prudence

Tarotqueen,

please come back

tell us how to say this word

we will be very grateful to you!!

Thanks ever so much!!

tarotqueen

The word

Sorry, I`ve been on holliday and that`s why it took me so long to reply and for you to hear more about the word....
How to pronouce it...it will be more like ESE!And it`s the same in English as in Norwegian!
Actually it works...I`ve used it a few times, and the person who bothered me went away,he just left the place....
I`ve heard that the word is used by healers.....(you see, my sister has the gift to heal.She is taking a course to learn and to be initiated, and she confirmed it!)

It`s more between earth and heaven than we can imagine!!!

Love TQ

Netzach

There is a relatively simple way of preventing other people from "getting to us". Their nasty energies tend to attack the solar plexus chakra but you can protect it by drawing, with your finger, a circle and, inside it, an equal armed cross over your solar plexus. Do it before you even come into contact with this woman.

If you need more protection imagine yourself wearing a dark blue velvet cloak with a big hood and lined with a pale grey silk. The cloak ties up at the neck and covers you down to your feet. Inside it is your own personal space that no one can encroach on. It's extremely effective.

Good luck!

prudence

tarotqueen said:
Sorry, I`ve been on holliday and that`s why it took me so long to reply and for you to hear more about the word....
How to pronouce it...it will be more like ESE!And it`s the same in English as in Norwegian!
Actually it works...I`ve used it a few times, and the person who bothered me went away,he just left the place....
I`ve heard that the word is used by healers.....(you see, my sister has the gift to heal.She is taking a course to learn and to be initiated, and she confirmed it!)

It`s more between earth and heaven than we can imagine!!!

Love TQ
Hi TQ!!

Thanks so much for getting back to us on this!!

Very very interesting. :D

Nitegoddess

The best way I find to ward off negative energy is with Rose Quartz... it promotes love and will transmute negative energy. Another way I know works during my healings is to "bubble" yourself with white light. When you ask that you be surrounded with white light it usually stays with you for at least 12 hours.