Which Stone for Co-Worker?

O_O

Hi All

I work with a woman who defines the word B***h.. *sighs*:(

Whenever I'm in her presence I feel drained.

Any suggestions on which stone would be good to carry while dealing with this woman's very difficult energy?

OO

PlatinumDove

How about obsidian? It seems to be a stone with reflective properties. Instead of draining the energy from you, it could reflect whatever she's throwing at you back to her.

O_O

Obsidian!!...It's another fave. I don't usually carry it around though.

But I will now.

Hope it works...LOL,That woman is a whuppin' !

Thanks
OO

Free Flight

Hi

I dont know an awful lot about crystals but recently researched the same sort of thing for myself.
Obsidian
black Tourmaline
Hematite

In fact I was told by Wizzle who knows her crystals inside out that any black rock will work for these reflective purposes. In fact some days when facing some negativity I give my son this little black rock for his pocket which seems to help him not suck up the negative vibes...

I ended up buying myself a beautiful Quartz Necklace which has black tourmaline in it. It works great but if I wear it too much it feels very heavy around my neck.

good luck with your co -worker. If the rocks dont work you could always throw one at her...LOL (Just a joke people :D :D )

x FF

TarotGirlJess

I'm with free flight.. get yourself a baseball sized rock.. when she says something rude warn her to stop third time. thwack her on the head 'bad monkey. no donut!' she ought to get the point in a hurry.... and if not.. you still get to relieve stress by thumping her. LOL
Just kidding that would be wrong you can always picture it in your head so you can tune her out.. you can also take the peanuts route... ( rememebr charlie brown?) anytime she talks just do a voice over in your head with the sound the adults on the cartoon made 'wah wah wah'
I wish you luck with her. i suggest rainbow obsidion.. but hematite would be good.... a big paperweight sized one.. just in case you decide to thwack her :)

O_O

"get yourself a baseball sized rock.. when she says something rude warn her to stop third time. thwack her on the head 'bad monkey. no donut!' she ought to get the point in a hurry.... and if not.. you still get to relieve stress by thumping her. LOL "

Wow! ...LOL, how many times have I pictured this scenario? :)))))

OO

tarotqueen

Energi.....

Hello my friend,
I don`t know if there`re any stone you can use to solve your problem-But I have 1 suggestion for you....!
Focus on that B***h...,and repeat the word "E I S" inside of you!
Somehow this word will help you to get rid of unwanted persons.....

Love G

prudence

hi tarotqueen,
how does one say E I S ? (I mean how is it pronounced?)

Thank you!!

Free Flight

tarotqueen said:
Hello my friend,
I don`t know if there`re any stone you can use to solve your problem-But I have 1 suggestion for you....!
Focus on that B***h...,and repeat the word "E I S" inside of you!
Somehow this word will help you to get rid of unwanted persons.....

Love G

Hi tarotqueen

Interested in this....what pray does it mean?

xFF

O_O

Yes TQ, what does that mean?

My interest is piqued/peaked ?

Thanks