Heart of Faerie Oracle Readings

Amanda

Closed to new sitters. Thank you :)

I haven't really used this deck much, I very well may suck at it. LOL But would like to offer some readings with it. I will likely try to find a short spread to answer your question. Feedback would be great. :)

Sitters:
alice_in_wonderland - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks! :)
safari - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks! :)
NikkiB - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks! :)
Maria Tarot - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks! :)
zannamarie - Reading posted, feedback/exchange received, thanks! :)
strangebrew - Reading posted, feedback/exchange received, thanks! :)

alice_in_wonderland

i would like to know about the relationship that will develop between me and the mystery man i am yet to meet in future ... i want to know what kind of relationship it would be and what is the advice for me when this person is around ?!

thank you for offering.

safari

thank you for offering .
could you please tell how will i get the job and what kind of work it would be that i will be doing ?

Amanda

i would like to know about the relationship that will develop between me and the mystery man i am yet to meet in future ... i want to know what kind of relationship it would be and what is the advice for me when this person is around ?!

thank you for offering.

I've rigged up a spread for you that I altered from a Travel Spread in the Power Tarot book.

1. Surrounding influences of this upcoming meeting with mystery man: #20 - The Lady of the Forest
The book describes the Lord and the Lady as "big" energies in this deck. Kind of think Emperor and Empress here. So the Lady has to do with all the feminine aspects deep within you, and this card talks about the changes you experience not being profound in the outer world, but more likely, the inner one... and changes taking a long time to manifest in your outer world. So this gives me a sense that this meeting with the mystery man is far away because it gives the impression that you have much more growth and development to undergo before you meet this man. But when you do meet, you will be a much more fully developed, mature woman.

2. What you need to know about this meeting, things that may be hidden: #51 - In Two Minds
This card represents your own internal dialogue that goes on and it says you can't make up your mind on what it is that you really want here. You are afraid to make a "wrong" decision which keeps you stuck in place (from growing- Lady of the Forest). But what we see as "right" or "wrong" isn't always so. You can't really make a wrong choice, if you think about it... there is something to be gained from everything we decide. So... is there part of you that wishes and hopes for this meeting; yet another part of you that says 'no way, it can't be that easy'? Get out of your head for a moment and see how you really feel about it.

3. What you will learn or understand as a result of this meeting: #26 - The Crone
This talks about how scary the crone looks, but if you can see past the "ugly" a "beacon of light will greet you" - in other words, in a seeming pile of crap you can find a pearl, you just have to be looking for it. You will learn to be brave in order to see the good in life, the good in people. This tells me that you might meet someone no different than any past failing relationships. And you might keeping meeting similar people until you "get it" and look past the crap you already expect from them.

4. Advice for you: #25 - The Hero
The Hero represents Strength, Courage, and Unconditional Love. The advice of this card is: Try practicing unconditional love. "That is the single thing that truly overcomes obstacles in our world and in Faerie. It isn't easy. It isn't always comfortable, and it certainly isn't always fun, but it is heroic."

So, I think initially these cards are addressing to you that a "good" mystery man won't come until much later, when you've had sufficient time to learn to appreciate a "good" man... or at least, the good qualities over the bad qualities in a man. The rest of the cards seem to suggest that you won't find someone much different than what you've already experienced, because any changes you are hoping for must happen on the inside first, before you will start to see positive developments in your relationships on the outside. You must learn unconditional love; for yourself, and then someone else.

That's what I get for you, hope it helps a little.

Amanda

thank you for offering .
could you please tell how will i get the job and what kind of work it would be that i will be doing ?

1. The job situation as it exists now for you: #5 - The Lady of Passage
You are clearly ready to move on.

2. How the new job situation will come about: #44 - The Lady of Faith
Perhaps this is you, or someone close to you that has your back. She is about believing in yourself and "...holds firmly to the belief that she is of worth." Perhaps this you, or someone close who believes in you - but another point about this card is that you must remain open to the opinions of others. This could lead you in the appropriate direction.

3. The kind of work it will be: #40 - The Lady of Leprechauns
This card is basically telling you that it's much wiser to "know thyself" than to look for this answer about the future. I can type up the whole card if you don't believe me, but that is basically the gist. Not to look for your future in a crystal ball, but create it yourself. You know yourself better than anyone. The choice in this card is to know the future or have clear sight, and it says knowledge of the future can be tricky and mess you all up, but "clear sight" from one person's point of view may not be of much help to you either. So you can only really depend on yourself to determine what it is you truly desire here.

