Book recommendations- Astrology of Place?

scorpiana

i am looking for some good sources of information on astrological aspects of certain geographic places (cities, countries, etc.) i have a book called "moving to success" by rose murray, and was wondering if there were any other titles that anyone could recommend.

Ffortiwn

scorpiana said:
i am looking for some good sources of information on astrological aspects of certain geographic places (cities, countries, etc.) i have a book called "moving to success" by rose murray, and was wondering if there were any other titles that anyone could recommend.
I'll second that request. I've collected a few threads on Astrocartography but so far haven't seen strong book recommendations:
In my own case, apparently my move northward last month increased my chances a bit for controversies at home and with my family, situated me in a region of increased unrest and tension and where difficulties in my professional life or authority figures are more common. But on the other hand, my personal dealings are better off and I'm on a path towards deep therapeutic exploration. And within just a few weeks of making the move, I've already confirmed each of the above, mostly in strong ways.