My Crystal Ball

GotH

He is about the size of a small egg

Tanga

He is about the size of a small egg

OMGs!!! What is that made of?
Now ofcourse - I'll have to photograph mine for you guys (have not even read this thread).
I have 3 - small, as I couldn't justify a large one whenever I saw them.
...But ONE DAY...
There is a large Crystal skull here in the British museum (London). I sometimes go off and stare at it.

celticnoodle

Wow! lovely skull crystal, GotH! It is similar to what was in my dream too. :) I so want one--especially whenever I recall my dream. That auntie who came to me in that dream was very psychic and she comes to me often with advice in my abilities and also just to say hello. I take everything she says as good advice. In life, she was a very wise woman, and so why not in death too?

My friend called them "ancestor phones" lol! Cause they held all the wisdom of the ancients, in her view, which they were only too happy to share!

oh, I love that title--"ancestor phones". :laugh: Maybe it'll help me to contact more ancestors--mine AND my customers! :) Any help it can give will be much appreciated.

Tanga, that is so cool that you have one in a museum near you! I can't wait to see pics of yours. I'm not wanting a large skull myself, one that is small is fine for me. Perhaps the largest I'd consider would be like GotH says hers is--the size of a small egg.

GotH, I'd love to hear more about your crystal skull! Do tell us all about it. Do you read with him? (I say him--do you feel it is a 'him' or 'her'?, did you name it?) Any interesting experiences with this one. You have such interesting ones with your other crystals.

FeatherWings

Wow I was just saying I have tested almost everything but the Ball and what a beauty it is. I think your thread is my answer to give it a try. This has been on my mind for some time. For some reason I think its too good to be true, strange but true. I think I am spiritually in love with it and never owned one myself. Seems from the thread it holds much power the power I can see in your Crystal ball. Interesting indeed

GotH

OMGs!!! What is that made of?
Now ofcourse - I'll have to photograph mine for you guys (have not even read this thread).
I have 3 - small, as I couldn't justify a large one whenever I saw them.
...But ONE DAY...
There is a large Crystal skull here in the British museum (London). I sometimes go off and stare at it.
I honestly don't know. There was a variety of them and a very sparkly blue one I really liked but this one got to come home with me.

Please take a pic and share yours! We'd all love to see it. :)

Wow! lovely skull crystal, GotH! It is similar to what was in my dream too. :) I so want one--especially whenever I recall my dream. That auntie who came to me in that dream was very psychic and she comes to me often with advice in my abilities and also just to say hello. I take everything she says as good advice. In life, she was a very wise woman, and so why not in death too?
Aw your auntie is something special celticnoodle. I love hearing the stories about her. :)

, I'd love to hear more about your crystal skull! Do tell us all about it. Do you read with him? (I say him--do you feel it is a 'him' or 'her'?, did you name it?) Any interesting experiences with this one. You have such interesting ones with your other crystals.
No name and not a reading crystal for me. He was just a quick pick up, something cool that caught my eye. Now that I know more about skulls and how significant they can be, I have a new "love" for them. Like you, I'll be on the hunt for that special skull. :cool2:

Wow I was just saying I have tested almost everything but the Ball and what a beauty it is. I think your thread is my answer to give it a try. This has been on my mind for some time. For some reason I think its too good to be true, strange but true. I think I am spiritually in love with it and never owned one myself. Seems from the thread it holds much power the power I can see in your Crystal ball. Interesting indeed
Hello FeatherWings,

This may sound weird but I really do feel the crystals are calling out to people right now. To become more known. If you feel there's is something special calling you, it's not by accident. Do what you can to allow a special crystal to come into your life. There are messages within them. To be able to feel the connection is truly a special gift that others don't quite understand. To those who don't understand, hearing people talking about how great and mystical they are is like hearing people talk in code. You won't understand it until you give yourself up to it. It's okay.. Try it. :) Hope to hear about any experiences you have with them in the future.

Tanga

OK - here are my crystal skulls. :)
I added a few non crystal ones for interest and amusement:
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/507569820480558692/

- The postcard is of the Quartz Crystal Skull in the British Museum (25cm, 1898).
- The colurful guy is made out of beads (about 14cm long) by a Peyote Indian named Hilario Ruja - I bought this at the British Museum seeing as I'm unlikely to ever visit Mexico and buy one in person. Beautiful isn't it? I call him Hilario (haha) and raise a metaphysical glass to the real Hilario everytime I think of the name.
- The large white is actually a plastic rattle which glows in the dark! LOL :joke: - recent acquisition that gives me no end of amusement.
- The small white is a plastic bead. Pretty good one.

The Crystals are:
- Black obsidian - I think his name's Bob (although this could be problematic if I tell my hubby this. His dead father's name was Bob - short for Robert, and it's his first name too though I don't call him by it).
Bob lives on my Earth Altar - with all my other black crystals of note.
(Suddenly just realised - that name comes from the character from a favourite novel series. Bob - is the assistant elemental spirit for the Wizard Dresden and he lives inside his own skull on the mantlepiece. This Bob, reminds me of him - that's why).

- Rainbow Fluorite - beautiful detail on this one and she's about golf ball sized.
One day when I was REALLY tired - I bumped her and chipped her chin! I still kick myself for that. She was carved in Glastonbury (England - "Isle of Avalon") and sold from the crystal shop called "StoneAge".

- Blue is Lapiz Lazuli - she has rather sharp cheek bones and prominent brows - looking severe, and I feel she's a "kick up the ass" crystal skull. Perhaps her name should be Kick-Ass or Hit-Girl...
- The tiny pink and green is Ocean agate (I think) - I forgot about him - he lives inside the Tarot bag with my Samhain Deck of the Bastard (2nd Edition, Seven Stars).

celticnoodle

wow! nice collection there, Tanga!

I love the beaded one! So colorful! and the one in the middle, who I believe is the Rainbow Fluorite. Does she have a name?

All of them are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. :thumbsup: That postcard one looks like it is a huge skull! so cool!

Tanga

wow! nice collection there, Tanga!

I love the beaded one! So colorful! and the one in the middle, who I believe is the Rainbow Fluorite. Does she have a name?

Keshet - the Hebrew word for "Rainbow".

GotH

Tanga, thanks for sharing the skulls pic. I'm especially drawn to the center one. Nice. The postcard skull is one of the skulls they talk about in the video link I posted. It's supposed to be very special. Have you tried scrying it in the museum? That is so cool how you can just go and see it when you want to.

Padma

GotH, the only crystal I can think of that has that shade of green, and is fairly clear, is fluorite...