Reading exchanges for feedback oracle cards

tarotenthusiastako

Hello everyone,

I would like to offer a reading exchange here for feedback using the following oracle cards:

1.) Archangel Michael Oracle cards
2.) Archangel oracle cards
3.) Ascended Master Oracle Card
4.) Path Of The Soul Destiny Cards
5.) Daily Guidance From Angels
6.) Messages from your angels
7.) Angel Therapy Oracle cards

Please specify which oracle cards you would prefer in a reading and your question regarding this. Many thanks and blessings to all of you here to help me communicate to the divine and in service to all of you in raising all your vibration and thereby the planet.

With light and blessings

Adjustment

Hi i would love a reading with Path Of The Soul Destiny Cards. What my guides want me to know.

YDM42

Since I have not used those cards before I would like to exchange with Archangel Michael Oracle cards, I have a meeting on Saturday and I would like to know what I should focus on during that meeting.

safari

i have a question .
what is in store for me in terms of "finding true love" that will satisfy the emotional aspect of my being ? am i destined to ever find it in life ? what is the message for me in this regard ?
i would like to go with "messages from your angels" please . thank you for offering .

MaineGirl117

I would love to know what messages my guides have for me at the moment. I would select deck # 2; Archangel oracle for the reading.

Thank you for the offer :)

alice_in_wonderland

will i find true love in life ?what message do my guides have for me in this regard ?i would like to go with archeangel micheal oracle cards . thank you for this offer .

tarotenthusiastako

Hello Adjustment

Hi i would love a reading with Path Of The Soul Destiny Cards. What my guides want me to know.

Here is what your guides are trying to let you know:

1.) Individual
2.) Spiritual Guidance
3.) What you are learning on the physical plane.
4.) What is passing.
5.) What is manifesting in your life right now.

1.) Treasures 17
2.) Magical 23
3.) Birth Of angels 44
4.) Footprints 14
5.) The Royal Order 35

1.) Your guides are telling you that what was once hidden in you are now being revealed. There are may treasures and gifts in your life that are now within you specially your unique talents and gifts are now being realized in yourself. The guides asked you to use your gifts to the service of others and the planet.

2.) What your guides are telling you as a spiritual guidance is to look your everyday life not as a duldrum and same routine but with an eyes of a child. Embrace the magic of everyday existence! When you were a child, doesn't life seems to be so magical at that time? Spirit asks you to relive that life as you see it when you were a child and this transforms the ordinary to the extraordinary.

3.) Your learning at this moment how to be able to sense your angels and how their helping you make their presence felt. Do you meditate? It is important right now that you practice meditation as this is the way that your angels can communicate with you and their supporting you right now in your everyday existence and one message that they have is that you have an important role to play in uplifting the consciousness of this planet through service to others.

4.) What is passing is that you had recently have an urge to help humanity and make a positive effects on this planet through daydreams, aspirations and this is how Soul is calling you to your divine purpose. Acknowledge it and follow this little deep inklings in your soul!

5.) What is manifesting here and what your guides is telling you is that you need to take care of yourself first before you can take care of others. This is very important because it seems that you had put others before your own need which you shouldnt. True service comes from within when we take care of ourselves then it will radiate out like a sun from without touching the lives of others.

Hope that helps and if you can leave a feedback I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks and many blessings

tarotenthusiastako

Hello Safari

i have a question .
what is in store for me in terms of "finding true love" that will satisfy the emotional aspect of my being ? am i destined to ever find it in life ? what is the message for me in this regard ?
i would like to go with "messages from your angels" please . thank you for offering .

I did an angel reading for you in the following

1.) How to prepare to meet the new person
2.) The other person's block
3.) Your blocks
4.) Angel's guidance to heal this block
5.) Angel's message about this new relationship

1.) Angel Shanti
" I am the angel of peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead."

You had been worrying so much lately about finding "THE ONE" and the angel's message here is to find peace in yourself. Ask them in silent prayer to give you peace when it seems that you are worrying or anxious about a relationship issue and they will bring you peace. Once peace is found within, the rest will be clear sailing as you will attract what you are looking for when your not afraid and peace is in your heart.

2.) Angel Mystique

"Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear."

It seems that the other person's block is that they had given up on finding you as well. They stop believing that miracles can happen if they just go along with the flow in life and trust in the divine.

3.) Angel Sonya

"I bring you a message from your deceased love one: 'I am happy; at peace, and I love you very much. Please don't worry about me."

Have you lost someone lately that you can't still move on with their passing? The message here of the angels that they are trying to convey is that you had been holding this in yourself for quite too long now and this had been dragging your life to meet your true love as you are unable to move on with your sadness and misery for someone's passing. But the angels want you to know that the person is ok now and he/she wants to see you happy and find love in this life.

4.) Archangel Raphael

You have a powerful archangel here who is willing to help you heal your block and your true love's block only if you ask him. In your prayers, ask archangel raphael to heal any emotional, physical, mental, and soul block that is preventing you in finding your true love and he will gladly of service to help you.

