Picture of our reading space/table version 2009 (#2)

HearthCricket

Astraea Aurora said:
Very lovely, HearthCricket! :love: Btw, what's that item in the lower left corner with the golden tassel?

Astraea Aurora :grin:

My Citrine mala beads! :)

Yasmin

Beautiful setup, Hearthcricket. How is Rumi?

Astraea Aurora

HearthCricket said:
My Citrine mala beads! :)

Ahh, these are lovely! :)

Astraea Aurora :grin:

HearthCricket

My ode to my new copy of the Pamela Coleman Smith Commerative deck. I love it! Subtle colours and a subtle atmosphere...

Attachments

• PCSreading2.jpg
    PCSreading2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 258

moderndayruth

HearthCricket said:
My ode to my new copy of the Pamela Coleman Smith Commerative deck. I love it! Subtle colours and a subtle atmosphere...
Absolutely beautiful, HC, and such a powerful cards! Is it an actual reading or a meditation layout?

HearthCricket

moderndayruth said:
Absolutely beautiful, HC, and such a powerful cards! Is it an actual reading or a meditation layout?

My first reading with it. I am going to use it for a while. I have been on a kick working with historical decks and getting back to basics. So, this is a fun deck to do that with. But the lilacs are dead now! lol

Michelle

Beautiful reading spaces !

shadowdancer

I am lucky to have a nice large space for readings, airbrushing, crystal healing etc.

This corner is the tarot corner :)

The table is 90cm square and has quite a lot on it... when I do readings the self-airbrushed box in the centre is obviously moved off. (At the moment it holds x 2 decks of the Transparent, but they will in time be rehoused).

The self-airbrushed boxes at the side hold my 3 primary reading decks: Bright Idea, Deirdre of Sorrows and Tarot of Innocence. the 4th box will be on rotation of whatever is the deck of the moment alongside the main 3. The padded cases hold my secondary reading decks - those which are used on occasion, but not often enough to be classed as primary.

The dragon mirror was bought at a car boot for £1.50!

x 3 photos on the left of women who have been a part of my life, all now deceased. x 3 photos on the right of X 3 men who have all been a part of my life. I kinda say hi and smile to them when I sit at the table.

The canvas needs no introduction :) at the top of the canvas are: Legacy of the Divine, Gilded and Tarot of Dreams.

It looks crowded, and yes it is. However, the space is plenty big enough for even a Celtic Cross spread. I have my faithful pendulum there as part of the set up, and is used to dowse for the most appropriate deck, spread etc.

It is a sort of permanent set up really - and has a nice feel to it when doing a reading.

Davina

Attachments

• Img_6594.jpg
    Img_6594.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 415
  • Img_6595.jpg
    Img_6595.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 340
  • Img_6597.jpg
    Img_6597.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 306

minrice

I love the colors of your space shadowdancer! It all has so much energy. The photos of your loved ones are a nice touch too. I am supremely jealous of your LoD poster/litho thingy ;) I've been eye balling the LE for some time and just wish I could afford it and all the extras!