The Law Of Attraction is so funny :)

Pao

Talk about The Law Of Attraction!

The funniest thing just happened to me. There's this egyptian deck printed in Argentina this reader I go to has and I fell in love with it so I made it my mission to go and find it. But its out of print, I was devastated I couldn't find it anywhere :( Then a member here kindly told me to go on Ebay and there it was! ONE copy up for grabbing, so I got it (some of you may remember me saying i had to learn it all by myself because its out of print and nobody knows how to use it either :( ) and then like magick another copy in spanish fell on my lap I was so happy because the different languages made each deck different. but I still cant read with it at all let alone the way that reader does :( so a few days ago I was doing my xmas shopping online and i came accross (totally by magick i swear) this book made for the cards, I thought ok this has to be how that lady learned it, i must get it! so it arrived today but i was a bit dissapointed in opening the book and only seeing its a large version of a lwb with the cards definition and not insight on how to read it and as I was looking at the book i said "oh dont tell me...." i peeked under it and there it was! ANOTHER DECK!!! I was like oh my lord i couldnt find this deck anywhere and now i have 3 copies! All of which i still cant read :( but after all this I think its meant to be that I learn how to read it, that plus aint the law of Attraction some Sh*1!?!!!!!!

Alpha-Omega

Thats Great!! I have the same experiance too!! I been wanting the Rider Waite Deluxe for a long time now, and it is also out of Print, so I wen on Ebay this weekend and Its up there!! I hope I win it, I have been dying to get it....

Pao

oOOoOooh I hope you do!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!! its so nice when you get what you've been dying for :D

Queen of Pentacle

If you don't get the Deluxe on ebay, It is widely avalable (in French) in Canada, so let me know. I'll be glad to be of any assistance.

Little Hare

Pao... whats the egyptian deck called? i'm interested in having a look at it on the net :)

Thanks

MysticalMoose

U beat me to that question peace-pixie I was just about to ask! lol :)

firefrost

Well done, Pao. You seem to be destined for great things with your decks!

I had a similar thing happen when I tried to get the OOP Cloisters. One place advertised then said they couldn't deliver, so I managed to find another, then the first one sent a deck as well.

I sold one on...:)

firefrost

Now I'm waiting to find out which deck it is, too!

Alpha-Omega

Pao said:
oOOoOooh I hope you do!!! I am crossing my fingers for you!! its so nice when you get what you've been dying for :D

I WON!! :) I am very happy, ha This is my most expensive deck I have bought!!! But I feel it is worth it.

Pao

here it is guys : http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/egipcios-kier/

I am not home yet so i cant be sure but i think this new deck is a bit smaller than the other two. funny. maybe i am supposed to carry it with me until I learn what the heck I am doing with it! :laugh:

CONGRATS ALPHA-OMEGA!!! how much did u spend on it?? well if its worth it, then its well worth it :D