List of AT member created decks?

Hemera

Bill Greer, the maker of Morgan-Greer tarot was a member some years ago, wasn't he?

Nemia

Good question, Zephyros. I think it's legitimate, and of course a creator feels attracted to a place where his work is discussed.

I remember Schmedrake and her Deck of 1000 Spreads. Bill Tarot, the creator of the Dynamic Spreads deck, also showed up here when his deck was discussed.

Nora Huszka, creator of the Gypsy Palace Tarot, was active here for a while, too, wasn't she?

Madrigal

How about Christine Payne-Towler who did the Tarot of the Holy Light.

Debra

Bill Wolf made Bill's tarot and Le Tarot Tournant, too.

gregory

She also created the Book of Shadows - As Above and Book of Shadows - So Below decks. Just pulled them out today, in fact. :)
And several others.
Would this list include people who signed up purposely to, excuse the bluntness, plug their decks or whatever it is they're selling? Because those are actually quite common, but they rarely stay for long or make really meaningful contributions. Still, they are technically members.
I'm not as sure as Nemia...

gregory

Bill Wolf made Bill's tarot and Le Tarot Tournant, too.
Good point.

And Jackdaw* made Furry's Dreamtime Tarot (does one count one off decks like that ???!) Like Bill Wolf's Train ?

Is Maria Poltronieri a member here ? She has created loads, but I've never seen her post.

AJ

Hexi's Pearls of Wisdom and input on Tarot Pink
edited to add the Triangular deck by the guy from Seattle, I'm sure that is a lot of help :)

gregory

Would that be the Trilateral ? Cos I thought that was by a lady person (Mara Thorson)