Partner in Crime: What needs to be cut Krystalkitty for YDM42

Kahlie

Dear krystalkitty & YDM42,

Ok, Partner in Crime's first Reading exchange :) Now, there is a reason why we can't build yet to where we want. One of the main reasons is often what needs to be cut: activities that don't serve us, mental patterns, behavior etc. etc. So to reach our potential, let's go and see what needs to be cut.

YDM42's cards were Solus and Epona's Daughter. Please discuss options on spread or focus for this thread.

krystalkitty

Hey, excited to be reading for you.. Was thinking about a race track theme spread have used before which was

1. Start line... so your current position
2.3.4. Laps regarding on how to make progress on each of the manifestations listed using the what needs to be filtered out of our lives.. what holds us back.
5. Checkered flag.. the overall potential of mainfesting each of these..

or maybe something simpler I like the traffic light spread

red. what not to do.. what places should you avoid going in order to manifest your desires

Amber- What needs to be reflected on.. a what if type of card

Green- what should you be proactively doing to be successful in realizing your wants.

Let me know or if you have any suggestions.. tweaks or new spreads I would be happy to use these.

:)

YDM42

The spread is fine sorry for my tardiness, I didn't see the thread.

krystalkitty

Hey so I have in order to reach your potential what needs to be cut..

Red: The Singer of Healing

I think this fae is asking that you do not stop the healing process this is something which is continuous even when things are doing well we continually need to accept and receiving healing to keep everything moving. I have this feeling of not stopping keep going and if there is an offer of help in order to reach our potential it would be prudent to accept and help get closer to that what you are seeking.

Yellow : reflection Nelys the alchemyst

This fae always pulls me to the mind as the crown and light is so bright around her mind so perhaps it is time to look at the dreams we are wishing to fulfil and see them clearly about what the outcome will be if we do succeed and all the little aspects which make the dream complete. She has this passion so perhaps you have to seek inside for the same fire and as she does display this on the outside too for all to see.

Green: Gloominous Doom (reversed)

He looks sad putting his dream bubble behind him as an afterthought but as a it is reversed it feels as though actually you are in a positive frame of mind and the dream bubble is infront you clearly know what you are after and are holding these thoughts in your hand. There feels as though there is a certain delicacy about it though so you have to be careful not to burst the bubble and keep that momentum and desire strong and not wallow when things do not fit exactly according to plan.

This is all a learning journey to me as havent done many readings with these as yet but I hope you can even take a little or be able to relate to the cards. :)

YDM42

Hi KK- I am acknowledging receipt, I will be back to give you feedback on this reading.

krystalkitty

No rush :)

YDM42

This reading became more clear for me this weekend. i appreciate the read, my feedack follows.

Hey so I have in order to reach your potential what needs to be cut..

Red: The Singer of Healing

I think this fae is asking that you do not stop the healing process this is something which is continuous even when things are doing well we continually need to accept and receiving healing to keep everything moving. I have this feeling of not stopping keep going and if there is an offer of help in order to reach our potential it would be prudent to accept and help get closer to that what you are seeking.
Funny this healing card is under the read light, I think you are very correct in seeing as a message that healing is on going, and it does not stop.

Yellow : reflection Nelys the alchemyst

This fae always pulls me to the mind as the crown and light is so bright around her mind so perhaps it is time to look at the dreams we are wishing to fulfil and see them clearly about what the outcome will be if we do succeed and all the little aspects which make the dream complete. She has this passion so perhaps you have to seek inside for the same fire and as she does display this on the outside too for all to see.

The dream state is a very good place to start understanding how my dreams would materialize in real life. i have a book called dreaming true which works with this intentional dreaming. Great advice.

Green: Gloominous Doom (reversed)

He looks sad putting his dream bubble behind him as an afterthought but as a it is reversed it feels as though actually you are in a positive frame of mind and the dream bubble is infront you clearly know what you are after and are holding these thoughts in your hand. There feels as though there is a certain delicacy about it though so you have to be careful not to burst the bubble and keep that momentum and desire strong and not wallow when things do not fit exactly according to plan.

This is all a learning journey to me as havent done many readings with these as yet but I hope you can even take a little or be able to relate to the cards. :)
Keeping a postive outlook is something that I have to focus more on, its so easy to feel gloomy and down, and so hard to accept feeling good and positive, and its done so that one is not disappointed. Again very good advice that i will put to use. Dont worry I have not done a lot of readings with these cards either, that is why I am trying this exercise.