Books I Have on Crystals

flying black kat

These are the books I have on Crystals. I have not gotten any new books in years. Unfortunately for me they are all in storage. I hope to find them again when I get to my storage looker. May take awhile all my stuff is in storage.

Lightseeds: A Compendium of Ancient and Contemporary Crystal Knowledge [Paperback]
Wabun Wind
(Author), A. Reed (Author)

By Katrina Raphaell

Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones (Crystal Trilogy, Vol. 1)

Crystal Healing: Applying the Therapeutic Properties of Crystals and Stones (Crystal Trilogy, Vol. 2)

Crystalline Transmission: A Synthesis of Light (The Crystal Trilogy Vol. 3)

New one I don’t have

Crystalline Illumination: The Way of the Five Bodies

And – This is the only one I have by this author.

Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom by Melody and Julianne Guilbault

You can find them all on Amazon.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty

Kathy

Hemera

That is an interesting list!
Which one do you like best? Is there anything you´d like to recommend?

So far I only have the two Crystal Bibles by Judy Hall but I might be interested in investing on a new one for Christmas.

ThunderWolf

Of those mentioned the only ones I have are Love Is In the Earth and the first Crystal Bible.

I will say that in my opinion Love Is In the Earth is the definitive book on the subject.

That being said, Katrina Raphaell is very well respected in this arena, and I'm quite honestly embarrassed to admit that I have yet to purchase any of her books.

shelikes2read

I have Uma Silbey's book on crystals, Scott Cunningham's book on crystals, and a book on crystal healing by Diane Stein which is a MUST READ, IMO, for anyone who is serious about using crystals in the healing of oneself or of others. I would recommend these books to anyone, anywhere, anytime, because they were all phenomenal resources for me as a beginner, years ago (early 90s). I can't praise them enough. And they are all still available for sale.

I also have some gemology-related crystal identification books, and I heartily recommend obtaining one or more of those for straight-up information on identifying stones and their properties (including finding out which mass-market stones are often dyed, heated, irradiated, etc. before being put on the market). My book collection is in the garage at the moment, among a ton of other boxes, and it would take me a lot of digging to track down which gemology resources I have.

There were no channeled crystal books on the market at the time I read the above items. The editions I have predate Melody's writing, and I believe they predate Katrina Raphaell as well.

This is why, when I post, I am doing so without having read up on channeled knowledge about Atlantis, Lemuria, extraterrestrial influences being programmed into stones found in nature or in mines, and so on. Quartz points were identified by shape and size alone (tabby, laser, generator, self-healed, twin, penetrator, cathedral, window), by clarity, by inclusions (rutilated, tourmalated/tourmalinated, etc.). My focus is on what properties stones have gotten from Mother Earth, not from other beings from Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, the Azez, the Plieades, and so on.