List of AT member created decks?

Yelell

I remember reading through this old thread a while back http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=43102 ""Who's Who" for Aeclectic personae if you are presently a published tarot author or published Tarot deck creator - list your accomplishments here!"

It's not recent but maybe it has some additional past members and their decks?

gregory

OK - from that:

HudsonGray
Ferret
Chat du Marseille

Rabble
Garden Path

Joy Neish (I forget her forum name)
Creative Fire

Astra
WorldTree

and Leo62 is Kay Stopforth, to reference an earlier post.

AJ

No not the Trilateral Gregory, she is UK and woman :) it is majors only and she isn't a member here.

the triangular was a full deck and the artist started with a D. I think.

HOLMES

wow

it is nice to see so many people have created decks.

for me it would be at members who have created decks after being here, that is different then deck authors who are now at members for their process of building the deck happened outside of the forum so without sharing the tarot building process with us.

of course,, you can have a person start it here,, then leave eh,,
or comes here with the deck half finished and love to share it.

but yeah,, big difference between an deck author who joins to talk about the deck after the fact , and one who is sharing the process and actually contributes to the forum.

Debra

Attachments

• bill's traiin deck two cards.jpg
    bill's traiin deck two cards.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 93
  • bill's train deck inside of package.jpg
    bill's train deck inside of package.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 80
  • bill's train deck two more cards.jpg
    bill's train deck two more cards.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 82

Yelell

I realize this is technically a tarot deck thread, however being a RWS fanatic I wanted to mention starlightexp : Pixie's Astounding Lenormand. I don't think I saw it listed already, and it is a tarot deck offspring of sorts. :angel:

Cocobird55

I didn't know how many there were - but I was just wondering at what point a deck "counts" - I wouldn't have counted my one-off, but maybe I should ?

You definitely need to count your deck!