Incredible: a reading on the topic OVNI shockeante!!!

ArcanoMáximo

Incredible: a reading on the topic U.F.O, shocking!!!

The other day i was seeing a program of the Discovery Channel about the truth of the Incident Roswell. I was not very of agreement. Today I remembered and I decided to make a small reading in general on this topic, thing that I had never been happened before. I only took out 3 cards and one more ones to clarify, using the RWS deck the cards were:
Past: 4 of Swords
Today: The Tower
Future: Page of Cups
And the General one: THE TEMPERANCE

Okey, is certain that it can seem exotic, but i have decided to share it because began me to appear very strange images as never before. I always saw the vitraux-window of the 4 of swords like “energies” acting to our favor while we recompose us. The Page of Cups tells me that the only thing that they will be able to make is to contemplate passively without being able to intervene, or that a nearer contact, but the central card: The Tower left me ice because i had never seen those flames like SPACE SHIPS. Recently it was also seeing in internet some pictures on the attack to the World Trade Center where ufólogos points out the appearance of ships to save people during the explosions. Besides this detail the following card, that of the “general sense”, THE TEMPERANCE that shows to a winged being in white suit, with their crown in the one that this circular symbol, for many representation of the Universe, and the triangle inside the square that takes in the chest, besides the similarity of sun that is born there in the distance with a “flying plate”, and the being coming closer to the waters to combine chemically something... UGH! I believe that were spent in one second all the chapters of X Files on my mind!!! I could follow the interpretation but I would like to know what you think because i believe that there is a GREAT message here, I even wonder if the Golden Down would not have some direct contact with these brothers...

Tarotphelia

That was quite fascinating ArcanoMáximo ! Isn't it amazing what we see anew in the cards when we change from our usual topics and stand on our head a little ?

I would see the 4 of Swords in the past referring to a situation of the matter being kept closed , or perhaps a hint of the story of alien bodies kept in storage secretly. The Tower now says to me that this secrecy is being blown apart , and there may be some sudden revelation that could be quite disturbing to some. In future, the Page of Cups makes me wonder if there will be communication initiated, help offered . Some say that new technologies are the result of deals made between government and aliens. Could Temperance refer to the mixing of alien and human species? Many abductees say this has been going on for some time.

If you want to have more fun with this topic, do readings for yourself on if you have ever been abducted or contacted by aliens !

MeeWah

ArcanoMáximo: Welcome to Your Readings!

That is an intriguing set of cards.

Past: 4 of Swords: It seems in the past, information regarding alien contact moreorless "laid to rest", buried &/or hidden away from the public.

Evokes references to Hanger 18, the supposedly top-secret government facility said to be the depository for evidence pertaining to extra terrestrials or aliens--the crash debris of spaceships & alien bodies.

Today: The Tower: In the present, that information is being revealed forcibly or under unusual circumstances. Perhaps due to a new discovery or following an revelatory event. Or through an electronic medium such as radio waves received; via the internet.

The technology explosion of recent years beginning with the wide-spread use of computers grants access to information previously not readily available--literally via the fingertips. The Freedom of Information Act also contributed to the dissemination of information.

Future: Page of Cups: In the future, there will be contact. Possibly as an offer made via an apparently innocent or non-threatening source. Or an emotional message received or a message with emotional appeal.

Perhaps the contact will be through a very young person, such as a child.

And the General one: THE TEMPERANCE: This suggestive of working together to blend knowledge & technology for the benevolent purposes.

Evokes the possibility of advanced research on multi-levels to span from the mundane to the spiritual. Also to aid in adapting to changing climatic conditions that could prove threatening to all life.

ArcanoMáximo

frightened

Tarotphelia (Dark Inquisitor): it tempted me a lot your suggestion of making me some reading to know if I have been contacted but the truth that gives me something of fear to the same time. I had not planned to tell this because I know that many won't believe me. As they can see in my profile I am Uruguayan, I live now in the capital: Montevideo, but I raised myself in the field in the most central area in the country. In winter here already near five it is afternoon. Of my house to the rural school was very far and I should walk in the dark night every day. Already in that my brother and I were accompanied then by a luminous orange disk that followed us above the trees. When we arrived home they were enough some signs with the lantern so that he retires, as if he understood that all was well. For then it was very amusing, like to any boy. It happens that when going growing they have followed me happening strange things. In the house roof I have been surrounded of lights that move in zig-zag, singing in the means of my brother-in-law's field I was suddenly surrounded of animals of all class (rabbits, mules, birds, lizards) like in the stories of SnowWhite! Even they have appeared me songs that I never recorded, or working in to psychic phone line burned literally the arm to partner in front of everybodyl (those that were shocked) with some small rays that left my finger, but without any intention on my behalf (I suppose that for some reason like form of defense already that the girl is to medium associated to the Spírita movement, but I always had a good relation with her, mmm...).You can not to believe me, but I assure you that I found the Dark Inquisitor’s idea fantastic until the moment in that I took my deck and I’ve remembered all this. I admit that I’ve frightened myself. Of course that you are free of make your own readings. If I see that they are not too strange somewhere around I cheer up to make one! Does it happen that I also live in a city in which gets ready at etheric level the New Shambala or New Zion according to many ocultist tendencies, for their location in the pole more “feminine” of the Earth, for the etymology of their name: Monte/vi/deo(Deo) = Mount of God? And for those Ur-rU-gUay three U letters, associated with the mystery of the Trinidad. I don't know more than that, is quite strange, but for some reason tibetan monks are buying lands in the surroundings. Indeed the fact that most of the “avistamientos” are in South America it is already something known. In definitive: they are too many “coincidences”...
Thank you, MeeWah for your welcome greeting.
Your ideas on the angar 18, the telecommunications and especially the idea of the Child contact is very descriptive. I was remembering that in the television miniserie that Steven Spelbierg carried out: “TAKEN” it assumes in to fundamental script to blond small girl with big psychic powers, generally associated with the devises of the fish that leaves the Page's cup, what it is adding to that that Dark Inquisitor says about the Temperance. In fact that girl had those powers for that her upwards alienígenas came crossing with human. Can the Temperance also be seen as the Page of Cup evolution?
Free Fligth: Incredibly I have almost read all the threads and that I had not found this calls me a lot the attention. Thank you for the link. Especially the coincidence regarding The Tower, because in that reading appears in the position of “ the unknown” mmm... Could they also be noticing us of a new attack in which they will intervene? I believe that we should not allow to pass this detail! April maybe has its own opinion on this reading. Call me crazy if you want it, but I have the sensation that these comments are being observed from many levels...

