Flotsam and Jetsam Divinations! Read your junk! All Junkies Welcome!

Satori

My beach is getting absolutely littered with treasure over here! I think I see some stuff on the horizon heading my way, and I know that stuff just keeps washing up on YOUR beach too.
Do you want to tell stories with that junk? :eek:
Do you have a compulsion to sort through marbles and beads and earrings and sparklies and create little bags of stuff to toss onto your kitchen table and look for answers to life's little niggly questions? :eek:

All the players from the :royal:Flotsam and Jetsam:royal: exchanges are itching to do readings and I know there are a few other folks out there who've been collecting treasures to read with too.
For now, to get going, let's do the person above you model here and we'll have a great big ol' divination festival with our flotsam and jetsam and have a good ol' time.

As the tide washes folks up just start reading away. Next one who posts, you can read for the one above you, cause that's me and I have a question. You can read as many times as you want to read, and then from there we can see if we want to be paired up. But this way, we can keep reading and reading....you just need your flotsam and your jetsam......

Are we feeling a little fearful to be the first one?

My new question:
what will surprise me this week???

franniee

Satori said:
Are we feeling a little fearful to be the first one?

My new question:
what will surprise me this week???

Not fearful just not sure how to do this..... and my daughter is swiping things as they drop on the cloth! She sees some of her stuff mixed in and wants it back! :bugeyed: AND Leo the demon kitty keeps walking back and forth on the CLOTH!!!!!! :mad: talk about distractions!

OK here we go..... I have so much stuff that it all wouldn't fit into my hands so I put them in a large bag and took a handful out thinking of your question and dropped it onto my cloth.

What will surprise you this week?

Look at the fairy at the top of the cloth....with the pink wings! You are definitely being guided and watched this week. There will be divine intervention. The thing is I believe you aren't seeing everything you should. Your eyes are closed. This is why the divine intervention is necessary. Look at the owl - he is lying with his face to the left. It's time for you to transform and there will be a transformation whether you know it or not but you aren't seeing it. The fairy and the cauldron or pot of gold assure that all will be well..... You aren't seeing yourself clearly! You aren't using your knowledge. You need to open your eyes and look around. Very important!! Look at the mirror turned face downl! The butterfly is right side up and sitting so nicely.

The ankh is buried deep within.... your spirituality has been taking a hit lately. You need to find it again. It is upside down and on the bottom. Mundane things have taken precedence.The police car/broach and flower are obscuring the ankh. The moon and stars are upside down as well. Look around - be in the moment. Deep breaths. Things are moving too fast for you and you feel like you are going backwards. You feel disoriented and off balance. All you need to do is stand up straight and take some cold hard looks at what is around you and within you.

This transformation has been going on since Christmas or the Christmas season..... this was your present from the universe. You need to concentrate and strengthen. Eliminate the distractions. Focus! Look at things from different vantage points. This is your gift! You haven't been using it and I think you will come to a better understanding of it this week.

Stop looking at the past longingly and look forward. What you don't see or utilize enough is hope! It is a strong fire within you and you need to cultivate it. Leap and the net will appear. In racing we say if you aren't afraid you aren't going fast enough..... embrace the fear! Stop hiding and come out and play! Don't forget the fairy is waiting and watching. She is by your side no matter what you do but she is urging you forward!

The red teddy bear..... not sure what he means. He is so open and trusting!

Everything is facing left which to me is your past. I think you need to simplify and go back and see what has worked and bring it forward and what hasn't and eliminate it - you keep repeating things over and over. You are blinded by the shiny and sparkly and you miss the point - you miss the opportunity. The dinosaur is on top of a gold charm that says think big..... it's there but it is under him. Think Big Satori. Look for red. Look for the adventure.

Look at you - I think you will see yourself differently this week. I think there will be some successes that make you feel more comfortable and give you the security to look within.

Chickie is here and she wants to read you too. She said the fairy is going to bring you pink light and go up to heaven and watch you because God told her to do that. She said you are going to pick flowers and you are going to see a dinosaur bone..... and a couple of froggies. Be careful she feels that someone might get hurt because of the police car but not hurt bad because of the fairy and the flower. Frogs are good luck too....

Let's see how it goes.

My question is How can I expand?

Attachments

• Satori.jpg
    Satori.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 152

Apollonia

franniee said:
My question is How can I expand?

Okay, I'll give this a try. The items that wished to speak to you are: a skull and crossbones bead in the upper lefthand corner, a red glass heart bead and green stone in the right middle area (point of heart pointing to the upper righthand corner), and a fossil right next to a face-down watch in the middle.

franniee, here is your message:
Open your heart to something new that is coming in from the Northeast. Take time to just be--ignore the clock, and go by the timing of your heart. There is a project or craft that is callilng out to you. Begin it now. There is also a project that has lost its savor--you may abandon it without remorse, for, even though you dislike the notion of quitting anything in the middle, you have learned what you needed to learn from it. Let it go.

Well, that was brief, but I asked if there was anything more, and I was told that this is all for now. I hope it makes sense to you!

My question:
What will be revealed to me in the next few weeks?

franniee

Apollonia said:
franniee, here is your message:
Open your heart to something new that is coming in from the Northeast. Take time to just be--ignore the clock, and go by the timing of your heart. There is a project or craft that is calling out to you. Begin it now. There is also a project that has lost its savor--you may abandon it without remorse, for, even though you dislike the notion of quitting anything in the middle, you have learned what you needed to learn from it. Let it go.

Hi Apollonia - thank you! I wish you had a picture I would have loved to see it. Did you pick the pieces one by one or throw them? What kind of casting cloth did you use? I am curious. I want to see how people do it.

