Readings and reality

moon_light

Tarot is a tool. Just like a hammer, it can be used both constructively and destructively. You can decide how it is being used. It looks like you're banging away at something to the point where you're not fixing it; you're breaking it. Repeat questions will do that; personally, I have a three month waiting period between asking questions on the same subject (unless there's a big enough difference in the question or a major development in the situation).

Like others have said, you need to know your limits of what you can ask for yourself. If the issue is too emotionally charged for you to accept whatever the cards are going to say – no matter what that is – you should ask someone else. For instance, I'm generally fine asking questions about my relationships with others in the sense of basically asking for advice the way you would a friend. But when it came to a question about moving in with my boyfriend, I knew that I was too stressed and too emotionally invested to do an accurate reading for myself. It sounds like you're emotionally insecure about this relationship, so it might be better to look to someone else in this case.

Also, like has been mentioned, tarot won't fix your problem. It sounds like you're clinging to it like so you feel like you have some level of control. If this relationship is going to be a long-term, fulfilling one, you're going to have to learn to work out things like this with your partner. I'd also do some deep self-reflection, though, to see why you are having these doubts and insecurities.

Good luck! I hope you figure things out.