Triple Goddess 'Tarot'

ferrous

It calls itself a tarot deck, but it's listed on AT as an oracle deck.

Whatever it is, it's absolutely lovely! A good friend gave me the Triple Goddess deck & book set just recently & although I haven't had the chance to explore it much yet, I have been able to look through the deck, having a good look at each card. Last night, while sitting on the couch with hubby, keeping him company while he watched a DVD on the planets, I found myself wanting to pick up the deck & look through the cards again.

Although not a subscriber to the belief in the Goddess, as I read through the book (I'm only up to page 11. The perils of having a baby in the house means my first library late fee. Just as well this book is mine to keep) I've found the mythology of the Goddess interesting & well written.

Once I've read more of the book, & when the time feels right, I'm really looking forward to doing my first spread with the deck.

On a purely artistic level, the cards are lovely enough that even if I never get good use of them for their intended purpose, I'll want to flick through them often just to enjoy the beautiful artwork.

Logiatrix

Great find, ferrous!
I had the good fortune of getting to play with a "Triple-Triple Goddess" deck, in which I combined the core deck of 26 cards times three.
I moved on to other decks only because my interests were so scattered at the time, but I got a few good readings from it before it when home to it's rightful owner, Kiama.
(I'm not exactly sure, but I think she still reads with it that way. :D )
I found the deck to be a majors-only tarot more than an oracle, despite the change of the card titles and the "extra" chakra cards (which I didn't use).
As I said, I only stopped using it because of all the other decks that caught my eye at the time, and I think that particular set was meant to go to Kiama, anyway.
Now, reading your post, I'm tempted to give these cards another go; indeed, the artwork alone is a draw.
Thanks for reminding me about this gorgeous deck!
:D

ferrous

Ooh, that new deck looks like it's going to be great! Another one to add to my wishlist, I guess. *sigh* :D