Does anyone here use a chakra balancing wand?

shelikes2read

Mines a healing wand, are you making Wicca wands for spells?

My goal is to make the wands as a kind of all-purpose blank slate, usable for any situation that the owner needs them for. That's one reason why I decided to back off from specifying them as Chakra Balancing Wands -- by doing so, I'd automatically limit their scope of usefulness in some people's minds. By calling them Lightworker's Wands, I feel like I'm offering them as the flexible tool they are, rather than designating in advance what people are supposed to use them for.

shelikes2read

Wheeee... I now have five kinds of wand available: Yellow Brass Sceptre (Sphere/Point) and Double-Terminated (Point/Point), Copper Sceptre and Double-Terminated, and I have a limited amount of emerald-enameled copper wire for Heart Chakra wands. See image for samples. Spheres and points are natural quartz, not smelted.

65497e57.jpg

I'm having fun with this. It feels really good to make these tools, knowing the good that people will be able to do. Now all that needs to happen is for the Wands to start choosing their persons, a la Harry Potter. :) I haven't got a brick-and-mortar shop like Ollivander, so the internet will have to do.

Halo_n_Wingz

I have a wand made of rose quartz, with corresponding chakra stones on it, and a crystal point. I had it blessed in a shamanic ritual, and use it for healing mostly through Reiki, which greatly involves the 7 or 8 chakras. :)

I'll post a pic when I can.

Great job on your wands, I hope you're finding success with them!

minrice

Wheeee... I now have five kinds of wand available: Yellow Brass Sceptre (Sphere/Point) and Double-Terminated (Point/Point), Copper Sceptre and Double-Terminated, and I have a limited amount of emerald-enameled copper wire for Heart Chakra wands. See image for samples. Spheres and points are natural quartz, not smelted.

65497e57.jpg

I'm having fun with this. It feels really good to make these tools, knowing the good that people will be able to do. Now all that needs to happen is for the Wands to start choosing their persons, a la Harry Potter. :) I haven't got a brick-and-mortar shop like Ollivander, so the internet will have to do.

OOOooo, they are so pretty shelikes2read! They are just glowing in that pic. I have a chakra wand I wear aroubnd my neck, I haven't the slightest clue how to use it but I bought it because it was so pretty and looked like just the thing a magical person would wear :) (5,000 post y'all!!!!)

tarotbear

Wands are serious tools ...

Those are all lovely tools!

I have a chakra wand I bought many moons ago (sorry, they are in my ex's house at the moment - no pictures). It was a hollow lucite tube that was sealed at one end, and then there was a layer of tiny polished stones in the color of each chakra going up it. The top was a crystal point that the lucite was melted around so the stones would not come out. I also have one full of citrines and other green stones for healing.

They are wands - you hold it in your dominant hand and channel energy through the wands. It is not child's play! You are focusing energy like a lazer! You start at the head chakra and (carefully) make clockwise circles and 'open' the chakra up. This can be very dangerous in unskilled hands. You go to each Chakra and open it- gently! Then you make counter-clockwise circles and close them down, working from root to crown.

shelikes2read

Those are all lovely tools!

I have a chakra wand I bought many moons ago (sorry, they are in my ex's house at the moment - no pictures). It was a hollow lucite tube that was sealed at one end, and then there was a layer of tiny polished stones in the color of each chakra going up it. The top was a crystal point that the lucite was melted around so the stones would not come out. I also have one full of citrines and other green stones for healing.

They are wands - you hold it in your dominant hand and channel energy through the wands. It is not child's play! You are focusing energy like a lazer! You start at the head chakra and (carefully) make clockwise circles and 'open' the chakra up. This can be very dangerous in unskilled hands. You go to each Chakra and open it- gently! Then you make counter-clockwise circles and close them down, working from root to crown.

I found out the hard way not to store my unfinished "blank" wands (just the crystal point attached to the rod -- I've made several in advance to save time) near my computer equipment. I originally put them right near my workstation and within a couple days, I had a 24-hour period including one crashed hard drive, one MiFi wireless hotspot that unregistered itself, and one mixed up DSL router that had to be reset. Um, whoops! I reset, reformatted, and re-whatevered all the wonky equipment, and I now store my unfinished wands (of which I have even more now) in the next room. Problem solved. :D

The finished wands definitely feel like I'm using a laser to direct energy. It's fabulous for when you need to manipulate energy strongly and with a narrow or tight focus. But sometimes, that's exactly what's needed to get a job done effectively in one try. It's what I used to clear up lingering pain from elbow tendinitis. Prior to trying the wand, nothing I did worked -- meds, elbow brace, resting it. It still hurt. My doctor offered a cortisone shot, but I put that off because I hate getting needles. Then I thought, "What the heck?" and used a wand to clear up an energy blockage. THAT got the pain out! Nearly all the pain was gone immediately, and as the rest of inflammation went down, within 24 hours I had a normal-feeling elbow again for the first time in two months. I sure am glad I won't need a cortisone injection!

Mona18

This is a pretty cool thread!!!

So will you be including a little print-out of ideas on how-to use or what to use for? Some of us (me) are ignorant about the powers of crystals ... I've never really explored them, just got a reading once with them and man was I floored!!!

Very very interested in owning one! :D

Kosjitov

Out of curiosity, are any of these available for purchase? Hmm hmm? :)

tarotbear

Dear shelikes2read,

I used to use a crystal-clear point in each hand and 'zap' my partners' wrists to kill his pain. It was usually very successful. Once again - to anyone reading this - crystal-focused energy is nothing to take lightly.

You were leaving your crystal wands near your PC? OMG!!!!!!! {LOL!}

shelikes2read

This is a pretty cool thread!!!

So will you be including a little print-out of ideas on how-to use or what to use for? Some of us (me) are ignorant about the powers of crystals ... I've never really explored them, just got a reading once with them and man was I floored!!!

Very very interested in owning one! :D

I actually am working on something brief that discusses the seven major chakras, so people who aren't familiar with the concept will be able to get some information on them. But it'll include some links so people can read more in-depth info, as well.