ArcanoMáximo

Hey! Somebody more has been thinking that the suit of The Temperance in the RWS is not white but silver? That the white part is the shine of the part gray silver?Yes!, almost for sure this being more than an angel is an Alien!
Also Rachel Pollack says that the triangle in the square is “the spirit” soon to RISE from the matter, is that to say: the symbol of a space ship?
On the other hand the solar symbol in their head, could not indicate that he/she is from our same Solar System?
This card is associated traditionally with Sagittarius whose planet governs is Jupiter! Them migth be this being is a Jupiterian!. Sagittarius is associated with “the external things” or “the foreigner”, and Kirón, its mythological symbol, is the healer centaur that is half human and half god-animal...
The Temperance also tells us that is the combination of the “water” with the “earth” what produces those “flowers.” That is to say that is necessary to water the“seeds.”
mmm

Tarotphelia

Those are some scary experiences you posted, ArcanoMáximo. I can see why you would be hesitant to do readings about it.

I have had a couple of readings indicating alien contact , but I don't have conscious memories about it. Odd things do seem to happen with batteries and clocks though .

In his book The Path, Whitley Strieber talks of using the tarot as a tool of communication between the "visitors" and himself, which is also rather scary.

My readings on the subject lately have included a book called Spirit Releasement Therapy , which includes aliens in its' list of entities that can attach to people. In the dialogs with the aliens, the author brought up with them the fact that new experiments with physics prove that when an experiment is observed , the result is changed. This idea seemed to convince them that whatever experiments they were conducting were pointless and in error , and they were willing to leave the human alone.

Another odd thing to do with aliens is the idea some of them are living in the bodies of pets for the purposes of observing our daily lives . A recent report of a dog speed dialing 911 emergency to get help for its' owner , barking repeatedly when someone answered, and then going to unlock the front door so the rescuers could enter really makes you wonder if it's true.

ArcanoMáximo

Dark Inquisitor:

All have you said is incredible! That about the dog...really scary!( I have rememberd The Fool's dog here, and The Moon's dog). I had never listened about something like that( hey! I'll observe closer my doberman -Yago-, she the german shepperd-Loba- and my cat-Salem-, I ever thinked they were special but never figure up something of that kind!). The stranger thing in my reading is also that i've rememberd all this with your suggestion ( I made the readin by the Discovery Channel show:"re-writing the history")cause i never was in contact with any "ufo group" or similar! In fact, this issue never fascinated me! I don't "believe in them". Obviously for me "they are there"( other way woul be a really lost of space!!!) cause i have a lot of respect of the issue but also just don't like when somebody just is in " denial". May be you can't prove they exist but even so you can't prove they don't exist.
Somethin more have called reciently my atention: traditionally the Page of Cup is asociated with homosexuality. And The Temperance, what is? And androgin like The World's being? is there no a contact here too?

Flavio

Arcano Máximo: Is not my intention to move in circles but I ended up here after reading the Temperance and Hermit what are they? thread, is fascinating to me that Temperance represents an alien from the Tarot student point of view because once again Tarot cards find its way to represent everything surrounding us, anyway I think Temperance "entity" can be both an Angel or an Alien because as other Tarot cards the meaning is not fixed is flexible depending on the question and situation for the reading.

I'm happy to read this thread because as someone living in another country with lots of UFO sightings I always wondered which Tarot cards might represent extraterrestrial life, the closer I got to a conclusion was the 10 of Cups for UFOs you know objects on the sky surrounded by color lights.

Thank you very much for sharing your discovery and stories.

ArcanoMáximo

Flavio, I can't believe this. In this proper moment i was seeing a page about UFOS cause a person was in a local magazine tv show speaking a lot about México, and about Extrarrestrials and even Intraterrestrials beings and the entrance that discovered to those worlds, through the screen gave the adress of its official site and in this same moment i was giving a sigth. It's a pain that is just in spanish but may be everyone can look to the images the same, he seems to be a very serious technic. He was speaking exactly of the telepathic messages, that they use at the same way that we and even gave the example of those times when someone thinks about a song and suddenly his couple begins to sing it. This is not true sincronicity? Thanks very much by your pm message and post! I dream some day going to México to see all with my own eyes. In the meantime let me to share you the site with this link:

www.legadocosmico.com

enjoy it!