View Single Post
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

OK I've now got three possible readings I'd like some opinions on.

The first is the three of wands in the seventh house - which I feel in the birth of a succesful new business partnership (partnerships are ruled by the seventh house) or success coming to a business partnership.

As an alternative I thought it might mean a personal voyage of discovery that was made possible through the firm foundation of a marriage. The marriage allows the person to discover themselves!

The second is the Ace of Swords in the Tenth - which I find the most challenging of the 3. All I can think of is a new career that requires intellectual effort - gaining social status as an intellectual. The tenth is career, social status, honour and mother (or father depending on which parent you assign to the fourth).

Finally a question on what institution a person might become associated with if they have the seven of wands in the sixth. My feeling is that this is a hospital/doctor's surgery, either because they make themselves physically ill by trying to do to much or actually get hurt trying to defend themselves

Any views?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9