Partner in Crime: What needs to be cut Kahlie for Krystalkitty

Kahlie

Krystalkitty, welcome to our thread. I'd read for you here and see what needs to be cut in your life. I would want to do an energetic overview and then a systematic look at several area's with both of the Fae Decks.

Your Cards were The Journeyman and The Galoncer

Let me know if that sounds good to you or if you want a specific focus!

:heart:

Kahlie

krystalkitty

This sounds wonderful, I look forward to seeing what the Fae have to say.

Kahlie

Ok, here we go:

Energetic Overview
When I first checked up on you, you looked like somebody caught up in many strands of yarn. I felt a stuckness in the chest area (lower ribs), pain in the arms and shoulders and root Chakra disturbance as well as the throat chakra.

What do you need cut, energetically speaking is many ties. It's like everything and everybody that happened around and with you is still tied to you. Like you never said goodby to anybody. Also, it seems like too much is on your shoulders that is not your responsibility.

I recommend you look up some cord cutting exercises and do some work to see what is yours and what is not.

Fae Reading

I then asked the Fae to come 'round and help me focus on what else you need to cut. Mental plane was first to arrive as most important to make cuts. I received Indi Rx, Ekstatis Rx and Himself. You need to stop doubting yourself. There is no reason for this, yet you constantly spend time going this way or that way or analyzing stuff to death. Please please please, STOP. Indi is looking like he gets an even worse headache then you do when you are in this worry mode! Stand your ground and stand by your decisions.

Ekstatis Rx reminds me of the mental overload that can happen when we are not grounded. Emotions and stuff from others seeps in and hurts us so we feel down in the dumps and like we are somehow less then others. Spend some time every day to clear your energies and ground. Remind yourself that you are worthwhile. Stand in front of the mirror and before brushing your teeth remind yourself: "I am a creator and I am powerful".

Himself shows me that honestly, there is sooo much potential here. Spend some time with him and Glanoncer together. You can see how Himself deals with deception and selfdeception and allows everybody their place in life.

The HoF circumstance that came by was The Question, funnily, I can see you as the child in this card, looking at the rainbow and wondering how you are ever going to get there, while in the front I can see a Fae walking off. You can focus on what is here and now, and what needs to be done and not on wishes and hopes. Mentally ground yourself in the Now.

Emotionally, what needs to be cut, I asked then and the HoF whined that they wanted to play: The Magician Rx, The Child Rx and the Queen of Day.
Hmm, (I did shuffle The Question back in). Again it looks like the first two cards show what needs to be cut and the last shows what can help you/what potential is there.

The Queen of day looks blessed and at peace, she is growing something in her hands and is wonderfully content. Emotionally speaking, the Child shows me that you need to cut past childhood trauma's, which I'm sure you already know. Spend some time feeding your inner child until you can see and sense wonder again. The Magician says that feelings of inadequacy and insecurity need to be cut. People around you that make you feel powerless need to go. They like to put you down, but that's not where you are supposed to be.

I asked what activities needed to be cut, but received nothing.

Glanoncer asked me to tell you a story though. He is who he is. He has his task. He makes no excuses and no apologies. He is in that, one of the strongest Fae. He shows us a face that doesn't exist to tempt us. He has a thankless job. People are angry when they feel misled and blame him instead of themselves.

He asked me to tell you, that in part, that is the potential that you need build in your life. To be yourself, unapologetic, and he will help you with that.

I feel quite a lot is here, so I will stop at this point and await your feedback. We can then build upon this if you have any more questions.

Kahlie

krystalkitty

Thank you so much for this reading.. it was insightful and a bit of a kick up the bum I needed lol... :)

Energetic Overview

I am definately going to look into cord cutting exercises as something like this will be beneficial. I can say what you picked on made me smile...

The arm and shoulder pain is most definate a physical thing I did a rather probably too intense workout so when you completed this reading my arms and shoulders were in a lot of pain of aching as most of the workout focused on this.

I do suffer from my 2 lower chakras being regularly blocked.. it seems everything seems to come in and sink down to the bottom. The root chakra is particularily bad as it comes out in the physical form of backache when it is really bad but a specific type of pain so you are spot on there. I try to open and clear these often. My mum also does distance reiki for me and I have booked a session in person with a healer in the next 2 weeks which I am particularly looking forward to as the fae and my guide tabitha encouraged and help me sought him out. :)

krystalkitty

Ok, here we go:

Fae Reading

I then asked the Fae to come 'round and help me focus on what else you need to cut. Mental plane was first to arrive as most important to make cuts. I received Indi Rx, Ekstatis Rx and Himself. You need to stop doubting yourself. There is no reason for this, yet you constantly spend time going this way or that way or analyzing stuff to death. Please please please, STOP. Indi is looking like he gets an even worse headache then you do when you are in this worry mode! Stand your ground and stand by your decisions.

Ekstatis Rx reminds me of the mental overload that can happen when we are not grounded. Emotions and stuff from others seeps in and hurts us so we feel down in the dumps and like we are somehow less then others. Spend some time every day to clear your energies and ground. Remind yourself that you are worthwhile. Stand in front of the mirror and before brushing your teeth remind yourself: "I am a creator and I am powerful".

