Divination Apps on Android

Milfoil

Since the world is moving towards mobile media I thought it might be interesting to share apps for Android devices which we have found to be fun, useful and safe.

Specifically tarot or oracle apps need to be posted elsewhere and if you have a divination app for Iphone only, perhaps we can start another thread for those?

There are some things to be aware of when downloading any apps so if you want to know more about security and what permissions to be aware of first, please have a read HERE

Any Apps posted here are by no means guaranteed or endorsed by AT so please read through all the blurb first before downloading.

Runes

Rune Divination by Level Up
There are two versions, the free one has adverts, the 99c version is ad free

Rune Divination - Heart of Odin - by Miroslav Diochinov
Looks interesting and only $1.22, has good reviews.

Pendulums

Pendulum Divination Charts - By DM Designs
$1.42 so not too bad but could be rather limited.

Blithildis

I really like this FREE one:

Magic 8 Ball 3D

Amazingly realistic animation and great fun for Yes/No-questions. For me it was even accurate most of the time :)

kalliope

Thanks for the link to the Heart of Odin rune app -- I just downloaded it, and it looks pretty good!

I'm an app addict and have a ton! Here are a few that I use and enjoy:

Tarot Touche (there is a Lite version also): My favorite tarot app. I like the shuffling and cutting features, and you can save your readings with notes. You can design your own spreads, which is fantastic. And I really love their written card meanings.

Galaxy Tarot Pro (there is a lite version, too): Second favorite tarot app. Nice graphics, like the shuffle feature, like that you can save readings.

My Destiny Cards: This is the same system as the Love Cards and Destiny Cards books by Robert Camp. Gives you your birthday card, and then also yearly, 52-day cards, and daily cards. You can enter friends' birthdays, too.

Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards: This one is simple and fun. The premise is basically like the Russian Fortune Telling Cards that some here are familiar with.

Galaxy Runes: Simple rune divination app. Nice graphics and spreads, and you can save your readings.

Tarotbot Dodal: I like all of the Tarotbot apps, mostly because of the decks they offer (many of which I don't own a physical copy of). I also have the Soprafino, Dodal, Noblet, RWS, Vacchetta, and Visconti.

Transits: Astrology transits to your natal chart for any day you choose. Nicely written.

Tarot God: Not actually tarot, but rather a playing card divination app. The only one I could find, so I have it. It's fun just for kicks. Very bare-bones.

For the I Ching, I actually prefer to use this bookmarked webpage on my phone: Free I Ching Reading at Online Clarity. The site is lightweight and fast (and also offers excellent learning resources). (I use the Dolphin Browser Mini on my phone, so using my browser isn't so bad anyway.) It will save your question, and you can email the results webpage to yourself to look at later on your computer if you'd like. There is also a link to another translation for your results. When on my phone, the "download answer as a PDF" doesn't work, but it does beautifully when on my computer.

Then I will sometimes look up the hexagrams in other apps, just for more perspective. Other apps are: I Ching oracle, book, & aid; I Ching Book of Changes by Brian Browne Walker; I Ching.

And finally, it's not a divination app, but hopefully all AT Android users know about the Tapatalk Forum App for reading Aeclectic while on your phone! The only thing I find annoying about it is that the "post titles" do not show, so sometimes you don't know which deck or whatever people are referencing in the body of their post.

Ace of Stars

Galaxy Tarot Pro (there is a lite version, too): Second favorite tarot app. Nice graphics, like the shuffle feature, like that you can save readings.

Hi Kalliope,

I help make Galaxy Tarot and I'm delighted that you like our app! We've got a big update coming out with improvements to the graphics, new interpretations, including reversal interpretations (all written by yours truly), and a bunch of other great stuff!

Just wanted to connect and say 'hi'!

Thanks!