FSC Nov: tabi reads for JEWEL

tabi

Marion said:
Spread for the month of November:

"Light and Shadow" by Earth En lady (from 2006 Tarot lover's Calendar)

A spread to gain insight into the shadow side or things you cannot see.
A significator is used because the central card needs to look at the light (I suggest using your Personal card from the set).

1. Significator
2. The Light (the light card will be placed to the left or the right, depending on which way the significator is facing)
3. How you sometimes move into the shadow
4. The Shadow
5. How you can move further into the light.

As always, should you or your partner have a specific issue and wish to use another spread, that is fine, by mutual agreement.

Marion

I'm fine reading with this spread, please let me know if you have a particular question or focus area in mind. :)

tabi

Jewel

Hi Tabi,

I love the spread and have nothing particular in mind at this time. Just visiting what is in the shadows should be intriguing enough! FYI, I will be away from a computer from Saturday 11/10 through Monday 11/19. Thanks for reading for me!

tabi

Jewel said:
Hi Tabi,

I love the spread and have nothing particular in mind at this time. Just visiting what is in the shadows should be intriguing enough! FYI, I will be away from a computer from Saturday 11/10 through Monday 11/19. Thanks for reading for me!

I was planning on doing your reading sometime this weekend...well my weekend, I have off from Thursday-Saturday this week. If you get to it you do, if not don't worry...it isn't like it is going anywhere. :p

Let's just hope it makes sense, for the most part I do read the Fairies intuitively but with reference to the book when there are cards that stump me.

tabi

Reading:

Hi Jewel, I actually did the reading yesterday morning I just didn't get a chance to post it until today. Hopefully it makes some sense to you, it kept jumping back and forth in between two themes.

1. Significator O! That Gnome

This one gives you askewed look at life. He keeps yo uon your toes, and guessing exactly where he is going to lead you next. He knows that for any good idea to work that it has to come from you personally. ;) While happy in life he is even happier reeking havok, this mischivous gnome wants to keep things from becoming too dogmaitic. Watch this little Fey, he means no harm and can help you he can take you and the situation too far.

2. The Light (the light card will be placed to the left or the right, depending on which way the significator is facing) Bright Mother

What brings you light is giving to others. Making creativite contribuations to them givines you an unique ability to shine not only on them but yourself as well. This two way street is something that has a lot of potential and power so be careful not to let your ego get in the way of your good work. You have a deep seated desire to do good for others, which in turns makes it good for you.

3. How you sometimes move into the shadow Solus-Rx

Unfortunately or Fortunately depending on how you look at this, for you the little it is connected deeply to the spirituality world. Your own connnection to it is what will be the determining factor in wether you're in the light or the shadow. It is going to be very difficult for you to balance, especially given the spiritual link--If you're lacking in faith/spirituality you have a difficult time seeing where the light is.

4. The Shadow Ta' Om The Poet

Shadow for you is letting youself go into the mischiviousness that the Gnome and the Poet bring together here. This pair suggest a happy go-lucky type of friendship it doesn't mean it is all good and ideal. They will be good fun and good humor but they will go to far. They also keep you from developing spiritually, not necessarly a bad thing but a counter balance is highly needed to keep these two in check.

5. How you can move further into the light. The Journeyman

A spiritual path is unfolding before you. You're cradled in the protection of others as you begin this path. It is what is going to move you and keep you in the light. Like a shamatic tunnel path it is a path that is unknown until you are rebirthed anew at the end. Don't lost the mischivious nature of Gnome and Poet they will keep your heart light making your travels much easier to handle.

18 The Lady of the Harvest: I generally add up all of the cards to see if there is an overall statement to be made by the Fairies, this time they are suggestion that it is time to collect all that is good, storing it to make ready for the winter. Let go of the things that you can't use because there isn't much room in that tiny place to keep much.

I hope you understand it, there were several Fairies that I have never come into contact with before so it made an interesting reading for you,

Tabi

Jewel

Hi Tabi,

It did make sense, though further contemplation on this will be helpful. The cards you drew are cards I see with some regularity actually. The Journeyman in particular is one that has come up for me quite a bit over the years, and I had Ta'Om as my faerie companion all of last week.

I do love to give to others and it does make me feel great when I can make someone smile or simply brighten their day. But just as I can be thoughtful and laid back, I can also be intense and obtuse *LOL*. O That Gnome is a good significator with the compliment of the Bright mother, probably more in her maiden state than mother or crone states.

Souls is one of my favorite cards in the deck. I think it is his intensity, which in turn, when I get intense can lead me straight into the shadows. It is where I overthink and over react emotionally to everything (I have been there quite a bit latetly.) He is full of passion, yet has those icy eyes and that is me when I am emotionally upset. Not very flexible when I am in that state, which in turn simply prolongs my trip to the shadows.

When I am in the shadow I get a melancholy and do think of songs or poetry that represent what I am feeling (often made up by me at the time), and there is a hint of mischeviousness to it all as well, as in my own private world I say things I wish I could say and thoughts of vengance that I will never act on. It is my own private release. It is also a place I go when I am in a state of denial over something, and where I make lighthearted of it. So quite an accurate description of my shadow I would say.

To come out of the shadow, or snap out of it, I do use the path of the Journeyman and just start my journey all over again. Again, a very appropriate card, and one that has come up for me in times of major transition out of my shadow place.

I really like the summing it up card. The Lady of the Harvest here does have a very important message for me, which she delivered through you. I need to let go of old things that have had me in the shadow for some time now, and focus on what I do have, harvest it, and get ready to emerge into the light again. Time to move on so to speak.

Thanks for a great reading, it is very pertinent to things I have been facing over the last year in general. This was very helpful to me, and will allow me to better focus on getting out of my funk!

Thanks!