Faery Seekers Circle ~ November ~ WhiteRaven reads for Tabi

WhiteRaven

*Note to Self*

A spread to gain insight into the shadow side or things you cannot see.
A significator is used because the central card needs to look at the light (I suggest using your Personal card from the set).

1. Significator
2. The Light (the light card will be placed to the left or the right, depending on which way the significator is facing)
3. How you sometimes move into the shadow
4. The Shadow
5. How you can move further into the light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Tabi! :)
Just setting up the thread where I'll be posting your reading!
I'm looking forward to reading for you. :)

Blessings,

~WR

tabi

*shakes head* Sorry White Raven, I saved the thread thinking it was because I posted...:| I am looking forward to seeing what you and the Fey have to tell me. :)

I don't have any focus area either so it should be interesting. Thank you for reading....even if I'm a bit slow on the up take. :p

Alta

tabi, WhiteRaven has had a family emergency and is unable to do your reading.

I'll post and see if someone else can, and I could likely give you a reading myself.

Marion

tabi

Don't worry about it, it happens. I can pass on getting a reading this month if need be. Hopefully everything is okay for her.

Tabi

faunabay

OK tabi, let's see what the fae have to tell you. :*
I shuffled once to draw your significator, then shuffled the rest of the deck to get the cards for the actual reading.

1) significator: The Faery Godmother
Wow! This is a great faery to get as your significator!! I smiled when she came up. You help people. You're there for them and boy do they appreciate it. Everyone wants to have a faery godmother to help them when they need it. And you're that person.

2) The Light: The Pook
The Pook came up in the other reading I did for goldnchyl too. :) And I think he's here to say something similar. The Pook can and does change himself to somewhat fit in with who's around him. But he doesn't do it because he's not sure who he is and is afraid. He does it because he's SO secure in himself that it doesn't bother him to allow people around him to feel more comfortable in something familiar. So while he's grounded in himself and that doesn't ever change, he also allows himself to change a bit to fit in with others. Be adaptable but extremely secure in yourself too.

3) How you sometimes move into the shadow: Spirit Dancer
You dance along. la de da!! :* Not really aware of where your dance is leading you. When you finally raise your eyes up you sometimes are surprised at where you have ended up. Spirit Dancer is telling you to pay a bit more attention even while your dance consumes you. Or your studies, other people, spirit journey, etc. Anything that you get extremely caught up in can lead you somewhere you might not want to go if you don't pay a little bit of attention. It's just the concept of always being in the moment. You want to be completely in the moment of whatever you are doing, but not lose sight of what surrounds you as well.

4) The Shadow: Losgunna
Oh, but sometimes the shadow has pearls hidden in it. :) Losgunna is never afraid of shadow. She knows the shadow is not anything to be afraid of. Sometimes you need to go into shadow and you actually might find something in there to help you.

5) How you can move further into the light: Luathas the Wild
hmmm....Luathas will take you further into the light??? You know what he's reminding me of? I read a book quite a few years ago where the "bad" guys were actually the heros and the "good" guys could bring about the end of the world. It was a story about how light needs darkness and shadow. If there's no shadow at all, there will only be light and everything will cease to exist. There needs to be a balance of light and shadow. Well Luathas is telling me you are not completely balanced right now. You have not addressed some shadow issues because you're afraid of going there. Luathas says come with me!! It's fun in shadow!! hehehe

Well so what the fae are telling you is "go into shadow". That's what you need to do right now to make the light part of you brighter. Visit that dark side and when you do you will come out with a great pearl - something of great value to you. Take Luathas for a spin! Now he may lead you into some weird places but you'll have great fun! And will come out all the wiser!
And the Pook is there to tell you that your light side is secure enough for you to go into shadow and come out even stronger. Remember how he can change to suit others around himself because he's so grounded and secure in himself. Well you are that strong too! So have no fear of shadow. You are strong enough to come out the other side with alot of knowledge you need right now to take you further down the path you are on! Journey down that path but like spirit dancer says please be aware of your surroundings too.

I hope this makes sense and helps!! :*

tabi

I'm pondering....I have to say it makes a great deal of sense to me but I'm pondering....;) (Yes I'm a "Pinky and the Brain" fan)

faunabay

tabi said:
I'm pondering....I have to say it makes a great deal of sense to me but I'm pondering....;) (Yes I'm a "Pinky and the Brain" fan)

**LOL**

You just ponder away honey. Take your time. :D

Kahlie

tabi said:
(Yes I'm a "Pinky and the Brain" fan)

It's Pinky and the Brain... Pinky and the Brain!
One's an idiot... the other's insane!

Ok, I just typed that by memory... gah... I guess I qualify as a Pinky and the Brain fan too :D

Kahlie

tabi

Kahlie said:
It's Pinky and the Brain... Pinky and the Brain!
One's an idiot... the other's insane!

