March 25th - March 31st Tea Leaf Oracle WEEKLY group readings.

DownUnderNZer

AT participants for this group:

SA12
strangebrew
DND (DownUnderNZer)
danieljuk
Tarot Fairy
autumn star
Lotus Padma

Readings to be done on Sunday/Monday morning for the week starting "Monday to Sunday".

Alot more trickier to do the schedules as was trying not to put the same people together based on the DAILY readings as well. So, hope you are cool with it, tried my best! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A) SA12 reads for Lotus Padma
B) Lotus Padma reads for danieljuk
C) strangebrew reads for autumn star
D) DownUnderNZer reads for SA12
E) danieljuk reads for Tarot Fairy x
F) Tarot Fairy reads for DND
G) autumn star reads for strangebrew
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lets see this week unfold:)

Warm welcome to Tarot Fairy (Participant) and Rae Hepburn (Mentor) who will assist/advise in the threads when time permits etc. :)

autumn star

Hi Strangebrew :) I am reading for you this week, since it is sunday night over here I am just going to go ahead and post your reading :)

Door
Bull
Flowers
Windchimes
Mice
Bag
Vase

Ok, so there are new opportunities waiting for you this week however you must be the person to take the first step, open the door and see what's on the other side. The Bull shows that you need to show strength and fortitude when seeking these new opportunities, and if there is a person or situation that seems to stand in your way you need to stand up for yourself and not back down from opposition. This is a week to stand your ground ... I kind of see this as you going after the opportunities that you want and not letting anything stand in your way. The Bag later in the cards seems to suggest that perhaps the opportunities involve a new job or are work/ financial related like getting a raise in pay.

Flowers and Windchimes seem to suggest that you will have happiness and peace and harmony this week. Things might seem to flow along nicely :)

The Mice card suggests that there might be some concerns with discord among your family and friends, I feel that when next to the Flowers and Windchimes that these will be small concerns and easily overcome. The Bull shows that you have the strength to deal with these issues. If it is your friends or family that are holding you back from the new opportunties that you want then like the Bull suggests, show strength and do not back down.

The Bag suggests that there might be some reward for your hard work - such as financial gain, new work opportunities or career advancement in some way. I feel with the Vase, that there is someone who might admire your work ethic or see your skills and abilities in a work related sense and this might be a person who you don't expect. Next to the Bag my guess is that it could be someone connected to your work or someone who possibly works in a business/financial profession. The Vase, could also mean that you have a secret admirer in a romantic sense, it might take a while to figure out who they are but it looks like you will probably have some contact with them this week.

I drew the Vase in DownUnderNZer's reading last week too ... I will be interested to hear how your week goes :)

Have a great week!

Tarot Fairy

Ohhhhh I can't wait to do this!!
Maybe a stupid question but DND, is that you DownUnderNZer??

I would love to know where DND lives, as I don't want to be to late with my reading ;)

It would be the first time that I'll read for someone (I only did 3 readings for myself with this new deck) and I must confess that I am bit "scared", I find it hard to find out which card relate to another one, hopefully the reading is just very clear ;)

autumn star

I would love to where DND lives, as I don't want to be to late with my reading ;)

It would be the first time that I'll read for someone (I only did 3 readings for myself with this new deck) and I must confess that I am bit "scared", I find it hard to find out which card relate to another one, hopefully the reading is just very clear ;)

Welcome Tarot Fairy!

I think that DownUnderNZer is in Australia :) I only just started the weekly readings last week and this is a different kind of deck to work with but this is a great place to practice, so don't be scared :)

DownUnderNZer

I would love to know where DND lives, as I don't want to be to late with my reading ;)

Hi yah Tarot Fairy...

We are all learning here and YES I am in Australia. Just follow the format of the book for how it is done and it is fine to use your own intuition as well when looking at the cards, so that it isnt completely text book.

I have to do mine soon as well, but after I do FEEDBACK for last week's reading. :)

Tarot Fairy

Perfect! I'll do your reading in the next couple hours!

I just discovered the Discussion thread, sorry that I have asked my questions and concerns here, wasn't really the right place!! :)

DownUnderNZer

SA12 (Weekly Reading)

Your Reading:

Bow
Eye
Horse Shoe
Man
Moon
Needle & Thread
Torch

Some changes are happening around you now and into your week, so make sure to use your "intuition" at times and "intuitive awareness" as these changes could be good or not so good. Having said that, I would say on the most part things will be good, but perhaps just unsettling as you may not go with your initial thoughts on things and doubt what you get at times. This could be in regards to your "spiritualness", a man you are involved with, or a man connected to business. There are some good things happening this week like something that your hoping for looks like it is going to "pan out" and/or you may have a better understanding of a person and/or situation.