4. How safari will feel about it: #48 - Prick Up Your Ears
This card talks about listening without hearing, and hearing without understanding. It basically forewarns you of being disappointed because you didn't get the appropriate meaning of something before jumping to a conclusion. So, I'm wondering if a "wrong" opinion from another (as described in the second card) is something that set you off without really thinking about what they were saying, to move on. You need to correct this before you really can move on in whatever direction.

That's what I get for you, I hope it helps a little.

NikkiB

me me me me me me lol!!

OK I am supposed to be meeting up with a fella (different one to before lol) towards the end of this week - how it will go? :D haha I got ya! xxxx

Maria Tarot

Hi,
if I may have one, I would like to ask, what the cards have to tell me about my love relationship with J?
Thank you very much
:)

Amanda

me me me me me me lol!!

OK I am supposed to be meeting up with a fella (different one to before lol) towards the end of this week - how it will go? :D haha I got ya! xxxx

Okay let's see:

1. Root of the question: #57 - The Joy of the Future
This card is pretty straight-forward just by it's title! LOL The card explodes with many different little beings, tons of smiling faces; but there is one little guy down in the corner fearful and anxious of what the future might bring. This card talks about it taking the same amount of energy to anticipate joy, as it does to fear the worst. And it reminds you to stay focused and joyful in the moment. :)

2. Present circumstances: #44 - The Lady of Faith
"When you feel the difficulty of trusting your judgment, believing in yourself and what you stand for, ask this lady to be present." The card depicts a lady with armor on her head and shoulders, but her chest is bare, which makes her heart vulnerable. "She holds firmly to the belief that she is of worth."

3. Future: #42 - The Lady of Song
This seems to imply that you will indeed feel a connection with this person.. and to remain open to that connection. Take it slow, listen to them; what they say, what they do, how they feel to you- ride the flow with them and respond with your own.

That's what I get, hope it helps a little!

Amanda

Hi,
if I may have one, I would like to ask, what the cards have to tell me about my love relationship with J?
Thank you very much
:)

Sure!

1. What you bring to the relationship: #4 - The Queen of the Day
Essentially, this Queen is about beauty and grace. The book says she leaves peace, calm, and a sense of well-being as she passes. So I'm taking this as describing your essence as a person- very calm, graceful, simple beauty.

2. What J brings to the relationship: #34 - Tink
Tink represents independence, freedom of expression, and standing your ground. So J may be a person who encourages/inspires you to say more of what you think. Maybe he rants to you about his own life, but I feel this quality about him should be something for you to learn from, just like your quality of "peace" and "well-being" are something he should be inspired by.

3. Will you be happy in this relationship? #28 - The Magician
The Magician is about tricks and illusions and "...can get you into an attractive situation, but only your skill and self-reliance can sustain the situation and turn it into something you can depend on." This card is kind of reminding me of a song lyric, "But even the sun sets in paradise" - it's the song called Payphone by Maroon 5. Check it out, and perhaps it will make sense to you. But back to the question, I think you can be happy in this relationship, if you don't just take it at it's face value and can accept the not-so-dazzling qualities it has.

4. Will J be happy in this relationship? #11 - The Prince of Shadows
The book calls this card the "bad boy" of the Faerie Court. "He is everything we wish for and everthing that hurts us the most." Seems this relationship might revolve around J a little more than you? And if it revolves around him, then I'm sure he will remain quite content. The book says, "If we are strong enough or perhaps if we are heartless enough to meet him on his own terms, then yes, we can have a relationship." This card suggests something intense for you, something addictive... but "Will it be a warm and lasting relationship? I doubt it."

5. Will the relationship last? #33 - The Faerie of Growth
"Growth can mean so many things...If your life seems stagnant, then this card is especially helpful for you...You can take flight, too." This card seems to suggest that things between you and J are going to change -you're going to grow out of it, so to speak- and move on. You won't be able to stay in your present mindset or mode of being about this relationship forever.

That's what I get for you, hope it helps.

zannamarie

Are you taking any more sitters?

I'd like to get some advice about getting my body systems (health) back in balance. A simple situation/advice/outcome spread is fine with me if you don't have something else in mind.

In addition to feedback, I can read for you with one of my oracles if you have a question.

Thanks!