gemini (don't know what lilith does exactly, but if its like the mythology then i will keep track of its movements.) the vertex is deep into gemini (20 deg). a vertex in the sign of communications, and interesting foretelling of ,well, something.

juno in scorpio, vesta in sagitarius, palla in aries, ceres in cancer. In fact everysign with the exception of one will have a planet or field of astrological energy present. the exceptions of libra and leo. further more libra is the balancing of the scales indicating the "undoing" of whatever negative events will occur this day. Justice needs no enhancment.

only time will tell i suppose, it looks lite its going to be a very interesting day.

++++++++++++++++++++

the 6 p.m. chart is not as energetic as the am chart, however this is the wrap up of the eclipse and the crest and aftermath thereof. The Universal times for 6.am is 13:33 and 6 p.m. are 03:33. the concordance continues

DeLani
03-11-2003, 08:41
I went to that website and read just about everything on it. Extremely interesting - I take it as a revolution, where the feminine values and women will have an opportunity to rise to power again. (just my take).
The eclipse will occur my my time zone (CST) at ~7:33 pm. Is anyone here planning on doing anything to connect with this energy, like ritual or meditation? I'm going to do the solo ritual that was on the website.

DeLani
03-11-2003, 15:24
Hi again,
I just got done doing a reading (which I posted under "Your Readings"), and I wanted to share with you a very strong message I got from it.
I got a very strong, clear message that we should gather together (which I think people all over the world are doing anyway), and have a moment of silence. This will create a powerful effect of deafening silence against the busy, noisy world.
I'm no "great prophet" or anything, but I wanted to share this insight.
Peace and blessings,
D.

Adele
03-11-2003, 23:07
there is an eclipse coming in on Nov 8th... eclipses are very significant depending if they aspect some of your planets, etc... but they ALWAYS have meanings. hope this helps.

Adele
03-11-2003, 23:10
hi, here it is..."This total eclipse of the Moon is a very dynamic planetary event. The Sun-Moon opposition in Scorpio and Taurus puts money, comfort and core values on the table. The eclipse of the Taurus Moon is about letting go of excess self-protection in the guise of habit or comfort. Neptune squares the Sun-Moon opposition, adding spirituality and forgiveness (or fantasy and confusion) to the mix. Then, there are two interlocking Grand Trines (harmonious patterns of the Sun, Mars and Saturn, and the Moon, Jupiter and Chiron, respectively). These form a six-pointed star (a Grand Sextile) in the sky that some have called "Harmonic Concordance," and claim to be a harbinger of spiritual growth. Let's hope so."

DeLani
04-11-2003, 02:21
Originally posted by Adele
hi, here it is..."This total eclipse of the Moon is a very dynamic planetary event. The Sun-Moon opposition in Scorpio and Taurus puts money, comfort and core values on the table. The eclipse of the Taurus Moon is about letting go of excess self-protection in the guise of habit or comfort.
Oh my gosh, Adele... this is totally what my cards said to me as well! I got the King of Rainbows (pentacles) reversed for the upcoming future. Here is the thread to my reading: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=18756
Neptune squares the Sun-Moon opposition, adding spirituality and forgiveness (or fantasy and confusion) to the mix. Then, there are two interlocking Grand Trines (harmonious patterns of the Sun, Mars and Saturn, and the Moon, Jupiter and Chiron, respectively). These form a six-pointed star (a Grand Sextile) in the sky that some have called "Harmonic Concordance," and claim to be a harbinger of spiritual growth. Let's hope so."
Again, this was exactly what my reading said. The advice was to meditate in silence, and the outcome was "letting go" (Osho Zen deck),
It just really amazes me to have such a powerful confirmation of my reading.

Adele
04-11-2003, 04:31
hi DeLani... yes, eclipses are very powerful and need to be paid attention to... sometimes we do not see the effects asap... but they will happen... I don't know if anyone here studies/practices vedic astrology... I do... but in vedic the eclipses are extremely powerful and significant!

skytwig
04-11-2003, 05:01
Here is a picture of the chart.... it is stunning!!

http://www.astrosite.com/HC-MI.gif

The following is a website dedicated to this occurrence, called The Harmonic concordance. The site includes gatherings that will be occurring around the globe, as this happens:

www.astrosite.com

Adele
04-11-2003, 05:06
hi Skytwig... yes, it is very stunning.. the star of David! something spectacular is meant to happen.. I think on a very spiritual level... we may not see it right away.. but it is happening! and will affect us all.

Adele
04-11-2003, 05:09
the moon is in a good house... the 11th hse of groups/friends/organizations... and it is trining jupiter and chiron/part of fortune... that is very lucky! look to see where the nodes are (south and north node)... this chart is not showing it. I have to research this chart. thanks, again.