Have a good week! :)

Tarot Fairy

Weekly reading for DownUnderNZer

Pin - New job / Career
Mountain Road - You are on the road to success
Hat - You will be playing a different role
Vine - Seek out information that will help you
Cobweb - Protected from negative forces beyond your control
Pail - Time to Get out of a situation
Bell - Announcement

You will have a good week, with some positive changes at your work/school/job. It's an important week, because you are working hard to be able to change something, which will happen later in the week and has to do something with another role you need to take. I don't think you would have a totally new job, but that you will get a new opportunity, like leading a meeting, doing a presentation or becoming a tutor. At first you would be maybe a little scared, but with a proper preparation you will get there! Trust the cobweb, you can't fall hard ;)

Hmm this seems so short, but it seems that all cards are related to each other, with a clear message. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Padma

weekly reading for Danieljuk - Mar 24 to Mar 31

Hi Danieljuk :) Nice to read for you! Here is your reading for the week ahead:

I drew: Cup - Ram - Ant - Broken Ring - Gavel - Throne - Vase

So because of how these cards seem to work, I am going to break it down to smaller bits...For today, Cup: You should accept valid criticism - perhaps someone tries to give you constructive criticism, and there is truth in it, so try not to be hurt by it but to take the good intention of it. However, as it is given to you by a slightly aggressive person, it may be given in a manner that is a bit harsh! Ant suggests work, achievement and success, so perhaps the criticism, while slightly hard to take, enables you to complete a project successfully.

Broken Ring means parting of the ways, in either romance or business; gavel is involvement with the law; Throne is position of authority, so I think that has something to do with the law - a judge or a policeman, could even be a meter made issuing a ticket for bad parking! It is perhaps about being witness to a small crime or accident, and being asked to give your account of things, as a witness?

Trying to see how Broken Ring fits in here, but I feel it actually doesn't, and is another matter. It seems a parting of the ways has you feeling badly this week, perhaps it was not expected? I feel Ring is actually a stand-alone or bridge card. Perhaps the person who gave you the tactless advice is someone you need to cut out of your life.

Vase is Secret Admirer, so that's a nice ending to the week :) This person may or may not immediately step forward, but, the positive vibrations they send your way makes you feel good about yourself :) Know that you are loved and admired! :heart:

Hope you have an awesome week, and that the cards are gentle in that what they appear to imply are all about small matters. :)

danieljuk

weekly reading for Tarot Fairy 25th March

Hi Tarot Fairy,
welcome to the circle!

for your weekly reading I got...

unicorn
cane
staff
feather
older women
axe
butterfly

unicorn: "use your intuition to make beneficial changes". this week your intuition will be strong. depending on your spiritual path you might not trust or have confidence in your intuition if you are near the beginning of that path. I know I am in that position personally of learning to trust it more and "go with it". so maybe try to trust it more this week, even if you have worked with it a lot as well. if you need to make decisions this week, trust your gut feeling, it will be right!

I see cane: "pay attention to your health" and staff: "you will be taken care of in difficult times" together and it's interesting because they sort of pair together as a "support aid". with cane you may need support. It's a warning not to overdo it! perhaps you are taking on too much responsibility or trying to do too much! ask others for help! lessen the burden a bit! this pairs so much with staff that you will be taken care of. you might feel a bit burnt out this week or not in the best health but know when you need to rest and can't do things. Don't be shy about asking for help. With the staff you are being looked after and so don't worry!

I see the next 3 cards grouping together as well and see it as problems with an older woman in your life. older women: "dealings or relationship with an older women" and it's not known what relationship she is too you. I think with Feather: "someone you know is undependable and insincere". She will let you down in some way. Becareful who you trust and rely on this week. Finally I think this links with Axe: "forces working against you" as well. just be wary around an older woman. The support in your life with the staff is good but don't rely on people or share things with someone, especially if your intuition is saying "becareful".

final card is a positive one and that is butterfly: "a change for the better". the caterpillar is turning into a gorgeous butterfly. Despite the possible burning out health wise this week and the problems with the women, this week will start a positive force in your life for change. hope it is a good one Tarot Fairy :)