5.) Angel Raye

"Yoga and exercise are essential to your well-being, peace of mind, and spiritual growth right now."

Do you like yoga or go to the gym to exercise? Be very observant in such places as this are the places where you will likely meet your true love. But don't just go in those places to find that. Think about the benefits that yoga and exercise can do for you, a healthy body! as having a healthy body produces a healthy mind, emotions and spirit as well a good way to find your true love in such condition ;-)

tarotenthusiastako

Hello Maingirl 117

I would love to know what messages my guides have for me at the moment. I would select deck # 2; Archangel oracle for the reading.

Thank you for the offer :)

here's the reading you requested

1.) Who is the Archangel that is with you right now.
2.) What are the message of the archangels to you.
3.) How are your archangels are helping you in your life.

Result:

1.) Clairsentience

Archangel Raguel
" Notice your recurring physical and emotional feelings, as they signify divine guidance."

Archangel Raguel is responsible for sorting out your feelings and emotions so they become more understandable to you. He helps you clear your energy field as you are probably a very sensitive person and you pick up easily other people's emotions. Call on him to shield you and clear you of any energies you might absorb from other people, places or things and he'll help you confusing emotions you want to understand in yourself.

2.) Claircognizance

Archangel Uriel
"Pay attention to thoughts and ideas that come to you, as they are answered prayers."

The message of Archangel Uriel here is clear...listen to your repetitive thoughts that is loving, inspiring, and helpful. And if your a student, call on him and he'll help you deliver the answer in a hurry :) If you need any answers to any confusing part of your life, he's message to you is to call on him and he'll help you sort out your thoughts and give you an inspiring message!

3.) Leadership

Archangel Gabriel

"It is time for you to assume your leadership power and position, and lovingly guide others."

This Archangel is helping you to be powerful within yourself in a loving way and be of service to others. Gabriel means "God is my Strength", so this Archangel is helping you to draw your strength from God. This Archangel is always in your side ready to help you when needed just ask him through your silent prayer and he will be there to give you the strength that you needed when you don't have the strength to do so.

With great blessings and hope you leave me a feedback ;-)

safari

Hi TE
Thank you for this message . I am going to insert the fb in the reading itself .
I did an angel reading for you in the following

1.) How to prepare to meet the new person
2.) The other person's block
3.) Your blocks
4.) Angel's guidance to heal this block
5.) Angel's message about this new relationship

1.) Angel Shanti
" I am the angel of peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead."

You had been worrying so much lately about finding "THE ONE" and the angel's message here is to find peace in yourself. Ask them in silent prayer to give you peace when it seems that you are worrying or anxious about a relationship issue and they will bring you peace. Once peace is found within, the rest will be clear sailing as you will attract what you are looking for when your not afraid and peace is in your heart.
>>>> this is very true. I have been worrying a lot lately as I am afraid I won't find anyone who loves me ever.

2.) Angel Mystique

"Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear."

It seems that the other person's block is that they had given up on finding you as well. They stop believing that miracles can happen if they just go along with the flow in life and trust in the divine.
>>>> I would like to believe angels here :)

3.) Angel Sonya

"I bring you a message from your deceased love one: 'I am happy; at peace, and I love you very much. Please don't worry about me."

Have you lost someone lately that you can't still move on with their passing? The message here of the angels that they are trying to convey is that you had been holding this in yourself for quite too long now and this had been dragging your life to meet your true love as you are unable to move on with your sadness and misery for someone's passing. But the angels want you to know that the person is ok now and he/she wants to see you happy and find love in this life.
>>> yes someone passed away recently but it was not a loved one . This part of the reading has me confused.this person was the one who created hell in my life,made my life miserable to the extent that I had lost all hope for things ever getting better again.this persons passing created a huge mess in my life and I am still carrying the pain and sadness that I incurred out of it . This person in spirit wants to see me happy comes as a surprise to me as he was the one who was after my life to spoil it in every which way possible.

4.) Archangel Raphael

You have a powerful archangel here who is willing to help you heal your block and your true love's block only if you ask him. In your prayers, ask archangel raphael to heal any emotional, physical, mental, and soul block that is preventing you in finding your true love and he will gladly of service to help you.
>> I'll definitely ask for help in this regard.
5.) Angel Raye

"Yoga and exercise are essential to your well-being, peace of mind, and spiritual growth right now."

Do you like yoga or go to the gym to exercise? Be very observant in such places as this are the places where you will likely meet your true love. But don't just go in those places to find that. Think about the benefits that yoga and exercise can do for you, a healthy body! as having a healthy body produces a healthy mind, emotions and spirit as well a good way to find your true love in such condition ;-)
yes I do like exercising and do yoga at times. I might find someone at such place is intriguing. I'll keep my eyes wide open though :) thank you once again for this wonderful message.