Minderwiz
04-11-2003, 09:40
The Full Moon occurs at 01:14 UT on 9th November (for the USA the date will actually be the 8th) and the total eclipse occurs at 01:20. In an earlier post I misread the time of the eclipse from my ephemeris.

The six pointed Star configuration is indeed remarkable, though some Astrologers would be a little careful over it because it depends on the use of Chiron, which is not a planet but a different kind of Astronomical body. Nevertheless Chiron has Astrological links with healing and this adds an obvious attraction to including it in an event that is seen as having psychic connections.

The House position of Moon and other planets depends on your earth location - thus for me the Moon will be in the ninth at that time. It's probably better to look at where the eclipse would occur within your chart - for me the Moon will be conjunct my MC in the tenth House - so it could have a career/social status effect.

Adele
04-11-2003, 09:52
jupiter is also involved in this trine... jupiter planet of luck! and expansiveness... and with the moon it enhances it... I say it will be a remarkable time! I see this as very positive indeed. I am looking forward to it.

DeLani
04-11-2003, 15:39
Originally posted by Minderwiz
The House position of Moon and other planets depends on your earth location - thus for me the Moon will be in the ninth at that time. It's probably better to look at where the eclipse would occur within your chart
Hi Minderwiz,
How would one figure out what house it will fall in? I'm in the Central (US) time zone. Or does it depend on your natal chart, and if so, how do you figure that out? I'm really interested to find out.

Adele
04-11-2003, 19:07
hi DeLani... to find out where in the chart this applies to you personally... do a natal chart w/ the transits.

IrishRiotGrrrl
04-11-2003, 19:58
I'm doing circle that night alone. I'm going to soaking up as much positive energy as I can and sending it to EVERYONE that needs it. I am probably going to take lots of breaks but I have lots of people that need help now and I'm going to take advantage of this energy to help anyone out that I can. Thats what I'm going to do with the Nomember 8th. And yes, I will be alone! It's something that I feel I have to do. I feel that I was told I have to do this. Dont ask why, I just know. It may sound silly to some of you but I just know thats what I have to do.

Adele
04-11-2003, 20:00
I do not think it is silly at all... having the moon in the 12H (me)... I certainly understand the need to do something alone and feeling guided in that direction... it is about being with our innerselves.

I will be doing a full moon circle on that day too! should be interesting! looking forward to it!

Minderwiz
04-11-2003, 22:56
De Lani,

As far as your natal chart is concerned it will occur in your third House - issues would be short distance travel, neighbours, siblings, communications, self expression and the mind.

At the mundane level (local area) it's going to be in the twelfth House, assuming that you are still at or near your place of birth.

Royal Cat
05-11-2003, 00:44
Originally posted by DeLani
Hi Minderwiz,
How would one figure out what house it will fall in? I'm in the Central (US) time zone. Or does it depend on your natal chart, and if so, how do you figure that out? I'm really interested to find out.

Minderwiz or Adele,
This is probably one of those things that's so simple I shouldn't have to ask it... but could you tell me *exactly* where to look on my natal chart for this info? Do I just look at where the moon will be on the 8th... or is there something more to it?

Thanks!!!
Cat

Adele
05-11-2003, 01:01
hi Royal Cat... that's a very good question... I would look at the moon, where it is transiting, which house in your chart... and also the sun, and also jupiter, mars, saturn, chiron... b/c those are the planets involved... notice how the north node is w/ the moon on that day... it is conjunct the moon... so look at the north node in relation to your natal planets too. I would look at everything and see how it is aspecting your natal chart planets... their relationship to those planets.

hope this helps. let's see what Minderwiz says too.

Minderwiz
05-11-2003, 05:34
The Moon will be at 16 degrees 16 minutes Taurus at the time of the eclipse. So find which of your houses contains that degree and that is the House that the Moon will be transiting. Then have a look and see if that degree aspects any other planets in your chart.

It will be through the network of aspects (if any) that the eclipse will influence other parts of your life.

Royal Cat
06-11-2003, 04:44
Thanks for your help! I've been busy and haven't had a chance to look at my chart yet... but now I know where to look!! :)

Cat

Royal Cat
07-11-2003, 01:00
Ok, I took a look at my chart and (assuming I did this correctly) it seems that this will mostly affect my 12th and 9th houses. I will have Chiron at 16 degrees in the 9th house and my Moon will be in the 12th house in Cancer.
I had planned on celebrating my birthday this weekend so this should make for some interesting interactions. Perhaps I would be better off staying home with a good book! :)

Thanks,
Cat

edited to add: Oops, I've just taken a look at what astro.com says for Saturday and I actually have my moon in Taurus in the 10th house! That changes things a bit! I don't know how I got 12th & Cancer! :( Astro.com lists the following aspects:
Sun Conjunction Mercury
Moon Opposition Mercury
Moon Square Ascendant
Moon Trine Venus
Additionally I also have right now: Venus Sextile Pluto, Venus Conjunction Neptune and Venus Sextile Jupiter

skytwig
08-11-2003, 02:27
Harmonic?????