Ok, I just typed that by memory... gah... I guess I qualify as a Pinky and the Brain fan too :D

Kahlie

Glad to see I'm not the only one that picks up on weird and off the wall things...seriously out of all the cartoons they are bring back this should have been on the top of the list...IT WAS GREAT!!! And oddly educational in places...bizarre as hell but true. :confused:

tabi

faunabay said:
OK tabi, let's see what the fae have to tell you. :*
I shuffled once to draw your significator, then shuffled the rest of the deck to get the cards for the actual reading.

1) significator: The Faery Godmother
Wow! This is a great faery to get as your significator!! I smiled when she came up. You help people. You're there for them and boy do they appreciate it. Everyone wants to have a faery godmother to help them when they need it. And you're that person.

I see her a lot in the readings I do. I do love to help people, however I'm not sure how well they like me to help, but it is kinda cool I get to be this type of person to people. Because there will be someone there who will appreciate it deeply. ;)

faunabay said:
2) The Light: The Pook
The Pook came up in the other reading I did for goldnchyl too. :) And I think he's here to say something similar. The Pook can and does change himself to somewhat fit in with who's around him. But he doesn't do it because he's not sure who he is and is afraid. He does it because he's SO secure in himself that it doesn't bother him to allow people around him to feel more comfortable in something familiar. So while he's grounded in himself and that doesn't ever change, he also allows himself to change a bit to fit in with others. Be adaptable but extremely secure in yourself too.

Wonder if this could be a person. I did the Creative Exchange with AT Memeber Pook. :p

Honestly I do this a lot myself. I'm fine with who I am but not everyone is or understands it complete so I can change my personality and behaviors to help them feel more comfortable and better about being around me.

faunabay said:
3) How you sometimes move into the shadow: Spirit Dancer
You dance along. la de da!! :* Not really aware of where your dance is leading you. When you finally raise your eyes up you sometimes are surprised at where you have ended up. Spirit Dancer is telling you to pay a bit more attention even while your dance consumes you. Or your studies, other people, spirit journey, etc. Anything that you get extremely caught up in can lead you somewhere you might not want to go if you don't pay a little bit of attention. It's just the concept of always being in the moment. You want to be completely in the moment of whatever you are doing, but not lose sight of what surrounds you as well.

I do get a wee bit obsessive when it comes to me learning, reading, or doing anything. It has to be finished and completely done...at one time...makes for interesting reading at times. But I'm going to have to pull out my Faery Oracle book to spend more time with the Spirit Dancer, I've never seen it before.

faunabay said:
4) The Shadow: Losgunna
Oh, but sometimes the shadow has pearls hidden in it. :) Losgunna is never afraid of shadow. She knows the shadow is not anything to be afraid of. Sometimes you need to go into shadow and you actually might find something in there to help you.

Oddly my mind does this well. I will let things unfold completely and totally in my mind even if it does go into places where most people wouldn't tread but I do like to think things through and puzzle through it all learning all I can from it and my thought process. I also learn a lot about what I find to be good or bad in a lot of different situations. (If you haven't noticed already I'm a bit strange ;))

faunabay said:
5) How you can move further into the light: Luathas the Wild
hmmm....Luathas will take you further into the light??? You know what he's reminding me of? I read a book quite a few years ago where the "bad" guys were actually the heros and the "good" guys could bring about the end of the world. It was a story about how light needs darkness and shadow. If there's no shadow at all, there will only be light and everything will cease to exist. There needs to be a balance of light and shadow. Well Luathas is telling me you are not completely balanced right now. You have not addressed some shadow issues because you're afraid of going there. Luathas says come with me!! It's fun in shadow!! hehehe

I would be interested in that book if you could remember the title and/or author. *nodding* This is what makes sense to me, I know that I'm not balanced, it is mostly in my personal relationships. My love relationship but also my view of myself. And I am deeply afraid of exploring these things deeper right now. But it will come soon enough, I've been letting my mind roam a great deal lately it won't be long before it attaches itself to this.

faunabay said:
Well so what the fae are telling you is "go into shadow". That's what you need to do right now to make the light part of you brighter. Visit that dark side and when you do you will come out with a great pearl - something of great value to you. Take Luathas for a spin! Now he may lead you into some weird places but you'll have great fun! And will come out all the wiser!
And the Pook is there to tell you that your light side is secure enough for you to go into shadow and come out even stronger. Remember how he can change to suit others around himself because he's so grounded and secure in himself. Well you are that strong too! So have no fear of shadow. You are strong enough to come out the other side with alot of knowledge you need right now to take you further down the path you are on! Journey down that path but like spirit dancer says please be aware of your surroundings too.

I hope this makes sense and helps!! :*

Yes it does make sense and has a lot of valuable information for me to actually apply, but first I want to go through the Oracle Book and read deeper into each of the Feys personally to get a better feel of them and how to apply what they are saying in a much better way then just assuming I know what it is talking about. ;)

Thank you ver much for doing this reading for me!!
Tabitha