Rosie Quartz, high vibrational beautiful

faery

Rosie Quartz:- To assist one coming into their own truth more fully. These are such special crystalline spirits, and the fact that so few emerged from the earth has not escaped my notice. Plus the fact that the miners had to go SO deeply into the earth to reach them -- closer to the Heart of our beloved Earth Mother, and I know that that is an important signal for us as well.

As a long term worker with crystalline beings, the energy of Rosies are amazingly strong, and connected to temples of light and love in the higher realms, thus maintaining a special ability to hold the purity of love in its full truth. In their ability to reveal all that is not, one moves on more quickly within their life. Less time is spent caught up in emotional/mental paradigms of the third dimension, as the higher spiritual truths are laid open for one to see.

Assists you to see your destined mission via the removal of illusion that would prevent seeing and acknowledging such. Assists you to keep in that space of your own truth, that you may persue your hearts vision of life perfection, and ground such in your life. The magnificient heart energy that these crystals emit would soften the hardest heart, as deep down beyond our wounds, we all want to love and be loved. We all want to go “home” to the creator within and to see this externally.

Not to be confused with Rose Quartz

Fire rosie quartz for sale. The fire rosie assist in finding one's own fire to blaze through your path of destiny on earth. It is very beautiful. If you are interested, I can email you more details.

The price is £65. If you need it converted to dollars you can visit www.xe.net

The Rosies certainly seem to change a persons life from the feedback I have received!

The fire rosie is one of the largest in the fire rosies - 3.6 x 1.2 x 1.1 and weighing 3.7 oz. It will certainly assist with fire!

Blessings

Faery

Alta

I have discussed this with faery. No retail selling is allowed nor will be. I understand that this is a 'one-shot', and involves her personal collection only.

Marion

faery

Yes, this is true, and it is actually only one crystal, not a collection.

When I originally heard it was banned, I let all 3 go for the price of one.

Later, decided to sell one more. This is a special one that has been to Aphrodites sites on Cyprus, as part of Twin Flame (Soul Mate etc) ceremony.

Once this is gone, there is no more folks....

Ruby7

I've never heard of "Fire Rosie Quartz" before. Can you please physically describe the actual piece or attach a photo. Is it a natural stone?

Ruby7

faery

It is a totally natural stone. It is quartz, and it has a beautiful gentle rose colour. The fire rosie has a deeper colour of rose.

I do not know how to attach photos here?

faery

Isis Rosie

Hello everyone.

I have only one more Rosie left from my personal collection. It is an Isis Rosie, and indeed the only Isis Rosie they had.

Reluctant to let it go, yet I feel it belongs elsewhere, so am letting you all know, incase one of you are the true guardian keeper of this beauty.

This is the last Rosie I have...

So final posting...

Faery.xxx

chrisam-crystals

in all my years of working with crystals, i have never heard of rosie quartz.

can you tell us a bit about it's properties and how the chemical structure differs from rose quartz?

a pic would also be good if you are trying to sell one for that much money. :)

jue xx

faery

More info about Rosies

To assist one coming into their own truth more fully. These are such special crystalline spirits, and the fact that so few emerged from the earth has not escaped my notice. Plus the fact that the miners had to go SO deeply into the earth to reach them -- closer to the Heart of our beloved Earth Mother, and I know that that is an important signal for us as well.

As a long term worker with crystalline beings, the energy of Rosies are amazingly strong, and connected to temples of light and love in the higher realms, thus maintaining a special ability to hold the purity of love in its full truth. In their ability to reveal all that is not, one moves on more quickly within their life. Less time is spent caught up in emotional/mental paradigms of the third dimension, as the higher spiritual truths are laid open for one to see.

Assists you to see your destined mission via the removal of illusion that would prevent seeing and acknowledging such. Assists you to keep in that space of your own truth, that you may persue your hearts vision of life perfection, and ground such in your life. The magnificient heart energy that these crystals emit would soften the hardest heart, as deep down beyond our wounds, we all want to love and be loved. We all want to go “home” to the creator within and to see this externally.

Rosie quartz crystals carry the new vibration of the higher heart, assisting us to anchor these frequencies, and open up to the path of the higher heart. These beautiful rose coloured quartz are connected to the temples of love in the higher realms.

In appearance:- they are totally different to Rose Quartz, as Rose Quartz is very opaque and often almost milky rose colour. Rosie Quartz are more like clear quartz in transparency, with a rosie glow of colour throughout the crystalline being. The qualities are unlike anything I have seen and I have found to be one of the highest frequencies of love available on the planet.

MCsea

Faery THANK YOU for the pictures, amazing really lovely... thank you for sharing all that information with us all (those who post AND those who float in and read)

Chrisam-crystals I too had not heard of this crystal - but I think its similar if not the same as 'pink quartz' as listed in Michael Geingers book A-Z crystals.. which I had some reservations about until today :)

MARINA