readers development

ivanna

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=60279

Hi, I made this spread and just wanted to share it with you. If you find any card is bad interpreted let me know. I used the witches tarot.

1. What are my strenghts reading tarot. Ace of cups. I'm intuitive, creative and imaginative. Maybe blessed with psychic powers, but I have no psychic powers at all at this moment.

2, what do I have to develope? 3 wands, I just started on it, the begining was succesfull as I continue after 4 months, but the journey is very long and I have to continue, be perseverance.

3. Why I am blessed with guidance to read tarot. 5 wands. Because I will be able to fight against the adversity

4 how can I develope my skills to read tarot? Ace of wands. With work. After the word the reward will arrive, the illumination, inspiration.

5 how can I deal with blockages or feelings of bad readings? Knight of cups. Go ahead, don't stop, go ahead and you will get the inspiration.

6 what do I have to avoid that can affect my spiritual conection. 8 pentacles Money. Do not think about money or earning trought tarot. Just be focused on learning

queenxofxwands

What was the card for position 6?

ivanna

8 pentacles,sorry

Russ1964

8 pentacles,sorry

Hi, there is also a positive message in the Eight of Pentacles, which encourages you to learn and to pay attention to all the little details. As you learn the practical side of your craft, so your intuition will find it easier to come in. This card encourages you to dedicate yourself to be better than you currently are.

The other card I pick up on is the Ace of Wands. This is great inspiration from within. Be inspired to be a better reader. Use your natural enthusiasm and don't hold yourself back.

All the very best.

Russ

ivanna

Hi, there is also a positive message in the Eight of Pentacles, which encourages you to learn and to pay attention to all the little details. As you learn the practical side of your craft, so your intuition will find it easier to come in. This card encourages you to dedicate yourself to be better than you currently are.

The other card I pick up on is the Ace of Wands. This is great inspiration from within. Be inspired to be a better reader. Use your natural enthusiasm and don't hold yourself back.

All the very best.

Russ

Hi Russ,
Thank you to give me your opinion, is very valuable, always.

On the witches tarot, the picture of the 8 of pents shows a person looking up to a golden coin, and polishing it carefully instead of looking at the book in front of her. So this is why I took this meaning.

Thank you also for your comments on the ace of wands. I find it also very hopefull too.

Thank you again. You are very helpfull