The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Celice

I'm still voting for Tarot of the 78 Spares. Btw when you PM everyone, you should give them a list of the names to vote on so they can PM you back with their choice of name.

I really like the postcard idea, are we going for that?

Rasa

Le Fanu said:
The jury is still out on the Death card because I'm kind of tempted not to have a "Transformation" Death card and go for a "proper" Death card. Rasa already has a few cards in, I hope she won't be offended :)

And in terms of a "proper Death card" I was only this morning thinking of going for the definitive, original & best Death card which would - of course - be from Lillie's 1JJ Swiss

Now that's a proper, non-euphemistic Death card...

I will not be offended in the least.. I don't like the renaming of Death in Tarot!
I do, however, like the 1JJ very much, and would certainly vote for that one.

Brigid

I too have an Emperor who is looking for adventures! :D
From the Shapeshifter deck.

I'm sure there are others in there that would be willing to go with him if needed...

I know you already have one, (7 Pents) but just in case, I have a spare from the Boltcutter Light deck.

FaireMaiden

SIZE: Legend- Arthurian Tarot & Pagan Tarot

Le Fanu said:
Is the Legend Tarot a biggie or is it more or less the size of the Llewellyn?
Hope this helps, *s*
Emperor, Legend: Arthurian Tarot
2 3/4" wide (7 cm)
4 5/8" long (11.6 cm)

Six of Cups, Pagan Tarot
2 5/8" wide (6 1/2 cm)
4 3/4" long (12 cm)​

thorhammer

Oh, one from the Napo would be divine! I love the look of that gorgeous deck :)

\m/ Kat

Le Fanu

FaireMaiden said:
Oh! I found an 'Eight of Pentacles' from the Napo Tarot. Will this be acceptable to you? http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/...nd Oracle Decks/Tarot Napo/Napo8Pentacles.jpg

Eight of Pentacles
2 3/4" wide (7 cm)
4 7/8" long (12.14 cm)​
Wonderful! Thank you FaireMaiden! The Napo is in! (Love that deck!) Your others are too...

Bit of tweaking; our Death is now from the 1JJ Swiss. A proper Death card wielding his scythe! So anybody who has any OshoZen spares they're now welcome...

And Brigid, do you have any other cards from the Shapeshifters or is it just the Emperor?

emmsma

If there's room for an Osho again, I will scour my son's room for the incomplete deck I gave him a few years ago. Only missing the Change card.

Hope I can find it! (and its still in usable shape!)

PathWalker

Another Nine of Cups?

I have a spare 9 of Cups from the Russina printing of Arcus Arcanum.
Are we making more than one deck, or should I put it back ? LOL

Pathwalker

Le Fanu

emmsma said:
If there's room for an Osho again, I will scour my son's room for the incomplete deck I gave him a few years ago. Only missing the Change card.
Oh, do! do!
PathWalker said:
I have a spare 9 of Cups from the Russina printing of Arcus Arcanum.
Are we making more than one deck, or should I put it back ? LOL
Please feel free to be responsible for Frankendecken ; The Return.

One Frankendecken is enough responsibility for me thank you very much... :)