What tarot cards does this girl have? D:

Chiriku

Thanks, Rodney. To my meager eyes, it appears the Hermit is facing front directly, so, no, not any incarnation of RWS.

CelestialHorse

OHP! Looks like I found my Halloween costume for this year... XD

[Sorry, no clue on the cards but I think the other posters before me got them :D]

YAY! Heh Kohls is awesome :)

I'm going to be a ghost, I fell in loooove with the costume :) Hope you like yours :D

CelestialHorse

Yes I will post a thread in chat :)

Yeah I can't tell what the middle card is either D: Cool looking cards but ah I thought it was a re clone of Rider Waites?

Morwenna

Good shot, Rodney, but it seems your image is the mirror image of the original, which would make that QS facing her usual way.

gregory

The middle card is Lovers - you can see the VI number on it. And those borders are SO familiar.

You're right, Morwenna; he has flipped it. I rotated it and she is indeed the usual way around.

tarotbear

In hopes that the mods will create a separate thread about the costumes, I will wait to post my analysis of 'What Happened to a Nice Innocent Halloween' in the new thread. })

It's actually rather easy to see ....

rwcarter

The middle card is Lovers - you can see the VI number on it. And those borders are SO familiar.

You're right, Morwenna; he has flipped it. I rotated it and she is indeed the usual way around.

Good shot, Rodney, but it seems your image is the mirror image of the original, which would make that QS facing her usual way.

D'OH!!!!! I forgot that I rotated the picture 180 degrees so that the cards would be upright.... :|

gregory

D'OH!!!!! I forgot that I rotated the picture 180 degrees so that the cards would be upright.... :|
No - I did that. You "flipped vertical", I think, which....

CelestialHorse

Nice cards though :)
I think there is another gypsy costume out there which is cool :D

Part of me thought about buying the costume and maybe doing tarot readings at the club house but um.......even though I am way past the H.S. age, college age, I still have that "I care what others think" thing XD It would have been fun to do readings at the apt. clubhouse :)

Besides, I am not sure if I would want a stranger handling my cards, wouldn't it mess up the energy I have in my cards? :/ (I'magermaphobeabittoo).

Morwenna

Some readers don't let strangers handle their cards; they have the querent hold their hands over the deck or some such. It's an individual thing.

I wish I could get a clearer look too; there's something familiar about that deck that I can't place. (Over and above the common symbolism, that is. :))