check this out on e bay.. lost for words

shadowdancer

ebay.com item number 170186546448

anyone have the $1,800 dollars knocking about eh !!

ribbitcat

LMAO in disbelief !

ribbit

Mimers

shadowdancer said:
ebay.com item number 170186546448

anyone have the $1,800 dollars knocking about eh !!

But it is a Universal Waite deck!!!! Don't you know how valuable that is!!!! And it is haunted too. I always wanted my own ghost!

not.

shadowdancer

I told my partner about this before heading to work. He reckons it is this sort of scenario / tale that makes things so difficult for the majority of us who see and use tarot with respect and good intent

Davina

philebus

I spotted that one and just couldn't help but laugh. I just want to see if anyone actually buys it.

6 Haunted Days

I love this part....seriously :rolleyes:

My search led me to a group SO Powerful and SO Secret that their existence is written down as myth, but I can assure you that they exist.

I can attest to this with the utmost veracity because I am one of them and have been for all of my adult life.

This occult organization now wishes to make available its treasures on a larger scale and has appointed me liaison between themselves and the general public, knowing that I can be trusted to keep their most guarded secrets safe.

Our group spans across most countries of the Earth, seeking out hidden knowledge and chronicling it so it is not lost again in future. We also investigate and follow clues, often into dangerous places, putting ourselves at physical and spiritual risk, to uncover unique objects imbued with Intense Magickal Powers as well as Haunted or Possessed Items… artifacts which we have then gone on to sell, barter, or gift to other mages, wizards, and witches, including some Magickal Items of our own making…

For years and years now, to protect our secrets and the sanctity of our group, we have restricted our trade in these phenomenal supernatural objects to a VERY small group of collectors, personally known to and hand selected by me, who I felt I could trust to safeguard these very special objects… but now our Guides through the Immortal Realms have instructed us that the world is at a critical time in its’ history and the need for the Power of the magick in our guardianship should be spread across the Earth.

But HOW is this deck "haunted"? It supposedly predicted the 9/11 disasters, but that doesn't make it haunted. She says nothing about any weird happenings around the deck or any other event then it predicted 9/11 and saved someones life. And I've heard quite a few readers and mediums claim this!

What a phoney baloney she is. Cheesy sales pitch. But there's a sucker born every minute! :laugh:

thorhammer

Yeah, I saw something similar about two months ago on eBay. Same cheesy sales pitch and all. Didn't have the werewithall to note the seller's name ...although there's nothing to say that they won't change it between each ridiculous claim.

Nice Universal Waite. Had me one of those, passed it to a friend. I haunt that one, now :D

\m/ Kat

Elnor

I hope the box is included, too rofl!!! :joke:

elnor

baba-prague

thorhammer said:
Nice Universal Waite. Had me one of those, passed it to a friend. I haunt that one, now :D

\m/ Kat

I trust your friend was another uber-secret mage, magician or witch :joke:

baba-prague

By the way, I just ought to mention that whatever you thought, that's not silver ink on the Bohemian Gothic. It is in fact ectoplasm. This is the first ectoplasmed deck ever to be developed by our secret society (so secret that even I don't know about it) - and it accurately predicted the weather yesterday. So there!