confused

princessofpelaw

Can anyone help me out, recently I bought the MYTHIC TAROT, complete with book and black cloth from ebay, when they came the cards are well used and a bit battered. since ive recieved them I have had loads of strange dreams some quite scarey, and ive even woke up a few times and thinking im seeing things, last night a face above my bed colours red black and white like a white tunic red sash with black, I ignored it and turned over but cant stop thinking about it, does anyone think the cards have to much energy? were they used for more than readings, should I get rid of this deck or try cleansing them. All sugestions appreciated thanx P.P x

Gayla

Hi

P.P. - I dream about the tarot often. The tarot is a window into your subconscious. If you feel bad spirits are coming to you because of the cards you should cleanse them. When I sense bad spirits approaching me I simply rebuke them. Tell them to leave. I was brough up in a southern baptist enviroment, so I was taught to rebuke them in the name of Jesus, which works for me. However you do it, telling them to leave and having faith in those words will push them away.

I personally would not purchase a used deck of cards unless I really knew everything about the previous use of them.

In my studies I have found there is a side to the tarot where some folks use them to cast spells, etc. I personally believe this not a good use of the cards and is definetly a way to open the door to darker spirits.

Hope this helps. Gayla

princessofpelaw

Thankyou Gayla, I will cleanse them tonight, ive heard laying them out on a windowsill letting the moon cleanse them? Ill try that, its the first time ive ever bought used cards, ill be having second thoughts after this thanx again xx

cheekyminx

Wow. You just never know who's had the cards before you & what their exact intentions were. Sounds a bit black magic-ish to me :eek:

I'd definitely cleanse the deck,book and cloth. I think by putting the deck & cloth into its bag & perhaps placing a crystal like bloodstone, calcite or amber in with it, or even 2? Laying them out in a full moon? I could be way off here. I'm not sure how you would do this to be exact, I know you'll definitely get answers from more knowlegable souls ;)

By the way my sister has the same deck - gorgeous :)

Good luck with it.

princessofpelaw

Im feeling better already, thankyou Gayla and cheekyminx, ive checked thoes sites out about cleansing, im going to burn incense beside them and definetly put an amber crystal in with all three xx

Azarial

Hehe, I probably sound like I've gone off the deep end here. But that sounds like a fun deck to own. I would love to have experiences like that.

-Pamela

rosesred

Just saw a dr Phil on the subject, and as you know dr Phil is always right ;)

Maybe it will help, so I'll pass it on:

Place a symbol that has huge positive connections for you near your bed, and focus on that a few moments before going to bed. Might be a cross, might be a triple-moon symbol, or it might be a reminder of something you did that you were very proud of. If you wake up scared during the night, repeat. A mirror, kept for that specific purpose, to 'reflect' energy also works.

This actually made sense to me, despite it being advise from dr Phil, as it works on both a psychological as a spiritual level.

ana luisa

Just another piece of advice. Do cleanse the deck and the book. But change the cloth. It is my experience that fabric may hold on to energies much more than paper. Don´t know why. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. - also, you could use a cleansing technique that´s very popular where I live. Get yourself a "virgin" glass (never used before), fill it up with water and drop a chunk of coal inside. Usually, coal floats but if the atmsophere is "heavy' it will sink. Once it sinks, throw it away, with the water and repeat the procedure.

Good luck with your new deck! It´s a great one!

princessofpelaw

looks like im going to be to busy to sleep lol. will try all above, any ideas on the face and colours x