Thank you HearthCricket!!!

a_shikhs

I got the most amazing package today evening!!!! A HUGE parcel full of tarot goodies!!! :D HearthCricket had sent out this parcel sometime in March as an easter gift, but I got it today as it was held up in the indian customs. grrr.. But I finally got it today. Yippee!!! :party: I got NINE Tarot decks :D, lovely smelling candles, bookmarks which I adore, faery bag :love:, rose quartz crystal, beautiful pictures of indian Goddesses which I'm going to frame and keep in my altar and temple. :)

This is every tarot addict's DREAM COME TRUE!!!! :grin: Thank you Debi for being the Perfect Faery Godmother and Godsister to me!!!! :D :D

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Debi))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):* :*

Attachments

• DSC00396.JPG
    DSC00396.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 190

room

Hey, you got the Osho Zen, one of my favourites, and some lovely bookmarks.

So this is the famous package that we thought lost--thank goodness it came, and I see, true to form, you've cut the box up to save the stickers.

Wonderful news, I am so happy for you. What a joy!!!!

a_shikhs

Yup this is the famous package that was lost and then found all of a sudden. lol.. Thank God. :)

I always do that to Debi's packages.:D I love collecting pretty stickers and HC always puts them on the box as she knows that they are well loved. :love:

baba-prague

Wonderful!

It got there! I've been talking via pm to HC about how awful the USPS was for a while this spring (fingers crossed seems back to normal now) and she told me about this parcel. I know it sounds ridiculous in a way but I felt quite upset on her behalf and feel really relieved now (when I opened this post I really felt a strong sense of "phew").

Enjoy your amazing tarot goodies :)

Bat Chicken

Wow! What an amazing package!
We have all figured out what excellent taste HC has from the 'table' thread..!:)

coyoteblack

wow nice gift now with those books you have coming you will be in tarot/study heaven . will we see your posts for a month or so?

Sidhe-Ra

Aw, how lovely! :D

Em xxx

HearthCricket

LOL My husband and I are still in shock that it actually finally showed up. We were sure it was gone for good. I am so happy and relieved that this didn't disappear and though it is ridiculous for it to be held up for so long (and I wonder why??) I am so glad that no one opened it or stole anything. There is such a feeling of joy and relief mixed over here!

As for Shikha....she probably won't sleep tonight! Isn't the sugar cookie candle wonderful? It is my husband's favourite scented one! I can't even remember what the other ones were. It has been so long...about 3 1/2 months.

LOL Happy Easter, Shikha! :D At least it came before Christmas!

selkie

What a gift!

HearthCricket is going to have some good Karma, & you got some great decks.
I had someone rently send my some goodies, so I know what a wonderful surprise it can be!

Briar Rose

You got it!!! (remembering the post about it being lost), I felt like it was going to get to you! I am happy for you.

Let me know how you like the Revelations, is great for the reversals, and I think it read very intuitively, which you are! The Moon Garden is such a gentle deck, and I love it.

Love,

Aurora