Minor Exercise for Seers

greatdane

OK, I admit, selfish interest here...I have misplaced my very first velvet tarot bag. I KNOW NOT worthy of your efforts, but anyone out there who may get a feeling where it is, please feel free to pm me and I will not share it, if you don't wish me to. I really would like to find it, you know how sentimental one can be about their first!

Thanks for any thoughts and blessings,

GD

Amanda

Have you checked in or near a plastic bag, perhaps near where you do dishes?

Initially I got 'plastic'..
dish gloves, knife, cold, tile

So, I don't know if that is describing your kitchen or not - I could be completely wrong! But maybe check there... somewhere... is it purple? What color is the bag?

cherryberry

initial thought - somewhere close to green plants?

greatdane

GreatDane going to check, Cherry

Looking around my plants....be back

greatdane

Bag is black velvet with silver velvet lining

Hmmm? I was sure was in my bedroom, but then remembered I read for a friend (when Amanda mentioned tile) downstairs. I did read for her near a TILE fireplace. Just checked, don't see but that was days ago and don't remember if I just grabbed deck and brought upstairs or put it in bag first. Any thoughts re downstairs or upstairs? I AM sure it wasn't taken out of the house, so if not here, would have to have been thrown out by accident.

Amanda

Hm.. do you have any of those fake plastic/rubbery grapes that are decorative sitting anywhere? I think 'downstairs'...

greatdane

Hmmm?

Not really into plasticy and no grapes, but just went downstairs. I don't remember actually seeing bag for at least a four or five days. Psycards is back up in my room and have done a reading since, but didn't think about the bag. Then went to put another deck in velvet bag, as psycards has a new special knitted one from a lovely AT member who made it, and....no velvet bag...anywhere. I live in a two story townhouse, not huge because two bedroom, two bath upstairs and living, kitchen, dining room downstairs. Since I don't remember seeing for at least four days, and don't remember whether or not I brought bag, as well as deck, upstairs.....

You know how something just bugs you because you know it HAS to be somewhere???

Thanks and I'm going to keep following your tips and will keep you updated...

GD going back downstairs

Amanda

Okay, well that could be a reference to me.

Keep in mind that initially I thought 'plastic' and I was picturing like a plastic baggy...

I keep getting purple too... and if the grapes were just a reference to me then, my mom used to always keep these purple plastic/rubbery grapes in the middle of her kitchen table. She also had them and fake plants and things up around the tops of her cupboards and whatnot (yes, she has a very country kitchen! :p ) So, if it was just a reference to me, then I guess I'll keep saying kitchen. ;) The only other thing I could think to say is near something 'decorative' and perhaps 'purple'.

greatdane

funny, amanda, as...

there ARE purple pine cones in center of dining table (don't ask lol) continuing to take all tips and still searching thanks for any clues and will keep u posted!

gd

greatdane

Still looking altho Amanda and Cherry

You both picked up on certain things. Where I always read for myself is between two plants (in my bedroom and there is a plant about five feet in front of me and another a few feet behind me). There is also tile (tile fireplace) where I did the last reading for a friend where I kind of last remember bag (although that doesn't mean I didn't bring it upstairs, one gets a tad forgetful as one ages). I will continue to look around these areas. May have just gotten pushed accidentally into a corner. Will keep you posted!

Thanks for putting those ideas out there.

GD