I am a double Cancer and I am telling you, I am FEELING this one and it 'ain't' feeling pretty..... sheesh :D

Dreams, of course, have been phenomenal. Even dreamed last night that I had a huge pure black bull, with horns, in my house!! He was gigantic and boy, oh, boy, I could FEEL how strong he was as he pushed up against me...... And guess where this Taurus moon falls.... in my 11th house!!!!!

lol :laugh:

I've got a T square with my AS and Descendent and Neptune at 16 degrees in my 4th house.... oh, joy! the Sun of this event grins in my 5th house (I recently had to move in with my DAUGHTER!) and all kinds of emotional stuff is coming up because my husband died (after 4 long yrs of cancer) on Nov 13 (1985).......

So, I am not liking this..... and needed to spew a bit.... I know it's all Good and that major astrological house cleaning is happening.... but right now, I'm kinda choking on the dust mites flitting through the air.......

Minderwiz
08-11-2003, 04:51
Well for me:

The Moon is conjunct my MC (rather wide but acceptable)
The Sun is conjunct my Venus and Mercury (4th)
Saturn is in a a partile trine to my Venus (11th to 4th)
Mars trines my Venus (7th to 4th)
Mars sextiles my MC
Moon squares my Pluto (in the 12th - very close)
Mercury squares my Ascendant and opposes my North Node and the transiting Norht Node opposes natal Mercury!
Jupiter sextiles Venus
Neptune trines its natal position

and those are only the starters

It's going to be an interesting time LOL - I guess we should all report on any effects over the coming weeks.

skytwig
08-11-2003, 05:01
From www.astrosite.com :

This monumental influx of Light and Divine Consciousness will have ONLY POSITIVE RESULTS. This unique experiment is being orchestrated through the unified efforts of both Heaven and Earth in an attempt to accelerate Humanity’s awakening process and Earth's Ascension into the 5th Dimension.

:D

skytwig
08-11-2003, 06:02
I've been reading at the above mentioned website, which deals exclusively with tomorrows' astrological 'ballet'.

They refer back to the Harmonic Convergence of August 15 thru 17, 1987. They point out the changes which have occurred since then, and, yes, they are many..... Spirituality has expanded tremendously since then; interest in religions and spiritual practices has widened far beyond the standard norm of the decades prior to that. Interest and appreciation of alternative healing modalities has enjoyed a wonderful growth.... as many here can attest.

I can look back and see, really see, how the 1987 dance of stars and planets influenced this weary planet in an exciting and creative way. According to astrosite.com, this event tomorrow will impact Earth with even greater joy, love and spirituality.....

Of course, for those of us who are open to it, the effects will be visible and enjoyable.... increased awareness, increased expression of our Truth.... I would imagine increased expression in our Creative Endeavors, too, as that is so deeply linked to Spirit.

This transition shall not be an overnight, Christmas morning type experience.... It shall, rather, show it's effects much like a sunrise...... one day, we shall look back and say, my goodness it's BRIGHT!

Wow..... it is an honor to participate in such a sweet movement of the great Out There which, as Chopra so nicely points out, is really In Here! :)

Indigo_lady
08-11-2003, 23:23
Soooooo

Any advice on how we should face the event?

Adele
08-11-2003, 23:34
don't understand something... msn.com has an article on the lunar eclipse and stated that the moon will be in ARIES??? not so! the moon is clearly in taurus!

and btw... the moon is EXALTED in the sign of taurus! so I personally think this will be a very POWERFUL lunar eclipse!

Adele
08-11-2003, 23:37
maybe msn.com is talking vedically... the moon is in aries. I just realized this... well, the author of this article should have specified b/c everyone is thinking of the moon in western terms... I know I was.

just thought I would clarify in case someone else reads the article and is confused like I initially was.

HAPPY LUNAR ECLIPSE EVERYONE!

skytwig
09-11-2003, 02:31
Originally posted by Indigo_lady
Soooooo

Any advice on how we should face the event?

The general feelings that I have read is that people will be focusing on world peace during that time..... praying for world healing and welcoming this tremendously enlightening event.

