The Tower and Me!

EarthFaery

It all started about 2 weeks ago. I was cleaning my laundry room, trying to get the ironing board between the dryer and the wall and it got stuck, when I looked to see what was in the way, there it was! The Tower from my Hanson Roberts deck staring me in the face!
I was floored, I have no idea how it could have gotten there of all places. The last time I used that deck was about a week before, I had friend who needed a reading and it was the only deck I had available at the time and it ended up being the most enlightening reading of my entire life! I don’t even know if the card was in the deck when I did the reading, or how long it’s been missing. The reading itself was a “Tower” reading, her husband was unexpectedly killed in an explosion.
Since then, the Tower has been on my heals. This is everything major that’s happened in order in the last 2 weeks. I won’t even mention the minor catastrophes!
My dog ate tainted dog food, and at the same time got a very bad infection caused by clipper burn, an ongoing problem but he’s doing ok. Very bad news about some rental property we own came in the mail, at the same time there were 2 separate floods in that house, costing thousands we don’t have. One of my fish died. I had to have a tooth extracted, it caused infection to the bone, sinuses and eyes. My daughter fell and broke her arm she’s a trooper and is doing fine. I found out I have to have my gall bladder removed, and possibly my spleen. My sister-in-laws mother was murdered, whoever killed her set her apt. on fire to cover it up, we have no idea who would do this. My daughters Sunday school teacher’s husband went missing for 4 days and was found dead…it was a suicide. There are 2 employees that up and quit on us, one of which ripped us off blind before she left, and the other has a full set of keys to the store. My sisters babysitter’s husband had a massive heart attack out of state, he is not in good shape, so I’m trying to help her out.
And this is all within 2 weeks!
Every time I turn around it’s something else, I am so stressed out I can’t concentrate or sleep and my husband and I are at each others throats. I hope this string of bad luck ends soon because I don’t think I can take one more thing! I’m going through my transits trying to make some sense out of it all…I suspect Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto are the culprits….all squares and oppositions.
I believe I was meant to find that card there as a warning that trouble was brewing, and I needed to be prepared for the chain of events. Every reading I’ve done since then has had the tower, including a few mystery persons, which I firmly believe those readings were about me and not the mystery people in question.
I hope one day to make friends with this card, but every time I see it my heart drops to my feet and all I feel is dread, sadness and stress, stress, stress! I wish I could figure out how to use this card to my advantage, but I don’t see how I can.
I hope there isn’t anything more to come, but I have a feeling this is not over.
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I needed to vent a little….going crazy over here!!!!!!!

mystic mal

The Tower

Oh boy...I will never complain my life is too dull after reading that you poor thing......it read like the script of an X certificate movie! The Tower is a falling away of the old ways whether we want it or not,,eg after 30 years in a bad marraige but I stayed because of the 6 children but then the Tower came into play,my electrical appliances started to break down one at a time, the car was written off,my husband left me. I had an aortic aneursym and almost died butI came through it, moved area and am now a totally new me with a new life and fine and dandy..maybe its telling you the old ways of life are at an end and are forcing you to look at what can be changed.?

EarthFaery

Oh my! Mystic, you had quite the Tower experience yourself. I hope your ok now.
I guess the Tower will fall no matter what, I just wish it would fall already! the past few years have been pretty rough. I have never done a reading on my life theme, I wouldn't be surprized to see this card in the spread.

I plan on drinking heavily this weekend!:)

jayem

oh my god, i didnt think that WAS possible in two weeks time! my heart goes to you, your family, and everyone you know whose had this horrible time. one word of advice: make/buy a red bracelet and wear it on your left wrist! somebody gave you the evil eye and you got it bad! but, i am superstitious...

EarthFaery

I'll try it! I'll try just about anything at this point!
Thanks, lol I'd do a spell but it would probably backfire!

Lysh

Yikes, sorry to hear about everything that is going on! That is a lot to contend with at once! Keep your head up high and I hope you are not faced with more 'tower' events, seems like you have had enough to last a while.
Lysh

memries

SMV...I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. You are run ragged worrying about everyone else besides your own immediate difficulties. It takes a lot of emotional energy to give out like that. Say a prayer and ask for your burden to be lightened, that is what I would do. As well, you will be forced to detach a bit from situations that are not your immediate family. I am sending you a prayer and a hug and hope it all settles down.

Do whatever you can action wise to solve your immediate problems and let the rest just pass. You cannot solve everyone's problems.

EarthFaery

thank you lysh and memries,

Ya know last night I was trying to pray for some kind of resolution, but all I can think about is how there are people out there who have it worse than I do, thinking about all the war and children who are suffering, people who don't have food on the table etc. So I end up praying for everyone else because I feel guilty, like I'm being selfish.
I just have to get through the next couple of months, hopefully at the end of the summer everything will fall into place. I have prepared myself for a long haul, hopefully I will still have some sanity left!

franniee

WOW SMV! I am speechless....

my blessings and love are being sent to you! :love:

Maybe...... finding the card means that all of this awfulness is over. You put it back in the deck, right? Maybe it is back in it's place and you are onto the STAR. Hey it's just a thought..... and hopefully I am right. :)

:heart:
f

EarthFaery

Franniee, your right and I was thinking the same thing about the Star, I did a couple readings this morning and halleluia the tower didn't come up once. I "hope" the worst is over, it seems that most of these happenings have been illuminted by the Star already. We have to have faith, it's so hard when it feels like the only solutions available are impossible to obtain because the obstacles are so overwhelming.
After all these years reading cards, I hate this one the most, it gives me so much anxiety. I can spot it while shuffleing, and try to avoid it at all costs, I know it sounds ridiculous, and if I see it on the bottom of the deck I make sure it disappears. I can't even tell you how I felt seeing it there on the floor, of all cards, why that one!! Why not the Sun or the World? The Ace of Pentacles would have been perfect!
Well, I guess you can run but you can't hide, It's bound to catch up sooner or later.