Himself shows me that honestly, there is sooo much potential here. Spend some time with him and Glanoncer together. You can see how Himself deals with deception and selfdeception and allows everybody their place in life.

I think this is a big issue for me the grounded and I have been working on a meditation in which to become more grounded especially when I read or just generally around other people. As I feel as though I am a bit of a sponge for neg. emotion and it does all seem to fester. I use the cold shower in the morning and stand under and ask the fae to wash away the neg energy whilst pushing it out.

I like galnoncer and himself together they both have this ability to see the truth and they bring forward this gift of clear sight in what is around us and in our own mind. I have been trying to listen to them as they show through what I know I should be doing and am not..

The HoF circumstance that came by was The Question, funnily, I can see you as the child in this card, looking at the rainbow and wondering how you are ever going to get there, while in the front I can see a Fae walking off. You can focus on what is here and now, and what needs to be done and not on wishes and hopes. Mentally ground yourself in the Now.

Emotionally, what needs to be cut, I asked then and the HoF whined that they wanted to play: The Magician Rx, The Child Rx and the Queen of Day.
Hmm, (I did shuffle The Question back in). Again it looks like the first two cards show what needs to be cut and the last shows what can help you/what potential is there.

The Queen of day looks blessed and at peace, she is growing something in her hands and is wonderfully content. Emotionally speaking, the Child shows me that you need to cut past childhood trauma's, which I'm sure you already know. Spend some time feeding your inner child until you can see and sense wonder again. The Magician says that feelings of inadequacy and insecurity need to be cut. People around you that make you feel powerless need to go. They like to put you down, but that's not where you are supposed to be.

I asked what activities needed to be cut, but received nothing.

Glanoncer asked me to tell you a story though. He is who he is. He has his task. He makes no excuses and no apologies. He is in that, one of the strongest Fae. He shows us a face that doesn't exist to tempt us. He has a thankless job. People are angry when they feel misled and blame him instead of themselves.

He asked me to tell you, that in part, that is the potential that you need build in your life. To be yourself, unapologetic, and he will help you with that.

I feel quite a lot is here, so I will stop at this point and await your feedback. We can then build upon this if you have any more questions.

Kahlie

Thanks to the Glanoncer I am more alert and more focused on what is around me to see where i have lost focus. I do need to put more effort into the now especially with the manfestation of the french no good thinking i will be able to do it in a few months i need to practice it here and now in order to get there. I need to focus as well on the art now and not keep thinking what it wil be like when it is finished so these are some hard hitting truths I needed to hear.

Kahlie

Thank you so much for this reading.. it was insightful and a bit of a kick up the bum I needed lol... :)

Energetic Overview

I am definately going to look into cord cutting exercises as something like this will be beneficial. I can say what you picked on made me smile...

The arm and shoulder pain is most definate a physical thing I did a rather probably too intense workout so when you completed this reading my arms and shoulders were in a lot of pain of aching as most of the workout focused on this.

I do suffer from my 2 lower chakras being regularly blocked.. it seems everything seems to come in and sink down to the bottom. The root chakra is particularily bad as it comes out in the physical form of backache when it is really bad but a specific type of pain so you are spot on there. I try to open and clear these often. My mum also does distance reiki for me and I have booked a session in person with a healer in the next 2 weeks which I am particularly looking forward to as the fae and my guide tabitha encouraged and help me sought him out. :)

Ah, well, intense workouts can be fun, until the pain lasts for 2 or 3 days after. Pace yourself a bit more.

If both of them regularly become blocked, I'd ask you maintain a better atmosphere at home. Are there any plants, crystals or colours you can bring into your space/home to make you feel more grounded, sensual and at peace?

Sounds like a good idea to see a healer. If you want any more exercises/advice based on those chakra's clearing I can recommend Sonia Choquette's Chakra Audio course. It really helped me to put chakra work more into practice.

Kahlie

Kahlie

I think this is a big issue for me the grounded and I have been working on a meditation in which to become more grounded especially when I read or just generally around other people. As I feel as though I am a bit of a sponge for neg. emotion and it does all seem to fester. I use the cold shower in the morning and stand under and ask the fae to wash away the neg energy whilst pushing it out.

I like galnoncer and himself together they both have this ability to see the truth and they bring forward this gift of clear sight in what is around us and in our own mind. I have been trying to listen to them as they show through what I know I should be doing and am not..

Interestingly both Himself and Galoncer (I'm always misspelling his name, sry) work with energy. One works with balanced energy, while the other works with desires and wants. It's good that you take time to ground and take time to cleanse, but how about shielding?

Maybe you should ask them to show you how they make sure no energy sticks to them!

Thanks to the Glanoncer I am more alert and more focused on what is around me to see where i have lost focus. I do need to put more effort into the now especially with the manfestation of the french no good thinking i will be able to do it in a few months i need to practice it here and now in order to get there. I need to focus as well on the art now and not keep thinking what it wil be like when it is finished so these are some hard hitting truths I needed to hear.

Glad we could help and glad that you resonated with the Reading and the advice given.

Let me know if you want to expand on anything or if you have enough work on your plate now ;)

Kahlie