What tarot cards does this girl have? D:

CelestialHorse

Looks like the Rider Waite clone century rider waite(If I got that right). Can't tell what she's holding :)

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/costumes/teens/juniors/PRD~724405/Fortune+Teller+Costume.jsp

Not sure if I will get this. Silly reasons probably but 1. I am turned off by most psychics 2.I am confused by my cards. 3.I am afraid to know what my family would think if I was a *gasp* Fortune Teller for Halloween!

(My grandma and one aunt didn't like me being a dark angel one Halloween :/ )

newlillith

Looks like the queen of swords, temperance and the hermit. Pretty deck!

Amanda

Well that is a really stinkin' cute costume!
I can't tell what deck that might be or if it's real, but it looks like she is holding the Hermit, the Empress, and the Queen of Swords.

CelestialHorse

Hehe yeah I do agree it's a very awesome cute costume :D (Sure I'd wear leggings with it). :) Yay for the cards :D

Yineth

OHP! Looks like I found my Halloween costume for this year... XD

[Sorry, no clue on the cards but I think the other posters before me got them :D]

tarotbear

Oh- yes - it's Halloween; time for 'sexy' costumes.

The Fortune Teller is at least 'acceptable', the Native American one is just degrading....

Zephyros

I don't know when Halloween became like this. Costumes used to be cool, now it's Indian prostitute, nurse prostitute, fortune teller prostitute, etc. Male costumes don't seem to be following the same "sexy" trend.

MagsStardustBlack

I am delighted they make sexy halloween outfits - I bought a gorgeous witches dress and hat with the skirt part above the knee at the front but longer at the back - and a lovely fitted bodice top part, i plan on wearing it with high heels and the hat and the broomstick, maybe a cape too. And lots of shimmery glitter on my eyes and body. I'm so excited! :.)))

After having 2 babies and dedicating every single moment to them being a stay at home mam and never having a night out I'm so excited to put on this sexy outfit to feel confident, womanly, beautiful and sexy. I'm not wasting my one and only night out on Halloween weekend looking like the bad green faced witch from OZ lol. :.)). She is cool though!

Mags

gregory

But those card borders look VERY familiar...