check this out on e bay.. lost for words

Promise

I suppose since I live in a haunted house, I should throw all of my decks on eBay for 2 grand and watch the mob of ghost hunters come running, because we ALL KNOW that Tarot cards have some divine powers in them that are able to retain the dead and their spirits.

And I guess we all know that the Universal Waite is rare, especially in it's haunted condition. So why wouldn't it be worth 2 grand? Seriously, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!....that I see all too often on eBay.

It's people like this that further all the stereotypes.

nanab

roflmao- Now people..... don't you think that the seller with 100 percent feedback sould be credible. Maybe she could sell my house with a real ghost knocking around in it. Could get prob a couple million, you think?

MysticalMoose

Now that is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time!...cards that go bump in the night! ROLFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D:D The only tragic thing about those cards will be if some poor gullible fool is taken in enough to pay up! :rolleyes:

MM

ofbainbridge

A member of some super powerful, super secret organization that has been entrusted to protect their most guarded secrets and the sanctity of their group is telling the world about them and selling their stuff on ebay...for money...No for a crapload of money...
Wow maybe this person should work for the government...maybe for Homeland Security....

Debra

Solitaire* said:
I wonder if the deck has accurately predicted that she's not going to get $1800 for it. :p

LOL SOLITAIRE you CRACK ME UP!

.....I was wondering...is the secret tarot reader someone on this forum?

C'mon, girl, CONFESS! We know you must be here somewhere!

shadowdancer

I sense a "No, I am Spartacus" moment coming

:D :D

DarkElectric

Hmmmmm, Ectoplasm.....

Gee, I could use some ectoplasm. I thought I had ectoplasm on my stove too. Turned out to be eggtoplasm. My husband had just made breakfast. Man, I was soooooo disappointed. Maybe I can buy some super secret ectoplasm, on ebay, from a super secret society, who will make sure that for my $2000 it will be from Great Caesar's Ghost.

Teacups

I notice she's only purchased things from ebay before, this is her first attempt to sell. And I applaud her effort, complete with long rambling litany and set to music. Honestly, I'm liking the bag and the box, nice photo composition, even if the essay isn't so great.
Incidentally, I did a search of the word "haunted" and there were so many returns, the database wanted me to select a category. And, since it could be part of the title of a movie, I therefore chose :

Everything Else > Metaphysical > Psychic, Paranormal > Jewelry (1400)

Would you believe, 1400 items of "haunted" jewelry. Apparently, calling an object is haunted is a common selling technique, it must work, there's a lot of people doing it. Egads.

rota

As of the 19th, no bids yet. I'll be keeping an ectoplasmic eye on this one.

(hm... I wonder if I have anything haunted lying around the house. Maybe that Wonder Woman action figure. Or maybe that router? One of those USB ports never did work all that well: probably too many gremlins in it.)