As for the reading. It is lovely! I wonder what is coming from the Northeast? ooooo I can't wait! :) That would be the ocean for me..... or Rhode Island, Boston or maine. :D

Satori

Awesome reading Fran! I loved what you had to say and I loved the picture you posted. I hope to find my camera cord soon to be able to take pics of my throws and post them here.

I had been holding off until I could post a picture but now I just can't resist. I'm jumping in!

Mellaenn

Apollonia said:
My question:
What will be revealed to me in the next few weeks?
I see this thread has been rather quiet. It's afternoon of Easter Sunday and since our family did our thing yesterday because hubby's at work today, I'm lolling about the house on my own. So... I'm going to give this a go, Apollonia! I'm feeling rather brave since I did one reading on the Mermaids thread.

BRB

Mellaenn

I think what will be revealed to you in the next few weeks will be a means by which you are going to get more fun and creativity in your life (pink baby dinosaur holding b-ball and toy frog). The neon green string reminds me of new growth and also of a strand of DNA threading through this reading. The bright colored bead in the lower right is the creative/fun project - go, you!

You are actually seeing this now yourself (doll's eye) and intuiting it (bat) but as we all do, would like some validation. :grin: One thing to be aware of - the golf tee is upside down; you can't "tee off" on your next project until you upright this "tee"...is there a "t" you're forgetting to cross somewhere? There is a hook to hang something in right next to it - look for help or aid from outside or yourself in making sure this "t" is crossed and upright.

Feels like you have recently acquired something of beauty and/or value (ring) and this is important to you; it's in the center of to the left. Also in the center, a smooth, well-rounded stone, making me think that you have a polished and smooth center to you. The fat happy cat tells me you have domestic contentment as well. Jingle bell - more tidings of good, happy news.

Well, that's all the oracle says to me. Lots of good stuff. Two items I just couldn't read - the shell in the upper left and the small round black bead in the center.

A pleasure to read for you!

Attachments

• rsz_rsz_img_0117.jpg
    rsz_rsz_img_0117.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 107

thorhammer

Mell . . . you have to post a question :) So someone else can read for you!

\m/ Kat

Mellaenn

thorhammer said:
Mell . . . you have to post a question :) So someone else can read for you!

\m/ Kat
(Doink) :| I forgot...

What's the outlook for my new career as an editor/ghostwriter/psychic wrangler? (Yep - all the above)

cardlady22

Mellaenn said:
What's the outlook for my new career as an editor/ghostwriter/psychic wrangler? (Yep - all the above)
I've done the throw for you, dear! It's going to take me a bit to get my thoughts into a post, but here's the picture!

I deliberately chose items to represent your 3 areas:
editor ~ fountain pen nub (face down)
ghostwriter ~ "ghost" puzzle piece (standing up)
psychic wrangler ~ button/badge showing the All-Seeing Eye (face down)

I'm also going by quadrant. Most of the bits fell in the lower right, which I number as the 2nd, Summer, Clubs, Wands.
~ it's all been planted before & is growing/building

1st quadrant: Spring, Hearts, Cups
green d6 Earth die fell here; rolled a 1 (fire/Sun) psychological bias
*this is the Gemini wedge The Questioner: self-awareness, communication

2nd quadrant: Summer, Clubs, Wands
fountain pen nub & button (face down) are touching
also the purple d12 Spirit die; rolled an 11 (water/Moon) deepest desires for a Higher Purpose *this is the Leo wedge (for all 3) The Loyalist: creativity, dignity

*the pen nub points toward the "ghost" - away from the Water & Fire dice
Leo to Pisces (210 degree angle) Choice

toward the center of this quadrant, we find the blue d20 Water die; rolled a 12 (air/Jupiter) opportunity *beside the* red d4 Fire die; rolled a 4 (earth/Saturn) ambitions

off at the bottom, is the light blue d8 Air die; rolled a 2 (water/Moon) deepest desires
*The All-Seeing Eye points toward the Air die. (Cancer wedge) The Nurturer: reserve, sensitivity

a small 6-link metal chain curves upward to touch into the next quadrant; the shape looks much like the ~
*Venus emotions & the Moon - cusp of Virgo The Modifier: service, order & Libra wedges

3rd quadrant: Fall, Diamonds, Pentacles
an ornate key (being pointed to by that chain) *Libra wedge The Judge: harmony, stability
blue One way sign *in the Sagittarius The Adventurer: wisdom, direction wedge; points off into Scorpio wedge The Catalyst: power, intensity which is empty ?? hasn't shown up yet?

4th quadrant: Winter, Spades, Swords
purple "ghost" puzzle piece (standing straight up!) *Pisces wedge The Visionary: sympathy, understanding - reaches out for/toward the Spirit die (150 degree angle) Adjustment
red Caution Radiation Area sign (face down) *Aquarius wedge The Reformer: truth, knowledge

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
just a play chart I'm using to associate with numbers that get rolled by the dice
1 fire 10 19 28 37 46 55 64 73 82 91 Sun
2 water 11 20 29 38 47 56 65 74 83 92 Moon
3 air 12 21 30 39 48 57 66 75 84 93 Jupiter
4 earth 13 22 31 40 49 58 67 76 85 94 Saturn
5 *spirit 14 23 32 41 50 59 68 77 86 95 Mercury
6 earth 16 24 33 42 51 60 69 78 87 96 Venus
7 air 16 25 34 43 52 61 70 79 88 97 Uranus
8 water 17 26 35 44 53 62 71 80 89 98 Neptune
9 fire 18 27 36 45 54 63 72 81 90 99 Mars/Pluto