readings on offer - with Psychic tarot

wind

CLOSED

I would like to offer readings with my Psychic tarot - the deck is a bit specific, it has numbers only up to 9, so all the 10 are gone:) Each pipe card has a name and also the names of the Majors are a bit different.
Then it has chakra cards, so one for each chakra (7 all together as you may know:)).

I will do normal readings with them, if a chakra card comes out, we will pay special attention to it, since it may show that there is a lesson to be learnt in this specific area. Well, there are always lessons to be learnt and our chakras always need some balancing, but if the card comes up, there could be some deeper issue or more chakra awarness may be needed.

In return I want honest and timely feedback.

so, anyone?:)

alice_in_wonderland

can i avoid the "specific" lesson that i know i have to learn from being with B in future ? or i cannot ? thanks

safari

how will my career progress after i am done working with X and how will it change my life ? thanks

Lil Red

I'll sit.
My question is what do I need to learn to accept myself in being in a relationship without feeling any fear to it.

kellyshay

Hi there. May I ask?? Can you tell me how my house hunting will go? Thanks ;)

Natsukashii87

Hi, i would like to ask what change can you see that is going to happen in my life around May to July period?

Thanks!

mahafrins

How would my meeting with red lips go on on the 21st of the month? Is he looking forward?

wind

can i avoid the "specific" lesson that i know i have to learn from being with B in future ? or i cannot ? thanks

Ok, I will rephrase this a bit:

the lesson: 6.Harmony, 7.Triumph
what to do: 5 of pentacles: Obstacles and challenges, 18.Shadow

It seems all the spread is screaming 'lessons':) We have quite a few majors, so it really looks you are dealing with some archetype issues - of love, will and powerful emotions.

Harmony (Lovers) shows that this is indeed a lesson about a relationship and following the heart - and it seems there is a need to push things forward, as we see from the Triumph (Chariot). It looks the relationship needs to move and develop and some courage may be needed to assert yourself.

Since we see a challenging card (5 of pents) it seems that this relationship may push the buttoms of self-esteem issues or of rejection. It may be that you deal with some patterns of being left out in the cold and having to fight for what feels is right for you. This touches deep, ingrained issues (Moon) and may leave feeling very vulnerable.

It seems the lesson cannot really be avoided and it may invite you to connect with all the parts of yourself that are still not explored, where you feel like you don't belong or perhaps are not good enough. Self-trust seems to be important, since we have Triumph card and then 5 of pents with all that emotional world of the Moon...You perhaps need more courage or awarness that you can indeed create things you want and assert yourself. Don't put yourself down and don't 'beg for love'. seize what you want - and just observe the flow (Moon). Even if things get difficult at times, this should not affect your self-esteem and honoring yourself.

I hope this resonates.

amaya1

How will A react if i tell him whats on my mind???

alice_in_wonderland

Ok, I will rephrase this a bit:

the lesson: 6.Harmony, 7.Triumph
what to do: 5 of pentacles: Obstacles and challenges, 18.Shadow

It seems all the spread is screaming 'lessons':) We have quite a few majors, so it really looks you are dealing with some archetype issues - of love, will and powerful emotions.

Harmony (Lovers) shows that this is indeed a lesson about a relationship and following the heart - and it seems there is a need to push things forward, as we see from the Triumph (Chariot). It looks the relationship needs to move and develop and some courage may be needed to assert yourself.

Since we see a challenging card (5 of pents) it seems that this relationship may push the buttoms of self-esteem issues or of rejection. It may be that you deal with some patterns of being left out in the cold and having to fight for what feels is right for you. This touches deep, ingrained issues (Moon) and may leave feeling very vulnerable.

It seems the lesson cannot really be avoided and it may invite you to connect with all the parts of yourself that are still not explored, where you feel like you don't belong or perhaps are not good enough. Self-trust seems to be important, since we have Triumph card and then 5 of pents with all that emotional world of the Moon...You perhaps need more courage or awarness that you can indeed create things you want and assert yourself. Don't put yourself down and don't 'beg for love'. seize what you want - and just observe the flow (Moon). Even if things get difficult at times, this should not affect your self-esteem and honoring yourself.

I hope this resonates.
oh well i'll write the fb right away. you have actually nailed it. it is about emotional and relationship lessons. i have a tendency to feel rejected when someone ignores me "for whatever reasons" and it directly affects my self esteem. i have been told that i will be dealing with this man who is very difficult to be around with and he will be cold and harsh at times and i have to deal with him and show courage and be assertive as you have pointed out. the bottom line , as i have understood this reading , is the self esteem should not get affected no matter what . i need to be tough and keep marching ahead despite of difficult situations. i am glad to receive this message. thank you so much for this reading. it makes a lot of sense :)