Ideas on Amethysts?

Indigo_lady

I've been having this amethyst period lately and I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on it.

My birthstone is actually esmerald, but I've always felt attracted to amethyst, they give me a sense of security.

I carry a big one in my purse all the time, without really thinking about it.

Lately I've been going through this crazy period. Basically I'm not sure where I'm standing anymore, and I'm in pain, emotional pain, all the time for no reason (and it's not my hormones). So I started asking for advice to my guides and elders. I had a very dear relative come down to me and show me images with amethyst. A week later it was my bday and my mom gave me a pair of amethyst earings.

Same thing, last night I was feeling totally frustrated and helpless and asked for some guidance, or at least a helping hand, and again I was shown amethyst.

I'm not sure about their abilities or their role in a situation like this?

cheekyminx

Amethyst is said to stimulate spiritual awakenings as well as intuition. It also calms anger & emotional violence. Its also a powerful healing gem & calms the mind.

So having an emerald birth stone your either a taurus or cancerian. Mine is agate but my favourite gem is amethyst as well. My favourite colour is purple/violet.

cjtarot

Got an idea

Hi,

I have an idea. Try to get an amathyst pendent (hopefully a raw stone). Before you wear it hold it in your hands and ask that this stone help you maintain your ballance and help you when things get rough - basically make it an amulet.

If you hit the lottery an emerald and amathyst pendent would be BEAUTIFUL (or even just the colors deep green and amathyst) this may help you connect who you are with the calming..this one is amathyst and moldivite..the moldivite is a very strong stone. I love it

http://www.heavenandearthjewelry.co...RODSEARCH&txtSearch=a2036&btnSearch=GO&Page=1

Take a look thru this site for metaphysical meanings and BEAUTIFUL jewelry

I believe that what you put into a stone is what you get out. Example, to me Jet or black stones absorb negative energy so when I wear that stone that's what happens. To someone else Jet may help with their readings and that's what will happen for them.

Good luck and blessings

CJ

silverstep

You could try going about your business for one day or if you go away from your home without taking the amythest and when you come back see how long it takes you to remember the amythest or leave it in a place in your home and keep it there all day and as you pass by it or sit in that room notice if the room has any added or different energy or feelings than outside or in another room that doesn't have that crystal in there. You could ask it to amplify its energy to be of maximum benefit throughout the room. Just ways you might get to know how that stone affects you since it has made a presence in your life.