New Deck reading...

Sinduction

So I just got the Tarot Art Nouveau today. I think it is a beautiful deck and I am going to use it for the IDS.

I like to start out my new deck spreads with what the lwb says. Since I haven't yet taught the deck my language, this one is the only one it knows.

The Four Questions by Wisp Wings:

The Bottom Line.... The Magician
1. What do you want me to know about you? (Base, The Foundation of Understanding)
"Ability, astuteness, diplomacy, spirit of initiative and refusal of any suggestion and prejudice."
I think this deck has great potential. I think it has all the elements I look for in a deck. I think she is ready and able to take this on.

From this Foundation we reach high..... Hierophant
2. What most will you teach me? (Height of Learning)
"Faith, patience, spiritual guidance."
I cannot think of any other card I would rather have in this position. This is also one of my favorite cards. There is so much learning in this learning position.

Knowledge, even guidance is nothing complete without the heart added.... 3 Chalices
3. What will our relationship be like? (Core, The Heart)
"Relief, happy ending."
I think it's strange that this lwb has an ending in the 3's. To me this card is all about enjoying those around you. So I think I will enjoy working with this deck.

Collaborating....Knave (page) Chalices
4. What do I need to do to help in aiding, with your help in advancing my spiritual development? (Propelling Future Growth)
"Jealousy, extreme affection"
I find it rather funny that this is what the lwb says and I'm going to use this deck exclusively for the next 90 days. This page to me is always running around and showing people his cup. I think this deck wants me to "show it my cup." By that I mean, to really open up and share, use it daily and become attached to it.

Any thoughts?

ana luisa

1- this will be a whimsical deck. Some days it will "feel like" giving you answers and others, it will just play the teaser.

2- It will teach you how to "round up" your reading. How to put the bits of info and tie them up together in a palatable and clear way. That's wonderful!

3- I couldn't find a better card for a relationship. It's a female deck with a female energy, that's for sure, and will literally enchant you slowly and sweetly. No harsh comments or abrasive responses. Smooth, sweet and feminine.

4- You have to be the "male" part in the dialogue. you will have to ponder, listen and put some groundness into the answers it gives you. You will have to use the enchantment productively and not just dance about with the news it (the deck) gives you .

Does it make any sense ? BTW, great deck!