Reiki insight cards?

wavebreaker

Last week I bought a set of reiki insight cards, in Dutch (Dutch name: Reiki Inzichtkaarten). They are basically a set of cards with a statement on each card that can help you gain insight in what kind of problem you may have to work on using reiki.

I was just wondering whether these cards are also available in English (or other languages). I understand the set that I have was created by a Dutch Reiki Master and has not been translated, but maybe other, similar sets are available?

PS I also have a set called "Archetypal Reiki Cards", but those are not the kind of cards I mean.

SongDeva

they are sold in English on the Joan Bunning's webite, learntarot.com.

wavebreaker

The Insight Cards on Joan Bunning's website are very similar (and are also created by a Dutch Reiki Master), but they are not the reiki insight cards I mean.

I've found out by now from the publisher that they are not available in English right now, but may be in the future.

raeanne

Hi Wavebreaker,
Oh, I hope these will be available in English soon! They sound wonderful! Thanks for the info!

wavebreaker

I'll let you know as soon as I know more! ;) But I understood from the publisher that they don't have any definite plans right now, so it could be a while...

SongDeva

Wavebreaker,

I was thinking after reading your response, wow, there are *2* dutch reiki masters who came out with decks of reiki insight cards?!

Then I realized, hmmm, theguy on Bunning's site has come out with three different decks:\

spiritual, psychological, and one other. Did you look at all three at her site, and determine that none is the one you're speaking of?

If not, it would be a mighty coincidence! (This could happen, of course).

wavebreaker

Yes, SongDeva, I'm certain it's a different deck, because it's a different Reiki Master and also a different publisher. ;)

The cards on Joan Bunning's site are by Dick Nijssen, he created three different decks: Insight Cards, Psychological Insight Cards and Spiritual Insight Cards, all of which were originally published (in the Dutch edition) by publisher Koppenhol.

The Reiki Insight Cards are by Simone Simons and are published (also in Dutch) by a company called Alive.

I'm not so sure it's a coincidence though. I don't know which cards were published first, but I guess the concept was copied by one of them. ;)

SongDeva

So you mean there are actually *two* Dutch reiki masters?
I'm totally kidding! lol
Dank u for clarifying.

Lara

wavebreaker

SongDeva said:
So you mean there are actually *two* Dutch reiki masters?
I'm totally kidding! lol
Yeah, cool isn't it? :D

As a matter of fact, I think I once read somewhere that, relative to the number of inhabitants, the Netherlands has the most Reiki Masters of all countries in the world. ;)