My Crystal Ball

celticnoodle

I agree with GotH on this one, Michellehihi, and welcome to A.T. and to scrying! You don't even need to have a crystal ball to scry--you can scry with anything.

Often, crystal balls that are exposed to direct light for a long period of time can cause a fire in the room where it is located. This is why it often is said that you shouldn't put it in direct sunlight for a period of time.

But, as GotH says, generally, holding the ball in your hands are the best way to scry. If that is too uncomfortable for you, find a stand that you can use--it doesn't have to be a tall stand, anything that works for you is fine.

GotH is one of the very good scryers here on A.T. and there are a few more too here--but GotH really shares a lot of experiences with us here. Keep a watch for her threads and you'll see!

Also, if you'd like, I have recently posted a thread that you can scry at with pictures that I put up each Monday. (Just started last week). If you are interested in joining in there, you can find it here:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=244434

But also just keep looking at the divination forum here and you will find many other scrying threads too--and I hope you'll also post some of your experiences with your ball.

Good Luck to you with it!

Michellehihi

My precious sphere

Thank you GotH and celtic noodle for you reply, I am so happy to be able to start the relationship with my sphere. Attached is a picture. Do you see the green? This is amazing.

I started scrying this afternoon and I was so connected with my sphere, I held her on my heart and thanked her. I saw a Christmas tree, God knows why! And a dog sitting beside the tree, and the dog started smiling, and a girl came to pet the dog.

Really, I was completety bewildered!!! I never believed in this but it is so authentically real!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 99

celticnoodle

what a beautiful ball!

I can see a young girl in a long dress or perhaps it is a nightgown--right up in front of the ball-to the left. It appears that a man is behind her.

I also see other things, but didn't want to take over GotH's thread nor your post. I think if you saw things so quickly, (I believe GotH took off like this too)--you are going to find yourself a very good scryer! Just do not keep at it if you are beginning to get a headache or eye ache. Scrying can bring on some awful headaches!

Looking forward to hearing more about your scrying! :)

GotH

Thanks for those kind introductions celticnoodle. :)

@Michellehihi - I was at the supermarket waiting in line when I opened up your pic link. I got goose bumps from looking at your ball. Whoa. You are going to see so much in it I can tell. Enjoy that beauty! :)

Holly doll

Gorgeous ball! The first thing I saw was a woman in a long gown staring into a fire - the orange colour sitting over the green

Michellehihi

Thank you all for this wonderful conversation. Honestly I feel, as you suggested, that I have to follow my own intuition with my relationship to my sphere.

This came to me so quickly, and I am overwhelmed with love for this beautiful mineral. She is a witness of many thousands years of life on earth. I am humbled by her beauty.

And thank you Holly doll for your post, I totally see this woman and the fire!

Just for your information, the ball is quite small, 2". I have ordered another one from ebay, but this one, my very first one, will always have a special profound significance for me.

Now I am going to sleep, I will come back to the thread tomorrow.

StaceySue2U

My new ball

This is my first time trying to post images to this forum, hope it works. Here's my new ball. It's filled with pictures. I've tried to scry using a ball before, without success, but I'm seeing so much in this one.

47UwRj6.jpg
Can you see the witch flying on the broomstick?

BgJspUe.jpg

in0Bsoz.jpg
Can you see the wolf?

In addition to the pictures that are easily visible from a photo, there are the pictures I could see while "looking in", which aren't really physically in the ball. Last night was the first time EVER that I've been able to see those types of images.

Physically I saw lots of eyes, lots of broomsticks :), women. Oh - there are two big ravens' wings in the ball on those "plane" things that everybody who picks up the ball can see. That's why I got it - I have a very close relationship with ravens so the ball called to me. I had a family of ravens I fed at our house that we have up for sale. I'm going to miss them.

Then "not physically" I saw a beautiful woman wearing a headdress and a tribal looking dress with a very intricate beaded collar who then split into two identical women, then above her a baby in the sky and then she was gone and below her was a dragon fly, flying with a streamer streaming out behind it. And I saw the face of a man that split into two images, the right side of his face separated from the left side and the left side had a cascade of water coming out over the eye. I have no idea what any of that means but it was neat. I kept the ball beside my bed and last night I rolled over and looked at it and saw a goose flying.

GotH

Very alluring!!!

I see so many things myself including a hooded skeleton! Wow, this thing is going to pull you into some deep places if you let it. Come up with any names yet?

StaceySue2U

Here's a different view of my ball Labyrinth with similar labyrinth lines.

)

That is the most awesome ball I have ever seen. There is a pirate ship, clear as day. And a woman standing at the top of stone steps, looking out to see. She's so clear she looks painted!

StaceySue2U

Very alluring!!!

I see so many things myself including a hooded skeleton! Wow, this thing is going to pull you into some deep places if you let it. Come up with any names yet?

I haven't got a clue for names. It is so full of pictures - my daughter-in-law saw tons of pics in it too. I'm thinking it needs a name that means "universe" or "infinity" or "depths," or something like that.

ETA - check out this stone I bought for my sister, at the same place where I got my ball. I think I might name the ball "The Deep."

ETA OMG I see the hooded skull!

qUmF07R.jpg]