There are events going on tonight all over the world... there is a list of such events and personal ritual suggestions at this site, which deals exclusively with the Harmonic Concordance

www.astrosite.com

:)

Celtic_Dragon
09-11-2003, 04:13
I can't read astro charts but from what I guessed from my chart, the eclipse won't have any direct effect on Leo. Although I completely forgot about my moon sign rising virgo. But nonetheless I'm really excited about this!! And what's this Jupiter and luck? Unfortunately I have to work tonight but I'll be sure to so some meditating around midnight (or as soon as I get home that is!!)

Well, I guess Happy Eclipse?! Merry Eclipse? Seasons greetings? whatever! MM

Adele
09-11-2003, 04:31
hi... you would need to look at the transiting moon in relation to your natal planets (in your birth chart)... so although the moon may not affect Leo your sun sign... it may be transiting one of your other planets in your chart and that is how you know how it will affect you personally.

for example... w/ me... the transiting moon will be squaring my natal venus in my chart (this depends on the degree of the sign in that planet)... and this will impact my 2H... it sounds more complicated than what it is.

if you want me to take a look to see if the moon is affecting any of your planets in your birth chart for the full moon, just send me your birth info and I will have a quick look for you.

TemperanceAngel
09-11-2003, 07:55
Like Skytwig, I am a double Cancer, with Pisces Rising. Knowing very little about astrology, but understanding the significance of an alignment all I gotta say is that I was reading yesterday and to say the least it was very challenging!

XTAX

purplefishy
09-11-2003, 08:53
I'm a Pisces (Sun) Cancer (Moon) and Scorpio (asc) grand trine-person, and for some reason I got this sense of dread whenever I thought about this weekend. There seem to be some seriously negative/heavy/strong vibes coming from this thing, because I can't seem to shake this grouchy mood i'm in at all like I normally do. Sigh. To see what is going on at astro, do I just do a chart for this day? How do I do it? Any advice helps, thanks.

Adele
09-11-2003, 09:36
hi... it must be very nice having a grand trine w/ the sun, moon & asc... although ALL water is a bit much... I would imagine... VERY harmonious aspect nevertheless!

okay... I looked at the transits affecting your natal and perhaps it is b/c transiting SATURN forms a conjunction w/ your moon right now and tomorrow night... the moon does not like saturn and this may cause worry, etc for you (the moon being our mental as well as emotional energy).

but the transiting moon is trining your natal mars and jupiter, which are in your 10H... very good aspects for career perhaps.

how you would view this is do your natal and then put today's and tomorrow's date and look at natal and transits together.

Minderwiz
09-11-2003, 09:37
Grand sextiles are supposed to be full of creative potential but so well balanced that the energy may not find an outlet - or at least that is Kevin Burk's take.

As with all Full Moon's my wife is showing the same symptoms as purplefishy. It will be interesting to see if there are indeed any significant effects from this.

Adele
09-11-2003, 09:39
hi... is transiting saturn on your wife's natal moon as well? that is what is showing for purplefishy... saturn on the moon causes worry and anxiety and fears... so maybe they are experiencing that b/c that is how it is affecting them personally.

paradoxx
09-11-2003, 11:24
I find reading long drawn out interpretations of zodiac charts very tiresome and difficult. I just go to www.astro.com, input the infomraiton (in thsi case 6:33 pm Mountain Time) and generate the chart. I see hte aspect lines as energy being bounced around on a cosmic scale. The 6 pointed star is very prominant when chiron is included in the chart wheel (go to advanced chart drawings at www.astro.com and check "aspects to all") but even without it there is a very visable pentagram in the sky.

It is a celestial portal at the very least, energy is amped up for this event but most of it will occur in the next 6 months.

Adele
09-11-2003, 11:36
hi Paradoxx... I love astrology so I don't mind reading charts at all... and the more I read the more I learn... it is a passion w/ me... whenever someone gives me their birth info, I look at their chart out of curiosity and to see what I can tell them... I am just so intrigued w/ astrology... it is my #1 love... and then the tarot.

Celtic_Dragon
09-11-2003, 16:10
That's great cause I'll take you up on your offer of reading my chart...I'd love to be able to some day but I'm not sure my life will allow me the time or patience for that right now. I'd send you my info via pm but for some reason I can't. So I'll post it here.... Aug. 07 1983, 8:16am mountain or 3:16pm gmt.

purplefishy
10-11-2003, 10:19
but the transiting moon is trining your natal mars and jupiter, which are in your 10H... very good aspects for career perhaps.

Yay! Funny you should say this, because I have a VERY important second-interview with a company for a job I REALLY want, coming up on Tuesday. My fingers and toes are crossed that it goes well and they like me enough to give me the job!

TemperanceAngel
13-11-2003, 09:55
Purplefishy I hope the interview went well for you
XTAX

purplefishy
14-11-2003, 07:08
Thanks! I think it went pretty well. Fingers crossed I'll hear from them soon!